Re:Post any Alice in Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by harleyquinn4 on Apr 16, 10 11:05 AM
sasser352 wrote:I cant seem to get into the front door. Have spent 15 minutes and still not in.
Does anyone know the secret?

this has happened to me aswell and i can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

The game itself is playing fine

[Post New]by Miss_Grey on May 4, 10 9:07 PM
BUT the window is the wrong size so any clues that are hidden at the very edges of my screen are not clickable/invisible!

I minimized the window and the problem got only slightly better. Now I'm in the Dutchess's room and I know exactly where the ^$%#& banana is, but I can't click on it because it's out of range of my window.

This kinda blows.

chapter 7

[Post New]by ormina_eg on May 19, 10 1:37 AM

hello all...
i am having a problem collecting the ingredients for the cake...
i was stuck yesterday night and today i visit the blog and see in the walkthrough that the flour is in the teaparty in the right part of the screen behind the mushrooms....but in my screen it is not there....i collect all the other ingredients,i solve the mystery box but the flour is nowhere...
can anyone know what i need to do???
thanks in advance!

HannahRosebud
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by HannahRosebud on May 26, 10 8:49 AM
Hello.

I have gotten the key to the tiny door after fishing it out of the water with the net, but I keep clicking to go inside the door and nothing happens. The door is open so I don't understand why it won't transition. Any help?

Thanks!

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Jun 11, 10 3:44 PM
I too am missing the flour for the cake next to the tree. Its not there and the hints are of no help... Very upsetting.

mcmim
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mcmim on Jun 12, 10 4:59 PM
I can't get in the front door in the first scene. I have the key and have clicked it everywhere on the door. No luck.

I see that others are having the same issue.

My cursor does not turn into a hand; it remains an orange arrow everywhere on the screen.

I've just purchased this game so either fix the issue or I will need my money back.

kyndalkr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kyndalkr on Jun 16, 10 12:35 PM
I can't get past the cellar? I'm suppose to find where the voice is coming from. I have clicked all over the screen and nothing happens? What a waste I bought this game and have tried re-installing it and still nothing? What's up? Thanks,Kyndal

mcmim
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mcmim on Jun 17, 10 4:41 PM
Does anyone read these forums and is any effort being made to fix these issues??????

MissTash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MissTash on Jun 18, 10 8:28 AM
harleyquinn4 wrote:
sasser352 wrote:I cant seem to get into the front door. Have spent 15 minutes and still not in.
Does anyone know the secret?

this has happened to me aswell and i can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

I hyst downloaded the free trial for this game and the exact same thing happened to me. Has this issue not been resolved? Luckily I didn't purchase the game but issues like this ensure that I won't.

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Jul 23, 10 10:36 AM
I'm having the same problem. I can't "pick up" the inventory items so can't use the lamp or crowbar. Too bad, because it looks like a really good game. But don't want to buy and not have it work properly.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 3, 10 9:19 AM
littletanpom wrote:1. Options says game running "full screen" - running windows mode. Can NOT change the "full screen" in options.
2. The wording is NOT in the area that it is suppose to be. When character is talking the wording is below the "white" area where text should be.
3. Wanted to quit game - could NOT get main menu to come up - had to do a hard quit to get out of game.
4. Like many others - the lightening light to have drove me nuts! Developers don't do this again!
5. I am really good at spot the differances, but the first one was terrible.
6. Game has lots of potential if technical problems addressed.

Just downloaded the game and had the same problem with the 'full screen'. I get a 3 inch wide black block on the right of my laptop (it's a widescreen). Never had that before with a game. If a game didn't do widescreen, at least there were black stripes on either side of the computer, not the whole picture moved to the left.

Also, the wording was underneath the white box where the text should have been in. And I had to fumble about to find where the menu should have been.

[Post New]by Judvend on Oct 10, 10 11:01 AM
i can not get to the last part in the trail part i got evrything it will not work fix it please

mcmim
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mcmim on Dec 28, 10 4:23 PM
mcmim wrote:Does anyone read these forums and is any effort being made to fix these issues??????

Still no resolution on this??? Are you k9dding me????

It's almost January 2011!!!!

Since fixing the issue isn't high on anyone's priority list, how do I get my money back????

Robwood
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by Robwood on Jan 2, 11 10:58 AM
SPOILERS

My game keeps crashing. I made it to the courtroom and was in the middle of providing my defense. I gave Alice the newspaper and when I gave her the pictures, the game crashed. Every time I've gone into the game since then, clicking the play button crashes the game and I get this error message:

Error: Access violation at 0x0040153F (tried to write to 0x00000004), program terminated.

I haven't tried a new profile or uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Given that I have limited bandwidth per month, the latter isn't at all appealing. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Creating a new profile fixed the problem. Having to play the entire game over again was a new problem.

Edited on 01/02/2011 at 4:05:18 PM PST

[Post New]by nashdave on Feb 13, 11 8:00 PM
I wish I knew about these forums sooner. I thought it was my computer that was the problem on some of these games. When the game bogs way down, won't load, or as in this case won't let me find a voice in the basement so I can continue on with the game. Having read all these posts reassures me that maybe not all the issues are mine. Is there ever going to be a fix for this problem? I bought the game without trying it out because I have had so much success with BF games. Guess I better start sampling them first in the future having had a rash of problems with recent purchases.

[Post New]by cheri56rushton on Jul 4, 11 9:20 PM
I can't grow my rabbit. I did everything to grow it, but when I hit the hint button it tells me to go to the door in the clouds. Then when I hit the hint button there, it tells me to go back to the garden. I'm in a loop. (With no rabbit)

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 8, 11 4:51 PM
I haven't read all of the comments because there are so many, but of the ones I did read, I didn't see any mention of the time available for the trial version before ever playing it. After it installed, it said I had 57 minutes left, even though I had never clicked on Play. Considering all the problems I have read about, not sure I will get very far anyway, but will give it a try.

[Post New]by rexriley1 on Sep 25, 11 2:14 PM
I am stuck on the sundial. It seems like I picked up two pieces before I was supposed to and now they are in my Inventory (not in the Sundial pieces section) and the game wont recognize that I already have them. Are you working on fixing this issue?

[Post New]by snolin_shiromi4 on May 24, 12 9:42 PM
hey i have a problem in chapter 9 finding the gardening tool trowel.i am sure that i saw trowel and clicked it but it is not in my inventory.i do not have that puzzle paper that has house pic.my first two slot in inventory is empty.then i have my other gardening tools.pls help me out.soon

[Post New]by Abbygirl11 on Jun 1, 12 1:48 AM
I'm having problem with the get all the stuff for the computer part I hit the clue button when I'm in the office and its on the computer but I get nothing.

Go to: