Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by cactusannie59 on Nov 30, 09 12:44 PM
ermajackson121 wrote:
ermajackson121 wrote:
ohfooey wrote:I downloaded the game yesterday , and finished it this am ........ Talk about HOOKED!! Maybe someone could recommend a slighty tougher game. Even tho, I enjoyed this immensly.
[/quote

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE BIG FISHES TO COMPLETE IT SO QUICKLY - I AM HOPING TO DO THE SAME. CONGRATS TO YOU
MAGI

The Tudore

[Post New]by cactusannie59 on Nov 30, 09 12:48 PM
ermajackson121 wrote:
ermajackson121 wrote:
ohfooey wrote:I downloaded the game yesterday , and finished it this am ........ Talk about HOOKED!! Maybe someone could recommend a slighty tougher game. Even tho, I enjoyed this immensly.
[/quote

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE BIG FISHES TO COMPLETE IT SO QUICKLY - I AM HOPING TO DO THE SAME. CONGRATS TO YOU
MAGI

Try "The Tudors" I find this hidden object game very challenging.

[Post New]by dianamint on Dec 17, 09 6:59 PM

KYOTO - REMOVE THE DOOR PANELS
I am getting so frustrated trying to remove the door panels. I am trying to align the small tiles at the top and the side using the arrows that are green when you start. I have one panel off, but now the arrows have all turned red and I cant move any of the tiles. I assume I probably have to get the arrows back to green or something Does anyone know how to proceed so I can move the tiles again?

stomi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by stomi on Jan 30, 10 12:33 PM
diathena wrote:I have contacted tech support re: cannot remove panels from doors even though I am positioning the centre square over the lit square, I hope they can fix this as I believe I am almost at the end of the game and I really don't want to start again. Thanks for all advice.

[Post New]by Peachis on Mar 10, 10 1:52 AM
I keep getting this error http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/angelaburse/sam-1.gif and i uninstalled reinstalled the game still don't help i erased all game saves and restarted game still getting it always when i get to this part

joy4u
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by joy4u on Mar 17, 10 4:20 AM
I have all the other samantha swift games and love them but I cannot play this one, download OK, when I go to play it says there is some sort of corruption, and takes me out, have tried over and over again, also in other sites, is anyone else had this problem

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by westlife232 on Mar 18, 10 10:30 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

can you please help me? i am really stuck on this game? is there a walk through for this game

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 18, 10 10:47 AM
Hey westlife232!

Welcome to the pond! While we don't have a walkthrough for this particular game, if you describe where you're stuck and the steps you've already taken we'll be able to offer better advice!

Where are you stuck?

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by SkylarHawk on Apr 12, 10 5:22 PM
I think I've hit a glitch. I'm in the underground room of the louve. I can see the trumpet and using a hint confirmed that it is but clicking on it doesn't work.

Can't finish this room. Any ideas?

[Post New]by TARDIS1975 on Jun 11, 10 3:45 PM
I NEED HELP! I at the part were i put all the items on japanes person but can find a way to leave. how do i leave

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 9277 on Sep 11, 10 3:47 PM
diathena wrote:does anyone know how to remove the panels from the doors with the japanese characters on them, I am really struggling with this one.

Edited on 09/11/2010 at 3:48:55 PM PST

[Post New]by starlitegazer on Sep 28, 10 8:34 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am at the dig site and just finished assembling the bridge. It says to dig for items in blue (artifacts) but when I Click on my shovel to dig and search around where to dig nothing indicates the spot. I have the sonar and shovel in my tools. It won't let me leave without digging but I don't know what to do to find the spots to do that. Please help!!

EYeriss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by EYeriss on Oct 12, 10 3:54 PM
In the "Rose of conquest" trying to match glyphs -- absolutely nothing clicks together no way out of here...help somebody'!!!!

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Oct 24, 10 1:25 PM
I'm in the market, the second part. You are supposed to use a tool from the first market on the second goon but I can't go back to that market for some reason. I've already used the feather on the boy to knock out the first goon. I have used the baseball, planks, gold coins, on the second blue spot and nothing works. So I'm pretty sure from what I've read here in the forum that I need a tool from the first part of the market. Why can't I go back there? Is this part of the gitch where I need to uninstall and reinstall or what. Please help.

Thanks.,
Hangel

[Post New]by jocelynannmc on Oct 24, 10 11:13 PM
prpldva wrote:
CLW53 wrote:I NEED HELP WITH THE AIR MEDAL. HOW DO I GET STEAM? THANKS

Get the water basin and the fire basin. Under the green drape there are two lace to put the bowls. The water goes over the fire

Well how does that work??? Once the firebowl was accessed it is gone from my game. It isn't anywhere for me to use.

[Post New]by scalymoma on Feb 3, 11 9:27 AM
hangel1 wrote:I'm in the market, the second part. You are supposed to use a tool from the first market on the second goon but I can't go back to that market for some reason. I've already used the feather on the boy to knock out the first goon. I have used the baseball, planks, gold coins, on the second blue spot and nothing works. So I'm pretty sure from what I've read here in the forum that I need a tool from the first part of the market. Why can't I go back there? Is this part of the gitch where I need to uninstall and reinstall or what. Please help.

Thanks.,
Hangel

Hiya Hangel,
I too, downloaded and installed the program and ran into the same problem you have. It seems that others were able to go back to the first market and get the marbles but we cannot.

Has anyone else resolved this problem and what is the solution please. Thanks

Btw I LOVE this game . Keep them coming

Edited on 02/03/2011 at 9:29:31 AM PST

[Post New]by nation240 on Feb 25, 11 12:34 PM
I have read the entire forum. No one can tell me how to free Dr. Butler with the shield as only tool left.I have covered the entire screen with the curser with no hints. All roses are in place & the scarf went into Japan. Please help!!!! Thank, Judy

medassit10
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,186 Posts

[Post New]by medassit10 on Apr 13, 11 3:06 PM
Hi! I'm New to forums and currently playing the above game and like some of the others am stuck on the doors with the japanese lettering. I tried everything in the book and even contacted Big Fish Headquarters and they suggested that I contact the Forum first. I can't get to the golden gong. Any help,suggestion and/or comment would be welcomed. I look forward to anyone who can help. hanks, Sea Anemone

[Post New]by duveen on May 17, 11 8:29 AM
to satexasgirl's reply to Judimose: I have come to this spot twice and what "lights"are you referring to? My arrow is blue over the spot but turns a yellowish green off the spot, but if you mean the three dots on the top of the metal finder are suposed to turn green, mine have not done so! I am at the Aztec site. Judimose post was made in 2008 if that is needed,

Edited on 05/17/2011 at 8:34:41 AM PST

[Post New]by sweetcon on May 30, 11 6:30 PM
I am at the stage where you have to make matches to get the next roswe. I cannot make the faces disappear no matter how I try to match them. HELP!!
Sweetcon

Go to: