Re:Awakening: The Dreamless Castle technical issues

[Post New]by canadianpumkin on Jan 12, 15 1:47 AM
Me too ... Stuck in the garden. Completely frozen as soon as I enter. Have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck ...

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 12, 15 11:44 AM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see iOS players are having issues with freezing at the garden! I can definitely understand how frustrating that is.

Please contact Mobile Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to help out.

If you're playing on PC or Mac and are experiencing issues with the game freezing or crashing, please check out the help article below for steps that can resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't quite do the trick, please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always more than happy to work with you towards a solution.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by barnosam on Jan 28, 15 5:40 PM
I was getting ready to replay Dreamless Castle in my iPad.

I have tried closing the app and shuting down the device and restarting, I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and it freezes on the same screen - I have just repaired the statue and walked into the garden area with the shovel leaning on the angel.

Please help, I really like these games.

Thank you,

Adaire
adaire73@gmail.com

Irmalover
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Irmalover on Feb 13, 15 3:19 AM
I have an issue with the iPad version. The game freezes when I left the tower. There is no feedback possible. I can't go either left, right or back. I can't pick the shovel against the statue and the key in my inventory can't be moved. The menu option doesn't react. I did as the help instructions advised me, from removing other apps to completely shut down my iPad and reboot.
Strangely enough I played the game already multiple times on my iPad without problem. Please help! I experience the same with Moonfell Wood, and I fear the same will happen with the Skyward Castle, the Goblin Kingdom and the Skyhook Spire.

Recently Apple has launched the IOS version 8.2. I tell this just to be aware of this.

Edited on 03/17/2015 at 4:45:59 PM PST

[Post New]by NieleA on Apr 3, 15 9:59 AM
I'm on an iPad. Stuck in the garden, game completely frozen.

Just bought this game....Wish I'd read these forums first to see that it has all these problems on iPad (and for a long!! time!) I'll be sure to do it before I buy any more games!

[Post New]by Hypatia72 on May 22, 15 8:19 PM
I bought Awakening The Dreamless Castle a couple of years ago (and have all the sequels) and went to reinstall it from the App Store last night as I was going to play through them all again. However it no longer is available on the App Store at all, let alone listed dermal previous purchases. Apparently it is available in other countries but not mine ! Why has it been taken off the Australian store and how can I get it back? Thanks in advance for your help.

[Post New]by Mrs_Cullen on Aug 9, 15 5:20 PM
I'm playing Awakening the Dreamless Castle and every time I go outside into the garden the game freezes but is still operating and I can't tap anything. This has happened 3 times with new games each time

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Nov 4, 15 2:52 PM
I purchased this game when it first came out and had a lot of fun with it. Decided to play it again and now there is no sound. I have the sound and music maxed out, but nothing.

I have a MacBook Pro running OS 10.8.5

Go to: