Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Finished all gold :) Walktrough farm frenzy 2

[Post New]by flopsy09 on Feb 23, 12 3:39 PM
the ARE 90 levels in farm frenzy 2.

[Post New]by mmelm_2010 on May 22, 12 9:45 PM
I got a better time on Hat Street 3 by keeping one cow until the end. Otherwise I followed your advice and it helped me get a better time. Finish time: 4:06

[Post New]by freedom4bb on Aug 29, 12 5:08 PM
This walkthrough is fantastic! But I'm still struggling to get gold on the last level (that 45 minute one!) ...... Does anybody have any info that will help? I followed the instructions on here but I can't even get silver with this method. Pretty please.... I'm going crazy!

Thanks in advance!

Re:Finished all gold :) Walkthrough farm frenzy 2

[Post New]by blueberry_crunch on Dec 17, 12 12:54 PM
Here's an update on how to get gold on Level 27 - Cake Street 1 copied from another forum:
--buy nothing at first, wait for two bears to drop, sell one, buy the cow and a bag of sugar, sell the other bear, sell the cow and milk, buy a chicken (all kind of happens at one time), then the pig. Click like crazy to process the egg through the first building, destroy that building to build the meat slicer, then just click away on the buildings to get your finished products. No need to worry about the pig and chicken or selling anything once everything's processing.

Edited on 12/17/2012 at 1:14:33 PM PST

[Post New]by blueberry_crunch on Jan 3, 13 10:53 AM
Re: Product Street 7 - Beating the Best Time
I'm not very experienced in posting in these forums so I'm not sure I posted my answer in the right place. I have posted how to beat the best time on this level but it was in response to someone asking for help with it. So please do a search on Product Street 7 Best Time, I guess, to find and read my post. I didn't think I should re-post it here as it is quite lengthy but just wanted to let people know it is attainable and I have explained how in my other post.

[Post New]by ryzzles on May 6, 13 7:59 PM
Hi, I am playing this game on ipad... I'm not sure the name of the level I'm stuck on, but I think it's Fan Street 2... It's 2 hats in 3:10 for gold... I click on the hat studio with the feathers and the hat from the store, but nothing happens.. Is it a glitch in the game? I have reinstalled and gone all the way through again, but same result...

mardoneth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mardoneth on Jul 7, 13 7:50 AM
Hi thanks for all the help have finished with gold on all levels. How do I get stars to buy upgrades in unlimited mode please.

[Post New]by kajudalu on Oct 9, 13 10:55 AM
vianovaus wrote:Level 9: Cake Street 3
Requirements: Powdered egg factory level 4
Goal: 30 eggs, 20 cakes
Gold: 03:40 Silver: 07:00
As soon as the level loads, buy three chickens and the powder factory upgrade to level 2.As soon as you can upgrade powder factory Lv.3. Buy a chicken.
Best Time: 03:12

These are the wrong goals for this level. The actual goals for Cake Street 3 is 30 sliced meat.

txsuni
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by txsuni on Oct 12, 13 9:02 AM
Please tell me how to sell chickens. Have tried everything I know to try. Thanks

Go to: