Re:Welcome to The White House forum

[Post New]by juliebelt1313 on Feb 11, 10 10:26 AM
jbwhse wrote:WAY TOO MANY BUGS! Froze up on me and to control,alt,delete to get our of it.

wasted all of my free time.
[b] NEED HELP ON THE WHITE HOUSE-PLS HELP NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU GET TO THE FRONT OF WHITE HOUSE I GOT ALL THE THINGS TO FIND DID THE DECODE PUZZLE BUT I CANT NOT MOVE ANY WHERE WHAT I AM DOING WRONG-PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS HELP REPLY VIA E MAIL [email address removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/23/2010 at 12:24:08 PM PST

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Feb 12, 10 8:51 AM
I,d like to play,,White House<....It just wont work!!

[Post New]by mmarsh0205 on Feb 14, 10 6:50 PM
Help I am having problems with this game, I decoded all the codes and when I go to the places, it gives me no items to look for, what's going on? HELP somebody please...

[Post New]by Flossiejane on Feb 15, 10 5:38 PM
I am having trouble getting help to remove the brick

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Feb 16, 10 5:33 AM
I was stuck forever, told to un-install and re-install so I did. I was put back to square 1 and lost all my hints. I contacted Big Fish on Sunday and still have not heard from them. They are always fast in replying guess there are bogged down with all the complaints. i tried a few of the new games and they also froze up and no clues where or what to do. Good Luck All

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Feb 21, 10 12:43 PM
We enjoyed this game very much. It had historical significance, wonderful graphics; and an interesting story line. There was a unique and easy way of obtaining hints. It sounds as if there may be a sequel to this game. If so,I would probably buy it. We definitely recommend this game.

jcarr13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jcarr13 on Mar 10, 10 9:52 AM
Any ideas as to where the black king is in the red room? thanks in advance

Edited on 03/14/2010 at 8:03:37 PM PST

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Mar 26, 10 6:23 AM
I just finished the game this morning ~ I really liked it! No bugs in it that I found ~ everything worked smoothly ~ I liked the sounds in the game and the music ~ cool story line ~ the hidden objects were a little easy (most of them) some of them a bit hard to find. The mini-games a bit on the repetitive side ~ but that was alright because they were fun, fast and easy to figure out.

Just popped in to say "Great Game!"

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 5, 10 7:00 PM
i have bought this game with the last sale to complete my "Hidden Mysteries" Collection and finished it last weekend. It was pretty good, much better then I thought at the beginning.

[Post New]by joanbullock on Apr 14, 10 2:18 PM
I am stuck in the Entrance Hall. I can't get the speaker box open. Anyone can help?

[Post New]by janesprando on Apr 28, 10 10:59 AM
THE MASONIC CODE!

Help ---- I don't have a clue on to use the decoder to solve the code!

[Post New]by leslie2833 on May 2, 10 6:20 PM
i tried this game again, and again, it froze up on me. what is the deal???? it seems like it might be a good game, but this is the second time i've downloaded for a freeze. please get it fixed!!!!

paquafir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by paquafir on May 6, 10 6:09 PM
is there a walkthrough? no problem so far but i'm stuck in the oval office looking for the ear piece.
the text on the item list is not clear at all.

oma420
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by oma420 on Jul 12, 10 7:03 PM
I am stuck on the White House lawn, cannot figure out where to go from here. I have tried clicking on the journal to go to other places but no luck, what do I do now.

oma420
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by oma420 on Jul 12, 10 7:03 PM
I am stuck on the White House lawn, cannot figure out where to go from here. I have tried clicking on the journal to go to other places but no luck, what do I do now.

[Post New]by moondancer422 on Jul 24, 10 10:11 AM
I'm suck on the lawn also. Quit and came back. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Restarted computer. Still, whenever I continue the game i am back on the lawn with all of the items back I already found. No list anymore except "mirror" with a line through it. Also, I open the journal and I have no map tab in the upper left or anywhere else. Tried clicking pictures but got nothing. There is no little navigation arrows anywhere. I am stuck and must be missing something. Please help.
Thanks

trentonro
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by trentonro on Aug 8, 10 8:55 PM
Did any one have trouble getting this game to open. I've downloaded, deleted and downloaded again. Then I went ahead and brought the game to see if that would work and still it wouldn't open. Oh I get music... the same few music notes over and over again plus it was counting down my trial minutes.

Can anyone help me. I did as the online person here said, but then I couldn't get the results to go thru the email. HELP!!!

[Post New]by clemente21 on Aug 30, 10 3:58 PM
JAGASO wrote:
mustang035 wrote:Does anyone know where the brush is in the masonic hidden room
I've been looking for days

I have not found either. I have tried using hammer on anything that might break and still can't find brush.

barbnor2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by barbnor2 on Mar 29, 11 6:16 PM
Is there a help page with how to get through this. I went all the way to the lawn. If I go back to the journal, and click on a page, nothing happens since I finished all the rooms. I have the camera, decoder and a button or light. I didn't find the professor but I don't know what to do to use the button/light to find him.

[Post New]by Flossiejane on May 11, 11 10:55 AM
The game froze on the South White Hose Lawn. I am very disgusted that this happened. Would be a good game if I could play.

Go to: