Chapter 7 discussion thread

Re:Chapter 7 discussion thread

[Post New]by Tryn2live on Jan 17, 11 5:43 PM
Got them all...

[Post New]by Fidelma9 on Jan 18, 11 8:37 AM
I collected all 3 coins but only 2 were in my inventory when I was at the vending machine so I never got my sunflower seeds, so I can't finish the game. Can someone at least tell me how it ends, please?

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on Feb 7, 11 9:36 PM
Is there a certain way to get down the hole under the students? I watched what they did, and then clicked to go under them, and it throws me back to the big celtic cross? What am I doing wrong?

tollbar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tollbar on Feb 22, 11 12:12 PM
What do I do with the vial of mercury to finish the game? So close.......

Edited on 02/22/2011 at 4:19:53 PM PST

tollbar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tollbar on Feb 22, 11 12:13 PM
Islanderhh99 wrote:Is there a certain way to get down the hole under the students? I watched what they did, and then clicked to go under them, and it throws me back to the big celtic cross? What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Feb 22, 11 9:51 PM
tollbar wrote:What do I do with the vial of mercury to finish the game? So close.......

Hey, tollbar!

Have you reached the point with the riddles? You use the mercury in the same way you used the feather, ashes ... etc.

Good luck!

[Post New]by michigb on Apr 2, 11 7:03 AM
ChesterPepper79 wrote:
tollbar wrote:What do I do with the vial of mercury to finish the game? So close.......

Hey, tollbar!

Have you reached the point with the riddles? You use the mercury in the same way you used the feather, ashes ... etc.

Good luck!

[Post New]by michigb on Apr 2, 11 7:05 AM
i have the vial of mercury too but stuck what do i do now??? got all the riddles only left with this last challenge maybe :-)

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 2, 11 2:22 PM
michigb wrote:i have the vial of mercury too but stuck what do i do now??? got all the riddles only left with this last challenge maybe :-)

If you've done the other riddles, there is another chamber in the same location to the right where you place the mercury.

[Post New]by kittyzeg on Apr 20, 11 8:48 PM
Help!!!

Im at the end of the game. I solved the four puzzles, with: salt, ashes etc. But now what do I do? I think the fifth element they are talking about is the mercure but how and where do I use this???

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 21, 11 12:49 AM
Welcome to the pond, kittyzeg!

The last element is indeed mercury. There's a fifth riddle in the same area that you did the other riddles. It's kind of off to the side of the screen, so a lot of players miss it.

If you haven't found the mercury, go back to the front door of the hotel and look for something to smash You'll need the hammer and the glass vial.

Good luck!!!

Chapter 7 discussion thread

[Post New]by kanoa6 on Aug 11, 11 8:24 AM
ok guys they just droppped the relics in the hole and i jumped in after. does anyone know how the solve this puzzle?

laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Nov 21, 11 12:54 AM
I enjoyed this game right up until the end. I thought the end was dumb.

SPOILER (highlight to read): The first videotape in the collection showed us that practically nobody was interested in Allison's theory about the legend and Dire Grove. Cut to the end, and she's telling her story to a packed auditorium who give her a standing ovation. Are we supposed to believe that not only do people actually believe they went through the supernatural events of the game, but now they're suddenly interested in her thesis? It just seems like a bit much to swallow.

Also, did anyone else think that the actress playing Allison looked a lot like that 'runaway bride' from a few years ago?

[Post New]by Topaz1988 on Dec 1, 11 7:20 PM
Just finished the game--that was pretty cool. Looking forward to trying another MCF game.

[Post New]by rdy4eternity on Dec 3, 11 10:42 AM
I have completed all the puzzles and quests to reach the ruins but only three of the four relic symbols appear on my crime computer. I have all objects and relics. There are no more hog to complete. What now?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 3, 11 11:04 AM
rdy4eternity wrote:I have completed all the puzzles and quests to reach the ruins but only three of the four relic symbols appear on my crime computer. I have all objects and relics. There are no more hog to complete. What now?
You don't have enough of the videos.

[Post New]by Smylie2222 on Jan 21, 12 8:06 PM
I've missed the lighter to start the fire to make the ashes. Now I've put it all together answered all the riddles but it don't have the ashes. The walk through says the lighter is in the office but I have done the hogs there and do not have the lighter. I've tried to go back but nothing is there. Please help. I am so close to the end!

[Post New]by PegPegPeg on Feb 5, 12 10:53 PM
I'm near the end. I neglected to get the last coin from the hidden objects page and I need to know now how to retrieve the coin for the seed now that the page is gone. Is it a lost cause now?

geega
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by geega on Feb 15, 12 8:52 AM
My granddaughter and I got to the Celtic ruin, placed all the relics and the gate will not open and now we have lost all the relics. This has happened twice. Help!

[Post New]by mrandmrs10 on Apr 5, 12 11:25 PM
I'm stuck!!!! At the celtic ruins I cant get the random code right I have checked my my computer for the code and have tried it all ways possible. Do I have to use specific stones or what?

Go to: