Re:New Build Available for Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena - 10/24/08

[Post New]by dollydrop_40 on Oct 4, 11 5:48 AM
Thanks! Puzzledone... I got a walkthrough for this and found that I hadn't picked up a particular item.. Found the said item and completed the game. My partner's still having issues with it on his laptop, so I'll have to take a look at his laptop. Hopefully I'll be able to sort it. Once again Thanks!

CLORUHREN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

New Build Available for Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena - 10/24/08

[Post New]by CLORUHREN on Nov 11, 11 8:13 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that we have received a new build of Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena from its developers. It addresses the problems many of you are having with the panel door puzzle in the Kyoto, Japan level.

The new build is currently being tested here at Big Fish Games, and should be available for download on the site early next week. When the new build goes live, I will stop back in and let everyone know that it's ready.

In the meantime, here is our help topic that explains how to download a new build of a game you already own.

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

CLORUHREN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:New Build for Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by CLORUHREN on Dec 1, 11 8:24 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello again everyone. I'm terribly sorry to hear that many of you are still experiencing problems with Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena. We are currently still in contact with the developers of the game, and are working towards addressing some of the other problems people have been posting here on the forums. Please know that we are indeed aware of the problems, and I'll post back here as soon as I know something new about future fixes.

In the meantime, if you need immediate assistance with Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena, you can contact our Customer Support staff by clicking <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=f*Ayakgj" target="_blank">here</a> or by using the Live Chat feature if you are a Game Club member.

Also, when you contact Customer Support, I would also suggest that you include a copy of your computer's dxdiag document. If you are unsure about how to do so, please consult our help topic entitled - <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=756">Updating My PC</a>. It contains instructions on how to create and save a dxdiag document.

Thank you all for your patience, and thank you for visiting the forums!

CLORUHREN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:New Build Available for Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena - 10/24/08

[Post New]by CLORUHREN on Dec 1, 11 8:25 AM
[b][i]i i deleted the game and started all olvedr. no luck.....clo

[Post New]by bignana1029 on Jun 3, 12 2:27 PM
I'm having problems in the mining camp. After you find all of the dynamite and put them in the holes. I need to find the key which is buried, you use the medal detector and it shows you where the key is except i don't have any other tool to use, it should be a brush on a shovel to uncover the key. All thats in my tools is four stone blocks and a medal detector. I can't get passed this. If there is a new build for this game which i just purchased, i've uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still won;t let me go any further. Please let me know.

Go to: