Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by dragonett on Apr 10, 10 2:42 PM
4kidsandcounting wrote:
mammy49 wrote:This is not a reply, but a request for some help. I can't seem to find the thingys that I need to climb up to the kitchen, I cleared all the brush, and that's as far as I can go. Those climbing things are very elusive. Please can someone help.

mammy49

[Post New]by dragonett on Apr 10, 10 2:45 PM
you need to find a shovle and dig up hook and use knife to get the rope

[Post New]by dragonett on Apr 10, 10 2:53 PM
needlesandpins6 wrote:
gingingeree wrote:Please anyone, I'm desperate! And I see that I'm not alone. I am on my third try as a different player going through the game over again to see if I've missed anything that will help me get through the 'Kitchen' scene!! I have the bag of herbs, but can't seem to be able to use them. Can't find anything to use to pick up the pot lid, if necessary, and most importantly, unable to make the barrel roll away! Please, someone here has had to have made it past this part, put an old gal out of her misery? Thank you very, very much!!

[Post New]by dragonett on Apr 10, 10 2:55 PM
you need to take care of the tailor he will give you a mitt

SM24
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by SM24 on Apr 13, 10 12:15 PM
HI, can anyone help me - I cannot find the crystal ball, or the parts of the crystal ball holder - where do I begin looking for them????? Please help.

[Post New]by pcyshel on Apr 20, 10 4:54 PM
Hi can anyone tell me what the code is to the gold door with the moon the star etc.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Apr 21, 10 5:48 AM
pcyshel wrote:Hi can anyone tell me what the code is to the gold door with the moon the star etc.

You have to go to the garden and drain the fountain. After that climb the stairs to the tower and look out the window. You will see the correct placement of the symbols in the fountain.

[Post New]by betsybus on Apr 21, 10 4:31 PM
I am having trouble finding something to collect the spilling oil from the barrel in kitchen in.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Apr 21, 10 5:37 PM
There is an oil can in the wine cellar.

[Post New]by stinkyb on Apr 28, 10 1:50 AM
I picked up the magic seeds in the tailor's room and they just disappeared into thin air. They aren't in my inventory and I can't find my way back to that room. Is it supposed to do this?

[Post New]by coolgrandma on May 6, 10 2:40 PM
I really need help- just read through everyones problems and don't see mine anywhere. Can anyone help me. I'm in the hidden picture frames. I didn't put the three together so i'm left with just one that i can't pick up- anyone know how to proceed? can i get the other 2 back? or can i skip- HELP PLEASE

klinder369
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by klinder369 on May 13, 10 7:18 PM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/echoes-of-the-past-royal-house-of-stone-walkthrough/

Here is the link to the walkthrough which should answer any questions you have.

cassiemum
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by cassiemum on May 15, 10 3:19 PM
help please i cant get the mallet to stay on the skeleton cage cant move on as i need the machette

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on May 28, 10 12:21 AM
I need help. I am at the Lion head Doors. I can't get the game to give me a closer look at the doors I have the Lions head and the ring. It keeps telling me that the bolts are not in the right position. HELP!

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on May 28, 10 2:05 AM
Thank you I was able to finish the game because of your help. Thanks!

sorshasinead wrote:Dear Soaps 123
I solved it! reverse the 2 and 3 weights for the triangle and square... even though it doesn't foolow the diagram or the walkthrough, when I reversed them 2 for the triangle and 3 for the square it worked and showed the door solution... then I could approach the nanny doors, put on the Lion head and the other ring, then rotate the rings down, and go out to the courtyard!
YAY
-Sorshasinead

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on May 28, 10 2:10 AM
Give the crip keeper the gold coin. He will give you the crystal ball. Then go back in the castle. Look around there. There are lots of areas to check.

SM24 wrote:HI, can anyone help me - I cannot find the crystal ball, or the parts of the crystal ball holder - where do I begin looking for them????? Please help.

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on May 28, 10 2:19 AM
You are missing Gold paint. Not Green and it is in the Princess's room

kairee_anne wrote:I am in the Princess' room and I can't get the green paint. I keep clicking on the green chest but nothing happens.

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on May 28, 10 2:23 AM
I had the problem also. I kept clicking it slower and when it started rollling if you don't click it right it will roll back toward the door. It does work. It took me a little while to get but it works.

micah123 wrote:
jwiedow wrote:I'm stuck in the kitchen!! I clicked on the barrel 20 times, I clicked where I saw "stars" - any ideas?

i am having the same problem.

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by mac_lite on May 28, 10 2:27 AM
The flower is the lightest. I think the thing that looks like a branch with flowers is the heaviest. Use the scale to weigh each one against the other until you find the right order lightest on the left to the heaviest on the right

mls60447 wrote:I need help! I am stuck with the 5 beackers. I cannot complete this level. I cannot seem to find which items weight more. I have been stuck here for days. Which items are lightest to heaviest? I am stuck!!!

[Post New]by meeonly on Jun 4, 10 9:33 PM
mommytrae wrote:can any one help me? Right now Iam stuck at the weights in the stairwell part.Ive tried different weights together but cant seem to get it.does anyone have the answer?thanks in advance!

Go to: