LoisMac
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon

[Post New]by LoisMac on Oct 21, 12 3:19 PM
I do like the Artogon games and was looking for another to buy for the discount weekend. I do agree with the negative posts on this game though. There is no sense to what the key objects require and it just gets boring.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon

[Post New]by sunshinej on Feb 3, 13 6:13 PM
A beautiful, relaxing game even right down to the lovely music. I used chapter 1 to get used to how the game works and by chapter 2 I was completely hooked.

Igor was a hoot and I liked the banter between him & Nicole.

Thanks Artogon for a well made game that was fun to play. I was disappointed when it ended, because I enjoyed it so much.

[Post New]by Ellandeeranch on Mar 16, 13 8:19 AM
Got my Kindle Fire for Christmas, and BigFish games have been my favorite. I guess everyone deserves to hit a foul ball now and then. Too many popups for my taste, and not enough logic. Pretty graphics as usual.

I must prefer those HO's where there's a list at the bottom, and I must prefer a more balanced mix of puzzles versus HO screens. I nearly stopped doing this game, but flnished just out of orneryness.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Aug 21, 13 5:48 AM
Well, I finally finished both games of The Crystal Portal and I have to say they weren't my favorite. I found some of the finding of objects hard and perhaps if I shelve them and try again another time I will enjoy them more.
I notice that it's a continuation so will see if I purchase the next game. Can't give this a thumbs up.

Go to: