Re:Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum

[Post New]by joyarn on Feb 25, 10 10:26 AM
I'm stuck at the same spot even started back at the beginning with my two keys but nothing hope someone caqn figure this out getting very frustrated with it

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Feb 25, 10 2:51 PM
joyarn wrote:I'm stuck at the same spot even started back at the beginning with my two keys but nothing hope someone caqn figure this out getting very frustrated with it

Please check the previous page for my answer to finishing the forest.

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Feb 25, 10 3:02 PM
marija1m1 wrote:
maigheu wrote:To all those in the forest, I finally figured out what happened. I missed another area to go to--it is the mine, which is harder to find than other areas--and it is found directly under the lantern hanging from the Oak Tree. Also, when I went back and did the whole game over to see where I went wrong, this time I went to the fort before anything else and got a message I did not receive before. It said to place the Fort Stone in the Oak tree to move the roots over the cellar. That's what set me looking for another area. I have moved to the last area where I'm going to work on the last challenge in the Hermit's Room. Have fun.

The game really isn't that hard--although there are a few places where I really had to use the Hint button to find something that even when I clicked where the circle showed me, I still could not see the item. I know the ever glowing card in the town center is a bug, but it does not seem to mean anything so far or cause any problems moving on.

Hope this helps.

You see I was in the forest and I had a key to open a box to get the other "gemstones" to place in the tree and I went back in the to the town center and the card is glowing and I can't go back to the forest

The glowing card doesn't keep u from moving through the game. Did u go back to the opening on the right? Unsure what u mean when u say u can't go back to the forest.

[Post New]by gofish88 on Feb 25, 10 8:52 PM
gofish88 wrote:
nuttyfisherwoman wrote:I am stuck in the middle of the town with the glowing tarot card also and can't do anything. I have 2 wood planks but nowhere to use them and nowhere to go? Is this a glitch?

Me too, I can't find any solutions to the locked gates and doors in the orphange!

Okay, go back to West town and click to the right of the wooden draw bridge next to the stacked crates. Duh, took me long enough.

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Feb 28, 10 4:09 PM
Hoew do you get from mansion to orphanage? There is no way to get there on my game. Very frustrating as I purchased the game and havve been stuck. I don't see any thing no matter where I click to leave the outside of the mansion to go anywhere.

KAREENA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by KAREENA on Mar 3, 10 10:30 PM
TAROT'S MISFORTUNE MAP DOESN'T WORK. When I click on an area, nothing happens. I'm wasting time trying to get to another area. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
KC007

Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum

[Post New]by calcion on Mar 8, 10 7:25 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Tarot's Misfortune players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by calcion on Mar 8, 10 7:26 AM
i have downloaded the game twice,but i cannot play it. something with the mingwm10.dll file. please help calcion

[Post New]by jsfoley on Mar 8, 10 7:44 PM
Ok I'm at the farm exterior and can't figure out how to get back to the jail exterior.

[Post New]by oskargolden on Mar 10, 10 8:18 AM
puzzledone wrote:I've just 24 min left on demo and I am still stuck in the jail. I have the key but on the padlock it just opens a row of 5 numbers and not a clue for a combination. For a hint it tells me to boil water. Huh?? Guess I'll have to wait for a walkthrough or sit the rest of the hour clicking random numbers in 5's.

Looks like a decent length game from the map and many locations. But I have to break out of jail first and no skip on that puzzle. Any ideas?

Loaded fine on vista laptop, no errors. May try it on my pc with xp and see if the key will work. I love Tarot so looking forward to playing as the graphics so far do look like real Tarot cards, not those fake symbols on that other Tarot mystery dud.

[Post New]by oskargolden on Mar 10, 10 8:23 AM
sjsullivan wrote:Hoew do you get from mansion to orphanage? There is no way to get there on my game. Very frustrating as I purchased the game and havve been stuck. I don't see any thing no matter where I click to leave the outside of the mansion to go anywhere.

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

STRATEGY GUIDE DESPERATELY NEEDED

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Mar 15, 10 1:32 PM
IS THERE ANY WAY THAT YOU COULD SUPPLY A STRATEGY GUIDE FOR THIS GAME? I WOULD REALLY BUY IT FAST, AS I'M SURE SO WILL A LOT OF OTHERS. WE REALLY COULD USE ONE. THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE STUCK ALL OVER THE PLACE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 18, 10 9:03 PM
sjsullivan wrote:Hoew do you get from mansion to orphanage? There is no way to get there on my game. Very frustrating as I purchased the game and havve been stuck. I don't see any thing no matter where I click to leave the outside of the mansion to go anywhere.

important note: did you go out the back door? heard a lot of people saying they did that, so... if you go back into the room with the portrait and head out the front door and back through the gate... you will find yourself at the Y-intersection where the righthand gate will take you to the orphanage... bon chance

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

STRATEGY GUIDE DESPERATELY NEEDED

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 18, 10 9:05 PM
MILLIE31651 wrote:IS THERE ANY WAY THAT YOU COULD SUPPLY A STRATEGY GUIDE FOR THIS GAME? I WOULD REALLY BUY IT FAST, AS I'M SURE SO WILL A LOT OF OTHERS. WE REALLY COULD USE ONE. THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE STUCK ALL OVER THE PLACE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

bfgCelebes wrote:Not sure what to do next? Need a little extra help? Check out the walkthrough in our Blog!

You can get to the blog via the home page, under "Featured Areas."

To go straight to the walkthrough for this game now, just click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-tarots-misfortune-walkthrough/>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

so... you were looking for a walkthrough?? also if you have a specific problem and you ask nicely, the little fishies here in the forum might be nice and try to help you... just please don't yell... and don't tap on the glass, either... k?

good luck and happy gaming

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 18, 10 9:08 PM
oskargolden wrote:
puzzledone wrote:I've just 24 min left on demo and I am still stuck in the jail. I have the key but on the padlock it just opens a row of 5 numbers and not a clue for a combination. For a hint it tells me to boil water. Huh?? Guess I'll have to wait for a walkthrough or sit the rest of the hour clicking random numbers in 5's.

Looks like a decent length game from the map and many locations. But I have to break out of jail first and no skip on that puzzle. Any ideas?

Loaded fine on vista laptop, no errors. May try it on my pc with xp and see if the key will work. I love Tarot so looking forward to playing as the graphics so far do look like real Tarot cards, not those fake symbols on that other Tarot mystery dud.

if you put the kettle on the stove in the office the steam will highlight numbers on the wall... this was covered in a couple of other threads so the specifics are out there... also there is a 'sticky' for the walkthrough at the game's forum page...

bon chance

[Post New]by camill1 on Apr 1, 10 2:24 PM
I am in the Town Center. all rooms are complete on this level, but a tarot card in the town center keeps blinking. that was completed also. i found all the differences. is this a clitch or am i missing something?

Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum

[Post New]by camill1 on Apr 1, 10 6:21 PM
anonmous wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Tarot's Misfortune forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Tarot's Misfortune players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
what is the combo 2 unlock the jail door

I'm stuck in town center with glowing tarot card that i have already finished. can anyone tell me how to get this card to end so i can continue?

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Apr 9, 10 7:32 PM
I played the demo, and liked the game much more than I anticipated. But I had already decided to use my game credit on the new Crystal Portal game. Don't know if I like this one enough to buy an extra credit; may do it next month if something better doesn't come along.

[Post New]by tarotreader on Apr 14, 10 10:50 AM
I'm having the same problem as Haltop

[Post New]by balmaingirl on Apr 17, 10 10:17 PM
Hi
Can anyone help? I reached a stage where I had all but one insignia to open a gate, saved and ended, but when I went back, had to recreate my profile.... it's like groundhog day!

Go to: