Re:Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum

[Post New]by bepa48 on Mar 2, 18 3:39 PM
Is there any ballon transfer on Level 17?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 3, 18 4:35 AM
bepa48, welcome to this forum. When you have a question, you might scroll through the threads to see if one refers to your question. There are a lot of "experts" that can help - I'm NOT one of them!? In answer to your question, though, see the thread below, called "Olympus Village World 17 - No Balloon ?!" Good luck.

[Post New]by bepa48 on Mar 3, 18 9:57 AM
Thanks for the tip "Fred". I'm new to this, and wasn't aware there were any other forums dedicated to specifics. I'll be sure to check next time.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 3, 18 2:45 PM
bepa48, I'm glad to help. We've all been "new" to forums at one time. And that's why there're LOTS of great people to help. You can't believe the number of questions I've asked. Thankfully, there are people that know where you are and can offer support. I'm not the "expert" like MANY others out there, but I still try to help when I can. Keep using this forum and any others for games you're playing. You won't believe the number of people willing to help!!!!!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 3, 18 2:47 PM
Hello bepa48,

As Fred_just_Fred mentioned, the main Sir Match-a-Lot forum is an excellent resource. The Moderation Team is always happy to swim by and answer questions, but our community of expert players are also fantastic at providing insight into the game.

To answer your question: there isn't a balloon on in World 17 of Sir Match-a-Lot. This is an error, and the developers are working as quickly as possible to fix this. We appreciate your patience, and when we have more information, a moderator will make an announcement in the forum.

If there are any remaining questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We're glad to be of service.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Jollybob75 on Mar 4, 18 9:14 PM
So world 17, I noticed there is no airship. Is this another thing that was taken away?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 5, 18 4:29 AM
Jollybob75, read the post from bfgBeruna, above your question. For future reference, you might review the threads/posts before asking a question. There are a lot of experts here that may have already answered your question and are willing to help. I find that (almost) every time I'm going to ask something, it's already been asked and answered. Good luck.

[Post New]by vitotto2001 on Mar 7, 18 5:53 PM
Hi,
I am on Trolls castle and cannot pass 52?
How is it done?
Thank you for answer

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 8, 18 2:15 PM
Hello vitotto2001,

My colleague bfgBeruna was able to help another player with this question about Trolls Castle, Level 52 here: Level 52 Trolls World.

I hope it's able to assist, and if you would like further assistance with your progress, don't hesitate to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game ID and what you would like assistance with. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, and thank you everyone for helping one another out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Mar 19, 18 11:01 AM
Guten Tag,

lange Zeit habe ich mich nicht gemeldet mit der Hoffnung
das der Spiel besser wird, bin sogar von Chrome auf Opera
umgestiegen, leider die Fehler bleiben immer noch.
Es ist nicht ein Fehler sondern bis jetzt 2, zum Beispiel ich habe
250 Gold  - Münzen gesammelt nach ca. 1 Stunde habe ich nur 35
ohne das ich etwas gekauft habe, ich hätte noch 2 Level üblich, und wenn
ich zum Spiel zurück gehe habe ich kein Level mehr - WARUM ???
Das frage ich mich selber aber finde keine Antwort.

Ich habe schon früher das Spiel gespielt auf Chrome und nur
wegen die Fehler aufgehört, und da es mit denn Spiel - 
Sunken Secrets Schluss wahr ohne das die die für das Spiel
verantwortlich wahren weiter machen können habe ich das Spiel
Sir Match-a-Lot noch einmal versucht zu spielen, wie lange weiß
ich nicht weil es nervt mich das ich das Spiel jedes mal neu starten muß.

Mit freundlichen Gruß

Übersetzung mit Google

Good day,

For a long time I did not answer with hope
The game is getting better, even from Chrome to Opera
changed, unfortunately the mistakes still remain.
It is not a mistake but until now 2, for example I have
250 gold coins collected after about 1 hour I only have 35
without having bought anything, I would still have 2 levels usual, and if
I go back to the game I have no more level - WHY?
I ask myself but can not find an answer.

I've played the game on Chrome before and only
because of the mistakes stopped, and since it is with game -
Sunken Secrets concludes without them for the game
I have the game to do
Sir Match-a-Lot tries once again to play for how long
Not me because it annoys me that I have to restart the game every time.

With friendly greetings.

Translation with Google

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 21, 18 5:20 PM
Hello Rosis123,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm going to provide a translation here as well, and I apologize for any grammatical or typographical issues this may create.

It sounds like there's trouble with losing progress in Sir Match-a-Lot as well as concern about the gold coins earned while playing. It is true that there was a change made to the game in the past that affected player's earning coins. This decision was made with the future of the game in mind, and I apologize that coins take a bit longer to build up with those changes.

As for the missing progress, our teams would be happy to help restore or transfer that progress. Please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of what you've experienced, as well as details of your missing progress. If you could also provide your current in-game ID, our Reps will use those details to follow up and investigate further.

We definitely don't want players to have to start over again, and I hope that this helps with getting in touch with our teams to discuss restoring that lost progress. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 21, 18 5:20 PM
Hallo Rosis123,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld, während Sie auf eine Antwort warten. Ich werde auch hier eine Übersetzung zur Verfügung stellen, und ich entschuldige mich für alle grammatikalischen oder typografischen Probleme, die dadurch entstehen könnten.

Es hört sich so an, als ob es Probleme mit dem Verlust von Sir Match-a-Lot sowie Bedenken wegen der beim Spielen gesammelten Goldmünzen gäbe. Es ist wahr, dass in der Vergangenheit eine Änderung am Spiel vorgenommen wurde, die sich auf die Gewinnmünzen des Spielers auswirkte. Diese Entscheidung wurde im Hinblick auf die Zukunft des Spiels getroffen, und ich entschuldige mich dafür, dass Münzen mit diesen Änderungen etwas länger brauchen.

Was die fehlenden Fortschritte anbelangt, würden unsere Teams gerne helfen, diesen Fortschritt wiederherzustellen oder zu übertragen. Bitte wenden Sie sich an unser Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team mit Einzelheiten was du erlebt hast, sowie Details deines fehlenden Fortschritts. Wenn du auch deine aktuelle In-Game-ID zur Verfügung stellen könntest, wird unsere Die Mitarbeiter werden diese Informationen verwenden, um sie weiter zu verfolgen und weiter zu untersuchen.

Wir wollen auf keinen Fall, dass Spieler neu anfangen müssen, und ich hoffe, dass dies hilft, mit unseren Teams in Kontakt zu treten, um über die Wiederherstellung dieses verlorenen Fortschritts zu diskutieren. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an mich oder an einen unserer anderen active Moderators . Wir sind alle glücklich zu hören und helfen so gut wir können.

bfgIlinalta

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Mar 23, 18 3:16 AM
Danke für die Antwort.

Gruß

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Mar 28, 18 2:43 PM
as much as I like this game it rigged to cheat against the player so that totally sucks

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Mar 28, 18 4:27 PM
here is my invite code e23abg

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 1, 18 7:51 AM
Capatin wrote:as much as I like this game it rigged to cheat against the player so that totally sucks

Da hast Du recht.

Gruß

You're right.

greeting

Go to: