Re:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum

[Post New]by sjglover on Oct 27, 12 9:12 AM
Charleze wrote:I am on first find it in book three, cannot rake the leaves! Tried everything but can't
seem to make the rake do anything, plus can't find the leaves to rake, any ideas?
Susan

Your kidding, Book 3? Wow I cant get pass Book 1 because of flaws. You go gurl.

[Post New]by sjglover on Oct 27, 12 9:15 AM
haggishead wrote:Have finished the game with absolutely no problems. Thoroughly enjoyed MSW.

What system do u have. cause i have had a lot of problems with this game. what operating system?

[Post New]by carrieann on Nov 16, 12 10:57 AM
I just bought "Murder she wrote" and installed it. Every time I try to play a page comes up saying "thank you for playing". I've tried every I know to try to play. HELP!!!

[Post New]by carrieann on Nov 16, 12 10:59 AM
help

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Nov 30, 12 12:06 PM
Just replayed it again, still fun, no problems

[Post New]by migojoca on Dec 19, 12 2:25 AM
how come i cannot continue the game at Vern's Hardware, once i start playing i would end up with the game closing. Is there bug in this game? how can i fix it?

[Post New]by migojoca on Dec 19, 12 2:30 AM
Can we talk to any technical support here? help!

Pvpv
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Pvpv on Dec 19, 12 3:57 PM
Having same problem as migojoca - iPad game crashes in Vern's hardware store.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 19, 12 4:21 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're running into technical issues with this game, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 12/19/2012 at 4:22:04 PM PST

[Post New]by Redman1 on Dec 25, 12 6:29 PM
thatmomperson wrote:I downloaded the game, but it's not loading. What gives?

[Post New]by Mr_Ts_mohawk on Dec 27, 12 10:38 AM
VENT COVER

Hi, i'm new to the iPad, Big Fish games and the forums. I have been trying for over an hour to unscrew the vent cover in the 2nd game. I have consulted the walk through but it's not specific enough. Please can someone explain how I remove the vent cover in the "Murder in the Maples" game while I still have my sanity? : )
Many thanks.

[Post New]by Mamazone on Dec 28, 12 5:07 AM
I am really enjoying this game, but have run into a snag. I am on the Secrets and Ashes book, and every time I go to Vern's Hardware store to get the note the sister wrote, I start clicking on the inventory items and I get booted off. I've started and restarted the iPad, cleared cookies, etc. I haven't had any problems up to here, but I can't go any further. HELP!!!

[Post New]by Mamazone on Dec 28, 12 12:09 PM
teddycavalier wrote:I can't get on from book 2 - I need to display the quilt - but it won't stay on the small table.
Can anyone help ?
Please...

The quilt needs to be displayed on the bar on the wall near the window, not on the table.

[Post New]by Mamazone on Dec 28, 12 12:21 PM
Mr_Ts_mohawk wrote:VENT COVER

Hi, i'm new to the iPad, Big Fish games and the forums. I have been trying for over an hour to unscrew the vent cover in the 2nd game. I have consulted the walk through but it's not specific enough. Please can someone explain how I remove the vent cover in the "Murder in the Maples" game while I still have my sanity? : )
Many thanks.

You need to use the screwdriver to take out the screws, then use the crowbar to pry it off (if I remember correctly, that is!). Good luck!

[Post New]by Mamazone on Dec 28, 12 12:24 PM
I am seeing a pattern here - almost all of the people who are posting problems are Sea Anemones. Almost everyone else who is enjoying the game without problems are different kinds of sea creatures. What gives with that, BFG? Maybe my inner Jessica Fletcher is on to something?!

[Post New]by Mamazone on Dec 31, 12 2:32 PM
migojoca wrote:how come i cannot continue the game at Vern's Hardware, once i start playing i would end up with the game closing. Is there bug in this game? how can i fix it?

I am having the same problem - I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, starting all over again, and it still shuts off at the same spot in the hardware store. Ridiculously annoying, to say the least. I contacted BFG 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back. I know it's the holidays, so I will be patient for 2 more days. Bummer - I really like this game

Re:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote, Welcome to Cabot Cove

[Post New]by smith1234 on Jan 2, 13 1:34 PM
I seem to have an issue with Book 1. This is my third time restarting and it seems to stop at the same place. I am in Haley's Sculpture Garage and the hint area goes to the fire place w/tiles, wall picture frame with sculpture knives and a buffalo with numbers and roman numerals. Can anyone recall any issues with this area?

Edited on 01/02/2013 at 1:35:38 PM PST

[Post New]by mellen1213 on Mar 16, 13 10:51 AM
nbarber11 wrote:I couldn't solve the jewelry in the first book. I skip but now I can't go forward. The hint button won't work either. How do I go forward?

how do you unblock the sink

[Post New]by annasal on Apr 3, 13 11:16 AM
colette222 wrote:i have put the plunger together but it wont let me unblock the sink. is there a specific spot to plunge
Same problem with the plunger and the sink. any solution anybody?many thanks!!!

[Post New]by Red_Head64 on Apr 23, 13 7:18 PM
Having problems hanging the Chines lanterns-anyone else? In the book, A Garden to Die For.

Edited on 04/24/2013 at 6:55:35 PM PST

Go to: