Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Free the Witch here

[Post New]by Jarlsmaiddel on Jul 19, 16 2:54 AM
I am unable to enter Level 161. I click on it, and nothing happens. The same with when I try to fight Prim's Shadow currently at Level 121. Furthermore, the buildings I repair do not STAY repaired, at any level.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jul 19, 16 6:29 PM
Thanks rosiebvt. Like others, the resources in Snowy Meadow are not populating. In particularly, at 203, the blue ball. Another Glitch: As said by others, this may not stop me from completing the game, but when are we going to get the update to fix the glitches?

fifth crystal for 3rd portal

[Post New]by nascgrl8 on Jul 20, 16 9:21 PM
I have been through all levels and I am not missing a crystal to collect, but the goals say I am although the statue at that portal has a ticket to collect above it.

betsybean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by betsybean on Jul 22, 16 4:14 AM
I'm in the oceans and now it wiped all my points and lock up all helpers, what's going on? trying to uninstall and re-install and see what happens

MacAy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by MacAy on Jul 22, 16 12:28 PM
bobbzy44 wrote:I’m having a problem with first play of level 103. When the message “match the element inside of the bubble to get rid of it” appears the hand pointer is asking me to make a move that doesn’t result in a match and it wont let me move any other element except the one it‘s pointing to. I am stuck unable to do anything except exit out of the level (and lose a life). Help.

Me too. Any solution for that ? Please :-)

[Post New]by slm1970 on Jul 22, 16 5:36 PM
Jarlsmaiddel wrote:I am unable to attain the ingredients required to repair the building on Level 133. Please understand this does not mean I have been unable to solve the puzzles, I have not been able to access them at all.

I am having this same problem.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 23, 16 8:13 AM
silver_hawk wrote:Just finished winning level 273 then the game completely froze and wouldn't respond to any clicks. Had to close via task manager and lose my winnings and a life for that level.

I had the exact same problem today at level 273, a whole month later! When will the numerous glitches and bugs be fixed?

ETA: At least I got some good news: I had to exit the game by closing the window, but when I reentered, I was surprised to see the rewards tallying and the level passed!

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 4:17:33 PM PST

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Free the Witch here

[Post New]by pattimcg12345 on Jul 23, 16 10:24 AM
Ever since the last update, my game has lost all accumulated items and will not accumulate them any more as well. Additionally, all items that I had locked are no longer working. The all have unlocked locks over them that cannot be removed.

[Post New]by pattimcg12345 on Jul 23, 16 10:26 AM
betsybean wrote:I'm in the oceans and now it wiped all my points and lock up all helpers, what's going on? trying to uninstall and re-install and see what happens

me too. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 23, 16 4:24 PM
273 1st SIDE LEVEL

This level is a total mess:

1. Matches are shown as available when there are none, and as a result the game does not shuffle.

2. Some cells holding flies can't be moved, even though there is no blocker of any kind beneath the fly.

So far I have been unable to pass it. I have noticed that this happened in boards where I had used magic balls before starting. Will check if the same happens without using charms.

Edited on 07/25/2016 at 7:58:07 AM PST

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Jul 23, 16 7:23 PM
I was only 2 third tier levels away from having all gold shields on all three islands, when I logged on and found all my progress gone.

All levels after 218 are grey and locked and cannot be played. My achievements are gone as though I had never done them.

Prim is sitting at level 300 as though she had just finished, but she can't be moved to play any other level.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the glitch remained.

The game will not allow me to play.

The glitches are getting ridiculous, especially when it means you can't play at all.

Yes, I will report it to customer service, but since they have not bothered to respond to any of my other emails and Dr. Felix reports, I can only assume they really don't care.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 7:24:32 PM PST

verekaren
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by verekaren on Jul 24, 16 1:43 PM
milliemaltese wrote:I was only 2 third tier levels away from having all gold shields on all three islands, when I logged on and found all my progress gone.

All levels after 218 are grey and locked and cannot be played. My achievements are gone as though I had never done them.

Prim is sitting at level 300 as though she had just finished, but she can't be moved to play any other level.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the glitch remained.

The game will not allow me to play.

The glitches are getting ridiculous, especially when it means you can't play at all.

Yes, I will report it to customer service, but since they have not bothered to respond to any of my other emails and Dr. Felix reports, I can only assume they really don't care.

this is all true for me too. I haven't been able to play for over a week. I wish a tech or moderator would just put up a post and tell us Something please.

verekaren
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by verekaren on Jul 24, 16 1:47 PM
hey moderators ! yoohoo. please let us know that SOMEbody is working on SOMEthing.
there is essentially no free the witch game to play. just completely glitcherated!
thanks

Edited on 07/24/2016 at 1:48:14 PM PST

[Post New]by oscar_the_grouch on Jul 24, 16 2:20 PM
Hello, the technical glitch I am experiencing is the statue at level 156 I successfully completed it and it both shows as completed but shows as I need one more red jewel so I can't collect the ticket every day. The rest of the game appears to be playing fine so it isn't effecting anything except I can't complete that goal or collect the ticket.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 25, 16 7:57 AM
eli173 wrote:273 1st SIDE LEVEL

This level is a total mess:

1. Matches are shown as available when there are none, and as a result the game does not shuffle.

2. Some cells holding flies can't be moved, even though there is no blocker of any kind beneath the fly.

So far I have been unable to pass it. I have noticed that this happened in boards where I had used magic balls before starting. Will check if the same happens without using charms.

Update: I checked and it seems that this problem is created only when there are MAGIC BALLS on the board, either chosen in advance or crafted in the game. I couldn't check other charms, just stripes, and they were not a problem. Very strange indeed!

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Jul 25, 16 1:58 PM
Game has just thrown me out, lost all spellbooks, coins etc, all tickets, can't unlock the statues, won't renew lives etc etc. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling. Shame because I was really enjoying this game, hope you get it fixed soon

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jul 26, 16 3:48 PM
SARAHBEE wrote:Game has just thrown me out, lost all spellbooks, coins etc, all tickets, can't unlock the statues, won't renew lives etc etc. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling. Shame because I was really enjoying this game, hope you get it fixed soon

Try resetting your game as instructed in the post "Fixing All Game Progress Lost in Free the Witch". You'll find it on the second page of the forum. It worked for me when I lost all my gold and resources and the game was getting all freaky on me.

[Post New]by oscar_the_grouch on Jul 27, 16 7:04 AM
I have now joined the many others who are now unable to play, I was just about finished the second (water) world and it doesn't open but stays part on main menu part on game page. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and clearing my cache but nothing helps it doesn't load properly

Edited on 07/27/2016 at 7:05:53 AM PST

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jul 27, 16 11:39 AM
Is this game even fixable??

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Jul 28, 16 4:05 AM
Well I have now sent several reports and given all information asked for each time
They have completely ignored any of that information
they keep addressing me by the name in my pay Pal account which happens to be different
they keep asking for a Game ID for this game and there is not one
not once have any of my reports on being unable to continue with the game being addressed or even mentioned
It is no way to treat regular customers BF
I admit I am no big spender and do play this Game in the Free mode as I see that as a good challenge

but not putting any sort of update as to if we can even expect these glitches to be fixed is very poor
I now have several portals all stuck with something on top that will not be released
I have lost a lot of hard fought for coins and items are now not being registered for resources.
so it is now unplayable
a shame as it is basically a good challenging Game
if someone puts up that message telling us to send in a report I shall scream
My apologies good people.
Rant over

wendy

Go to: