Re:Comments and Reviews for Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse

[Post New]by Ourayite on Dec 4, 11 1:39 AM
The best game I've played so far. I was sad when I got to the end. I look forward to "to be continued....".

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 2, 12 1:27 PM
This is one of those games that is more of an adventure game with great story line and interactive scenes, I like very much the movie feel of it.

The game graphics are very good is not overly challenging and is fun to play.

I really enjoyed this game a lot.

Phyrie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Phyrie on Feb 18, 12 1:41 AM
I've read the first page and the last two here, and I must say that I am in the minority.
I don't like this game much at all. The graphics are terrible (which everyone seems to know, and don't care about) but it's so boring! I find myself waving the mouse around, looking for sparkles, so I can find yet one more *whatever* in a series of *whatevers* to advance. There is no rhyme nor reason to the searchs, just look for stuff! For example, right now I am "quested" with finding 10 starfishes. Just push items around, open boxes, and find them.

The inventory is awkward, as I keep picking stuff up when I just want to hit the "Down" button.

The story is probably interesting, but I'm so annoyed by the horrible graphics and pointless pixel searches that I can't enjoy it.

Sorry, this is a "Sorry I bought it" for me.

Phyrie

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Nov 25, 12 4:09 PM
(Based on the demo): Playing this game is like trying to ride a dinosaur. It's clunky. It took me five tries to take the light bulb out of my Inventory.

It's also drab and dreary.

I do like finding the special objects but that isn't enough to save this game. Compared to so many others that I have played this one just doesn't make it.

Maybe if it's a DD but I don't think it's worth the $2.99.

Just my opinion.

Go to: