xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 23, 10 8:48 PM
malanikajones wrote:I completed the second bakery and the third bakery comes up but it won't allow me to begin the third bakery. Please tell me how to get it going. Thanks.

you have to buy "Shaker" first at Store to get in the third place / Pub.
good luck

Adulichka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by Adulichka on Mar 24, 10 2:37 PM
I have Windows 7.

20 minutes of my trial time gone for the game loading. The 10 minutes (before I closed the game) it went super slow, freezing for a few seconds here and there.

TY.

[Post New]by c_gamer02 on Mar 25, 10 4:50 PM
The clock does not run down on Level 7 of Tropical Rest (4TH restaurant).

[Post New]by junathen on Mar 28, 10 6:31 AM
I have a minor complaint. I made it to the poolside restaurant and two of the first five levels didn't finish the silly dialog breaks. I was left staring at the last image with no forward button. I had to close the game. Thankfully it registered that I had completed those scenes so I didn't have to watch them again and was able to play the next level. Still irritating. Especially because I don't care about the story.

[Post New]by Vandertramp on Mar 28, 10 2:38 PM
I cannot get past level 7 of the Tropical Resturant either. The clock does not run down you just stay on the same board for ever.

pol10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pol10 on Mar 29, 10 2:13 AM
*sigh* I think I am destined never to play this game. Have now given up - tried absolutely everything to get it to run. All other games work. If anybody has any brilliant ideas please let me know. Done all the suggested things but it just will not load Typical, this is just my sort of game as well...

[Post New]by denisedaisy33 on Mar 29, 10 2:48 PM
Vandertramp wrote:I cannot get past level 7 of the Tropical Resturant either. The clock does not run down you just stay on the same board for ever.

I am having the exact same issues. Hope they fix it soon.

sooyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sooyong on Mar 29, 10 6:39 PM
denisedaisy33 wrote:
Vandertramp wrote:I cannot get past level 7 of the Tropical Resturant either. The clock does not run down you just stay on the same board for ever.

somehow .. the game change in to "relax" mode ..
so all you have to do is go to "menu" then option ... uncheck mark the relax mode ~
then retry / restart level ..

you will see the timer run again ...

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 29, 10 10:30 PM
I am clicking on the icon to play and it does not take to the game.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 30, 10 12:40 AM

maybe its automatically switch to Relaxed mod, try to click on Menu >> Option and then uncheck the Relax mode..
then Retry level..
hope it works

[Post New]by NDanik8744 on Mar 30, 10 10:31 AM
I am trying to play the game OFF full screen mode. I get it to switch off but it cuts off the top part, so i cannot see the top ingredient. I have tried moving the window, but I won't re-size or move at all. Any suggestions?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 30, 10 2:43 PM
I'm experiencing a problem now as well; I'm on level 27 and have won that level three times now but the level never ends, even after it tells me that I have reached the goal and the level is over and there are no more customers. I have been playing on timed mode and went and looked in the options screen and the relaxed mode box is unchecked, so presumably I am still in timed mode.

I was really enjoying the game up until now, but now I can't get the game to move on to the next level.

[Post New]by taralu on Mar 30, 10 4:05 PM
This game has way too many bugs...had to give up and delete. The never ending dialog screens, level 46 problem...what a waste of money!

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 4:06:34 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 30, 10 4:09 PM
Okay, on the fourth try, level 27 completed. So, a glitch of some sort, but happily not a showstopper.

[Post New]by drewnphilipmom on Mar 30, 10 6:50 PM
sooyong wrote:
denisedaisy33 wrote:

so all you have to do is go to "menu" then option ... uncheck mark the relax mode ~

I have done this and it still runs in relax mode. went back several times to make sure it was not checked but still having the issue.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 30, 10 11:56 PM
drewnphilipmom wrote:
sooyong wrote:
denisedaisy33 wrote:

I have done this and it still runs in relax mode. went back several times to make sure it was not checked but still having the issue.

This also did not work for me, until I tried this: Don't exit out of the level and go to the options screen/main menu that you are presented with when the game first starts up; instead, when you are in a level, click on menu from there and uncheck the relaxed mode box. After I unchecked that box while I was within the level, the timed mode then worked properly.

bambi4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bambi4 on Apr 1, 10 2:41 PM

Cannot play the 3rd shop level 21, even though I have re enstalled as advised

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rbusran on Apr 2, 10 9:50 PM

This is such a frustrating game. with all the very large file download and after all the 1, 2, 3 levels I cant open the 3rd level which is the Chinese restaurant???

I have uninstalled and re-installedm the game but its still the same!!!! Whats wrong!!!Please help!!!!!

[Post New]by KaraokeAng on Apr 4, 10 10:22 PM
I have only played the first 5 levels but I have no sound while playing the levels. I have sound for the interstitial and the main menu but not for the levels. Windows Vista machine

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Apr 9, 10 2:56 PM
I posted this in another thread, but I'm having the problem of the never ending level 46. I've tried everything others have posted and it still doesn't work. The timer never ends so you can't progress to the next level.

Go to: