Re:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by runningranny on Sep 29, 10 2:54 PM
I cannot find the clue to get the last ingredient for the shrinking cake. It just keeps going back and forth from the bookworm to the tea party This is frustrating.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 7159 on Oct 5, 10 9:38 PM
emu3 wrote:cant get in front door. it says the cursor will change to a hand but that doesnt happen and i also dont see the little walking feet. i pick the key from inventory and click on the door but nothing happens. help please

[Post New]by katastic on Nov 6, 10 3:44 PM
This game is ridiculous! I had the same problem as everyone else in the cellar trying to find the voice. I click everywhere on the screen and I can't get anywhere! This game needs to be much more interesting than this. I am not impressed at all!

[Post New]by marybliss22 on Nov 7, 10 4:37 PM
I can't get past the cellar voice at all. I've tried clicking the hint button, the top of the screen, exiting and re-entering, playing under a new profile, desktop, laptop...I even purchased thinking that only members could get past a certain area...that didn't work..now what?

[Post New]by misschatterbox on Jan 1, 11 5:27 AM
help im struck on the mini soup game I have all the things I need apart from the recipes which cook has lost ,I keep trying but nothing happens .
can you help ?

Robwood
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by Robwood on Jan 2, 11 11:18 AM
The recipes are located in the library.

[Post New]by gigimarooski29 on Jan 23, 11 11:08 PM
well it appears their is a glitch..i have clicked on everything in cellar to open the task..but yet nothing happens.

[Post New]by gigimarooski29 on Jan 23, 11 11:10 PM
another waste of my time & $$$ fix the glitch please

[Post New]by Alicez on Apr 17, 11 4:08 PM
JoyWales wrote:Black mark from me for a start!!
No option to turn off custom cursor so it is like playing underwater to control the cursor movements. Will try on the laptop later on to see if it is playable there.

when i started the game the screen didnt fit on my computer and i dont know where inventory or hint button is can anyone help me?

[Post New]by Tia000 on Jul 17, 12 8:25 AM
Hello Everyone~

I just wanted to see if anyone knew what the name of the song that plays on the title screen. If you know, please message me.

Go to: