SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 4, 10 3:09 PM
After you grew the beanstalk, get the Mermaid Key from the chest on the other side of the beanstalk. Then after you've found the stone lions and have Spook in your party, go back to the Granite Mountains (take the MME to Shoal Leiu is easiest) and go to the southeast corner. There is a door there, which opens with the Mermaid Key. Acropolis is in that direction, as are many other things.

[Post New]by sakura193 on Jun 19, 10 1:03 AM
Can I have a boat?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 20, 10 1:13 AM
sakura193 wrote:Can I have a boat?

Not in the Lost Orb.

yuppiedoo2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by yuppiedoo2 on Jul 6, 10 3:41 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:For the pie quest:
If you've returned the rooster to his home, you need to go to Willoby the mouse and board up his windows so he can grow mushrooms. You should have found the hammer and nails where the rooster was being kept, the boards you can get from the lumberjack in Blueleaf forest outside Harakauna. When the windows are boarded up, leave Harakauna and then instantly go back in. There should be a baking contest on. You can get a pie for the empress there.

"BUT WAIT!!!!! Severine, please tell me where the rooster is because I've been searching forever and still I have no idea where he is! Please help me!"

For the cockroaches:
Inside the sewer, up the steps to the east to where you found the thief lord, you can find a weapons seller. If you're low on money, buy the dagger for Mel first and equip it. That should allow her to kill the roaches. Then when you have more money go back and buy her armor so she doesn't get as hurt when the roaches attack her.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 7, 10 8:48 PM
don't panic!

The rooster is in Wyrmbone desert. Enter the desert from the Tyobi side. Follow the path to the right, up the steps, across the bridge and down to sets of steps. Then at the bottom of the second set of steps, stop following the path but keep going south and walk around the water to the west. Karl the rooster should be wandering around there somewhere. Good luck!

[Post New]by jules2410 on Sep 10, 10 11:13 AM
Hi, I probably missed this already but does anyone know when Darkthrop Prophecy is coming out? Cheers guys, and gals!

[Post New]by Dragontears2004 on Feb 10, 11 12:01 AM
Can someone tell me where the crowbar is? I can't free the chicken without it. Thanks

tdw61
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tdw61 on Mar 6, 11 7:35 AM
i have all the incredients for acid but he won,t make it. what happened? LOL

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 9, 11 12:10 PM
tdw61 wrote:i have all the incredients for acid but he won,t make it. what happened? LOL
Oh sorry, I only just saw this post - I didn't understand what game you were talking about when you sent me a PM.

Ulf can't make the acid, only the alchemist can. So go and talk to the alchemist in Harakauna.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 9, 11 12:13 PM
Dragontears2004 wrote:Can someone tell me where the crowbar is? I can't free the chicken without it. Thanks
The crowbar is in the treasury of Tyobi palace.

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 11, 11 11:29 AM
HI everyone I'm here to help people I finished every aveyond so if you have a promble ask me.

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 11, 11 11:33 AM
asome33 wrote:HI everyone I'm here to help people I finished every aveyond so if you have a promble ask me.
Ill tell you something about aveyond its a fun game for kids and adults.

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 11, 11 11:39 AM
People out there I just saying that you guys should try aveyond rhen's quest. Heres a cool fact theres over 60 quests and all off them are fun the ending is cool theres BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG MONSTERS

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 11, 11 11:46 AM
I'm just giving cheats on aveyond twlight and aveyond gates of night I know where secret walls are. there is the wall of gold the wall of level ups^ and the wall of armor and wall of THE BEST WEPONS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask me if you want me to show you.

Edited on 03/12/2011 at 10:09:00 AM PST

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 12, 11 10:05 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh man I FINISHED ALL THE AVEYONDS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT please tell me when there is a new one!!! BUT I ALERADY PLAYED AVEYOND THE LOST DARKTHROP PROPHCY AND I OWN EVERY AVEYOND SOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEASSSSSSE TELL ME WHEN THERE IS A NEW ONE

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 12, 11 10:07 AM
The crowbar is in the chest to the north

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 12, 11 10:12 AM
TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THERE WILL BE A NEW AVEYOND

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 12, 11 10:13 AM
jules2410 wrote:Hi, I probably missed this already but does anyone know when Darkthrop Prophecy is coming out? Cheers guys, and gals!
yes you did miss it

asome33
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asome33 on Mar 12, 11 10:14 AM
jules2410 wrote:Hi, I probably missed this already but does anyone know when Darkthrop Prophecy is coming out? Cheers guys, and gals!

HELP ME OUT ! ITS URGENT !

[Post New]by Doracula on Oct 12, 11 6:09 AM
OK SO! This is a very stupid question but i have stupid problem so... MY PROBLEM IS THAT : I'm in blueleaf forest .... and i wanna go to the town linked to this area BUT A DAMN SQUIRREL IS GLITCHING ON THE STAIRS SO I CANNOT GO PAST IT !
Can someone please .... help me !?!? or like teach me how to remove animals from the game or something ANYTHING it's annoying I've been here waiting for it to leave BUT ITS STUCK! So.... thx guys .... PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING !

Go to: