pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 7, 15 7:38 AM
I can't play any of my ers redemption cemetery games after the Windows 10 update .
I heard from customer support yesterday . Offered a game coupon , but I want to be able to play Clock of Fate

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by wonderlight on Oct 10, 15 5:21 AM
wonderlight wrote:windows 10. can't get game to activate. report says to update BFAPP but I have the latest one. report sent to customer service but despite several e-mail from me no answer from customer services. very disappointed at customer care.

At last I got the game downloaded. I uninstalled game and game manager. Then reinstalled both and it finally downloaded and activated. I did this by myself no help or response from customer care or tech support. Glad I can plkay the game now but still very disappointed with the customer "care". Hope this helps others trying to activate the game.

LdyJne114
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LdyJne114 on Oct 10, 15 8:42 AM
Yet another showstopping bug in a game - second game in the last three I have bought. This is getting ridiculous. Anyone else having trouble getting the book to come into view in the HOP story when you need to find the "Ancient City"? I know where it is, the city is clearly on the pages of the book but the game will not let me pick up the book to collect it.

finnB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by finnB on Oct 12, 15 9:25 AM
I run windows 10 but to get this game to load I had to use my google chrome browser. to install. Now my only problem is I can collect skulls like crazy but they don't register on my bonus meter

mjfox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mjfox on Oct 12, 15 7:25 PM
I am having the same problem since upgrading to Windows 10. Very Frustrating! Game will not download.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Oct 12, 15 9:03 PM
Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition froze my entire system at the beginning of the jade skulls. No way out. Couldn't even get the task manager to come up. I ended up shutting the machine off and turning it back on. When I did, it told me the saved game was corrupted and I must begin a new profile. I am not a happy camper. I was 3/4 through the game and now I must start over.

Assembling the letters

[Post New]by spythere on Oct 14, 15 3:07 PM
Did anyone else have a problem assembling the letters in the "greek theatre"? It's a T and a H, dissected by diagonal lines. After the letters are put together ... nothing. I checked the strategie guide; my solution is absolutely correct but won't be accepted, and I'm forced to skip the puzzle

Also, I think the game is very nitpicky with the recognition of cursor clicks. For example: I have a torch, and there is a fire. When I drag the torch towards the fire ... nothing happens. Second, third try, nothing. Consult the guide: yes, that's what I'm supposed to do. After the umpteenth try it eventually works. That's not what I call smooth game play ;_;
I'm on Mac, OS 10.9.5

[Post New]by AyrinY2003 on Oct 14, 15 7:43 PM
Stuck at the part where you have to sew studded leather piece to cross the icy roof. The sewing machine opens & I have all the equipment in my inventory, but the Help box wont go away so I can place caribiners or studs onto the screen- so officially stuck.

[Post New]by mystikmeadow on Oct 16, 15 8:55 PM
Flissa2 wrote:Running Windows 10 and when I try to open game I get Access Violation message. Yet another game that doesnt run on Win 10. I posted about another game the other day and fishes suggested the game developer was responsible not BFG. Afraid I beg to differ. If BFG say game is OK for Win 10 then it should run with no problems. I would rather BFG or game developer said it wasnt for Win 10. I am also fed up with moderators posting the usual 'tips' referring to Help pages when the number of fishes having problems indicates something more than individual problems. I upgraded to Win 10 when it first came out and have had no problems on my beloved laptop which is over 10 years old and had several OS systems upgraded from Vista, Win 7 etc. Does anyone at BFG have Win10 and tried to run the newer games? If you do please share the secret with the rest of us. LOL

Same here tried it at least 10 times or more, I'm fed up pay $15 for a game I can't even play -I'm cancelling my subscription if it doesn't get fixed. I have never had a problem paying for my games, I just want to at least have them work when I do pay !

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Oct 19, 15 9:30 AM
I still don't understand ,They are telling me from my Dr Felix report that i need a new video card to play this game , I just downloaded the new Dark dimension game & can play it with no problems .but none of my ERS redemption games that played before ,will play now after Windows 10 update

[Post New]by jharfris653 on Oct 21, 15 10:54 AM
will804 wrote:I am having trouble downloading the game. Have tried twice now. Message comes up about Access Violation. How can I solve this. I have just upgraded to Windows 10

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 22, 15 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in response in this thread. I see that players are having issues with this game on Windows 10. It is highly recommended to look at the following help articles:

Windows 10

Access Violation

If you are still unable to play this game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to not only keep track of and report these issues, but to further troubleshoot. I've also gone ahead and passed along what has been reported in this thread. We greatly appreciate everyone's patience as we look into these issues for you.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by irene412 on Oct 24, 15 3:34 AM
I am also getting kicked out of game when completing bridge can anyone help.

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Nov 1, 15 7:51 AM
I got a new video card & now can play my game . Customer support was right .However if it had said that we needed a new card instead of an access violation code which meant nothing to me it wouldn't have been so frustrating. I noticed that the beta test download for the new Mad Head game told me i needed a new video card .Maybe next time ERS games would be better served to tell people what they actually need instead of some obscure violation code

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 8:46:03 AM PST

[Post New]by shelterhill on Nov 11, 15 1:48 PM
Any news about the fix for the black bars??

[Post New]by goodkarma63 on Nov 18, 15 12:42 AM
Purchased two ERS games loaded both, activated both played and enjoyed the other but this one wont even start. "Error: Access violation at 0x77C1C23C (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated."

This seems to happen once a year or so but I can no longer afford to buy even one non-functioning game a year.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by sillywabbit12 on Nov 25, 15 4:00 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

I updated to Windows 10 a while back and have had an error on four CE games I've checked out (Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate being one of them. The error I get is: "access violation at 0x00000000 (tried to write to 0x00000000) program terminated". I decided to go back to my Windows 7 but by then it was too late, I was stuck with Windows 10. So here's the route I took. I first contacted Big Fish and sent them a Dr. Felix diag. They suggested a few things but nothing worked. I then decided to go to Microsoft and see what they could do in case it was a Microsoft glitch (like a new update needed). I even went to their remote access service and had a tech try to fix my computer. Nothing's helped. Do I just chalk this up to a bad experience? Do I hopefully wait until Microsoft decides to send a new update that fixes the problem? Do I quit Big Fish because I'm tired of not being able to get the games I want? Any suggestions?

[Post New]by sillywabbit12 on Nov 26, 15 8:44 AM
I updated to Windows 10 a while back and have had an error on four CE games I've checked out (Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate being one of them. The error I get is: "access violation at 0x00000000 (tried to write to 0x00000000) program terminated". I decided to go back to my Windows 7 but by then it was too late, I was stuck with Windows 10. So here's the route I took. I first contacted Big Fish and sent them a Dr. Felix diag. They suggested a few things but nothing worked. I then decided to go to Microsoft and see what they could do in case it was a Microsoft glitch (like a new update needed). I even went to their remote access service and had a tech try to fix my computer. Nothing's helped. Do I just chalk this up to a bad experience? Do I hopefully wait until Microsoft decides to send a new update that fixes the problem? Do I quit Big Fish because I'm tired of not being able to get the games I want? Do I wait until Big Fish or the developer fixes this? Any suggestions?

Go to: