Ready for the special room

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 14, 17 12:20 PM
I snactch da scrawing chicken from Jenifers hand and toss it to Frost as a snack,,
Then I turn a dead green eyes stare at both PTG and Jenifer and mutter holyyyyyyyyy craponacracker what in da name of all da be holy in MC is it goin take for these two smidgeijiots to understand what is and still is going on,, do I need a MIND MELT to clear der messed up brains?? or do I need a potion of a lotion or a lotion of a potion??
Oh me head hurts..
What iffin I call On Tiny or Annabelle, or her Daddy Hermin? no geroge? NO slaps head Henry yeah that be him,, or The Light house Keeper, sheesh even a Gnome would do right now...
What do they no understand that all this mess is cause from Arabella and he wicked digraced Daddy ****** MURK********* you do know Murk right?? as I look from PTG to Jenifer??
Oh man dis goin be a long long long night,,, first thin you two get right Frost is my Dragon and I his * Rider* NOT FROSTY sheesh and you Jenifer that white thin that you thunck be with you is ... no listen carful like that thin is a mechanikel thin built from a million hankies from Da Fabric Shop and a Miners cart inside so it kin move and an airplane so it kin fly and all made up by ,, yep Arabella,, she be one huge nut case and very very dangerous to all that dwell in MC Land, see when Dear ole Daddy Murk was banished cause he grew to big fer him britches , him being head speel maker and all, The Crow , Chamberbutt, (see her thought he could outdue Merlin and take over The Castel,,) banished him and Arabella , striped them both of there rights and powers In the Castel and shiped dem off to Cloud City , you kin still see him well his miragie holding a not there Crystal Ball I look over and see PTG ,Jenifer , The Gaurds, MC staff and Salty all Z WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 14, 17 8:22 PM
"The lobsters are attacking!!!" I awake suddenly, as does everyone else. No, it appears we're all safe for now. But one day it will be true... one day...

Pre-op RoboRandy is annoyed. I can see in his (rather fetching) green eyes that he wishes his Titanium exoskeleton and Chromium carapace with matching Darth Vader helmet was in post-op phase and he could SMASH! SMASH! SMASH!

"Sorry." I mumble. "But I've only gone as far as the Source Gates in Cloud City. I fear I may be of no help to this quest. All I have to offer is my enchanting music and my hauntingly poignant poetry. But even here that may not be enough."

There must be something....

"I have squirrels!"

Edited on 01/15/2017 at 12:50:57 AM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 15, 17 2:00 AM
I sit at Randy’s feet (well knee level actually) startled into full awareness of our situation by a foghorn blasting in my left ear.

I marvel at Randy’s recall of the past events in the MC since he has been taking those pink, blue, green red and even purple tablets for far longer than I.

When I was first given those multi-coloured sweeties I was on Level 24 and since that time my memory has been a very hit-or-miss affair.

Jenifer in her innocence (such a sweet child when not provoking me) is unaware of the evil in the Castle that is manifest at the higher Levels.

She doesn’t even know that the sweet little old man sitting on his stool in Cloud City was (and still is?) that nemesis of evil MURK who released the Spirit of Chaos.

It has to be the high ethanol intake flushing out his system every day with Salty’s connivance that has rendered Randy immune to long term memory deficiencies.

If only it also worked on his current situation as he no longer has a full command of the Queen’s English (is it still called that in Canada?).

Most if the time what comes out of his mouth is gibberish and only interpretable by his pet Frost (who ferrets around in his mind anyway)

The penny begins to drop (we don’t use cents in our country) and I now realize that Jenifer, bless her little cotton socks (why am I siding with her?), is in great danger.

She has set up house in Arabella's territory in the Underground Grotto.

If she is not careful she will be a slave not just of fashion but Arabella's wicked ways as well.

She needs professional help and that spirit quaffing great lump of a seafarer is about to depart these shores for the far reaches of Atlantis (I think that is what he mumbled) and won’t tell me when he is returning

Sigh!

And I now realize that by thinking these thoughts I have not listened to a word either the other two have just said!

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 15, 17 5:22 AM
We appear to be stuck in a myriad loop of counterintelligence and general disagreement.

Firstly we cannot decide on the existential state of Pre-op RoboRandy's pet.

1. He is a simple broom waving pet who reliably gets you a gold chest in the Mystery Chamber.
2. He is a telepathically enhanced super weapon that can incinerate all critters, shellfish and eyebrows within a fifty metre radius.
3. He is a complex soul with true feelings who's burgeoning s*xual awakening creates conflict within his alliances, loyalties and even his enemies...
4. He s a collection of hankies sewn together by a psychopath.

We must all agree to disagree - for the debate would render the universe uninhabitable. Or at least this nonsensical thread unreadable.

However the BFG team have two issues they wish to put forward:

1. Any concept of a "Rider" is too close to the movie 'Avatar'

2. The notion of a Darth Vader hat is just plain Star Wars.

So in conjunction with these two litigious 'notes' we have agreed to, firstly, ERASE FROM THE BOWELS OF OUR MINDS any idea we might have regarding which particular dangling appendage Pre-op RoboRandy may have used to "connect" with his poor suffering innocent captured creature, thus forcing it to fly!

Secondly we - or more precisely, I, have designed a brand new 'House of Schpadoinkle' couture RoboRandy head piece out of several leftover crab shells.

The snapping claws just make it pop!

Then I get down to business.

"Okay, so right now some guy called Norman is investigating gnome deaths, and for some weird reason Lord Chamberlain is no longer a bat."

I have done all I can do today.

I await the… oh, no we've done this…

I eat an ice cream….

Edited on 01/15/2017 at 5:25:40 AM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 15, 17 12:57 PM
OMG iffin I was not already loonie tune ,around da bend , over da top, lost in a mind field , these two are goin be da death of me.
What in da name of Sam H**L Castel you been you, cause from what I is ahearin you two
seem to have taken da road over to da forrest over der and done lost not only yer way but yer minds to boot.
Oh wait de on da way to Centaur Palace wohooooo I would love to see der Faces iffin they come me friend and commarde in arms da Cetaur King , his Queen , and there lovely daughter ** what a warrior she is wowwwwww**
Shakes head ,, back to present ,,,Salty I needs a drink dis going to be a long and hard thin for these two to understand,,ducks as a chattering squirel goes whizzing by,GRRRRRRRRRR stop dat Jenifer or I will go get da Griffin , he be much bigger then he was when he first landed at da Castel Gates,, I am sure he could leave da cloud of smoke that looks like Murk holding that * NOT DER Crystal Ball,,,and you thunk I mubble HA have you ever heard him??
What's it goin take fer you two to remember?? oh wait what am I saying one thunck Frost is a snowman wiff wings and is love wiff her and the other PTG thuncks I is nutso,, true but besides dat,, Hummm maybe iffin I writes it down and they kin stop der eyeballs from twirling around in der head like da dice on da table,,Saltys gots a pencil and paper handy?? NO NO ya idjit not a mug P-a-p-e-r P-e-n-c-i-l
oh how I wish Arabella would turn ole Chamberbutt back to dat cute lill purpel bat but leave Henry alone to find his way back to beeing an architectie and not a Troll,,I grab a stick and start writing in da dirt floor,, now pay attention you two,,,, Once upon a time ,,,

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on Jan 15, 17 3:52 PM
what does a body have to do to get into the hospital? What does fur cones have to do with it and how many? I have checked every nook and cranny and can't fine it. Please help me!!!

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on Jan 15, 17 3:54 PM
oh, one more thing. What is a triple header?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 15, 17 4:14 PM
dearabbi wrote:what does a body have to do to get into the hospital? What does fur cones have to do with it and how many? I have checked every nook and cranny and can't fine it. Please help me!!!

This is a fictional story that playingthegame and eastendteddy (Randy) started........ Randy is soon to go into the real hospital shortly for a scheduled procedure (I really don't think you will want to go there) so that was incorporated into their fictional story. Fir cones is just a random item mentioned from the Christmas decorations to maintain an MC theme for the thread.

Triple Header means that Randy achieved 3 items with one final task....(1) He finished the Castle Challenge (he thought he would be in the hospital before it was over)....(2)....finishing the Castle Challenge gave him a new avatar........(3) That avatar he got from finishing the Castle Challenge also helped him meet the Master of Disguise achievement.....so he got the Werewolf (wolfie) avatar.

Don't take this thread seriously......it will hurt your brain (at least it does mine) to try to figure it all out.

Edited on 01/15/2017 at 4:18:32 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 15, 17 4:58 PM
Annelliegram
You sweet talker you, and put so beautifuly or I say booooootifully.
Awwwwwww does ya needs a asburn or a cold cloth fer your poor wittel head.
I kin bring a nursie home wiff me iffin you needs one Anne oh oh better still maybe a handsumo Doc?
You pick
Randy

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 15, 17 7:09 PM
LOL......not sure an "asburn" is exactly what I need.......might have difficulty sitting down some....

And a nice nurse would be quite lovely.....provided she gives good back and neck rubs.....hmmm, handsome Doc??????.....well, hubby might put me out on the street if one of those came here......

Which reminds me of something when I was in my mid-twenties and single ..... a friend of mine had a very, very handsome teenage boy that I chanced to meet once while visiting.......I asked my friend if his son did house sitting, and he replied that he was good with yard work and some easy to do chores around the house....and he asked what I had in mind.....I merely replied, "Oh, I don't need any chores done.....I just want him to sit in the house so I can look at him!"

Come to think of it.....that friend somewhat distanced himself from me after that.....hmmmmmmm..... have to give that one some more thought.......ouch! There goes that brain pain again.......Nurse! Nurse! Over here, please!

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 15, 17 7:32 PM

A sprightly young seahorse walks into the bar.

She asks a series of random questions. I like her.

Then Anne bursts in, answers all her questions and yells at everyone for not being serious.

PTG, Pre-op RoboRandy, Salty, Santa, the guards and the MC officials look sheepishly at their shoes. I throw squirrels at her.

"Stop scaring away new inmates!!! It's story time!!"

Anne regales us with a story about a crush on a young boy, then shouts at us to clean up our mess and storms out.

We all turn back to pre-op RoboRandy - "That's pre-op CAP'N RoboRandy!" - sorry, pre-op Cap'n RoboRandy and sit cross-legged on the floor to continue story time.

We ask Abbi to stay, but fear that Anne has terrified her too much.

"She's mean" I pout.

"Stop pouting!" Pre-op Cap'n RoboRandy throws Santa at me.

I fear the strength he'll have after the operation.

I await the next story

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 15, 17 7:59 PM
Sigh..... I don't yell, and I don't storm.......

ETA.....and I for sure don't stomp my feet because that just ruffles the feathers and causes the dust bunnies to get all in an uproar.....which then aggravates playingthegame and she starts to chase everyone with her broom!

Edited on 01/15/2017 at 8:04:25 PM PST

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 15, 17 10:21 PM

"Sorry Anne" I look sheepishly at the floor.

PTG shoves a mix of purple, pink and green pills into my mouth.

I smile "That's better" and whip out my lyre.

"A musical telegram
For dear Annelliegram-"

PTG hits me over the head with a broom.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 16, 17 12:56 AM
Putting my broom down, having done its punitive work, I bow slightly towards A.e.gram

“Thank you, Oh! archivist”, who has a brain far more succinct than that grey-whiskered pre-op RoboRandy.

She has notebooks and papers all over her own room; so much so that we can’t even find any dust-bunnies however hard we try when sweeping it.

I wasn’t aware that she was aware of our dire predicament, never mind being in the same room as us. We feel honoured.

She fixes me in a stern gaze: “I strongly advise you hold the poor man’s arm as he is about to get all dreamy and serious as he does his best to scare the bloomers off our young acolyte Jenny wren!”

That flipperty-gibbet does love the animal kingdom so much that I have decided she is a bird (but not of the coarse-minded sort!).

There are also a young fledgling MC player huddled in the corner, hoping that she has escaped notice. But eagle–eyed Annie smiles at her and encourages her to watch and learn, before weeping.

I am about to offer A.e.Gram a cup of tea when she ruffles her feathers (or whatever that abominable outfit is that she is wearing at the time) and flounces out of the room, muttering: “important business to attend to, other threads to advise!”

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 1:09:55 AM PST

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 16, 17 3:26 AM

"Abominable outfit?!!!" I hurl a mouse at Abbi, still cowering in the corner. She is understandably confused and terrified.

Anne is a magnificent splendour, bedecked in an array of feathers, dust bunnies, stray broom bristles and a peculiarly placed ba-na-na.

"Is there only one of those?, Because I just get stuck sometimes... Oh, but seriously! You are my greatest inspiration!!!"

Anne hurls a po-ta-to at me.

I am honoured.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 16, 17 5:33 AM
Here we all sit in the midst of an event of terrible International proportions going far beyond the realm of MC and into adjacent fields.

But all that you, a young scatter brained thing now known (to me at least) as Jenny Wren, can think about is female haute couture (or lack of it).

Admittedly we now have enough food for a snack especially if we barbecue that demised squirrel plastered against the wall, but I am eager to hear what our local historian can remember, albeit in a local patois that I find difficult to understand.

Our new friend, dear sweet gentle Abbi, goes to sleep in the corner of the room, drained of energy by the excitement of meeting us!

Or has she been eating the pill laden icing on the cake?

A drink sodden clearing of the throat erupts from our historian…….

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 16, 17 8:28 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:Anne hurls a po-ta-to at me.

It was a po-tah-to...........

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 16, 17 8:42 AM

You say po-tah-to
I say seventeenth century ottoman.

This may explain why I'm not allowed to do the grocery shopping anymore...

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 16, 17 1:53 PM
I look at Salty we both shake our almost ??? what is dat we ar supused to shake der my good man?? Trys to look in me mug wiff one eyeball , hummm me thuncks someone slips a few of dem der pink, blue or is purpull pills in me mug??? I jerk back as whats I thunck is a birds tail trying to climb out of me mug<<< slipppppppppp falls back in wiff a slpashhh
Okay I am either eyether almost to drunck or pilled out to know what bottom is up when I get smacked in da face with po ta toe??? sniffs yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no dat der be Monkey Po ,, I look at Hanger ok dat does it I is going to string ya to da raffters oh wait ya already be der , laughs so hard I fall down go boom,, I sense a shadow learing over me
and open me eyeball wiff tears flowing and see feathers,, corset,, WAIT I wipes me eyes,, vision clears , oh POOOOOOO Jen what have you gotten into agin at da Fabric Shop , ya know ya keeps swiping thins from der da MC gaurds goin come and take you away,,,,look over to me stash hehehehe nope they still runin around in der boxers must be getting a tad chilling in da northern down under areas......I slam me mug on da counter and bellow ORDER KNOCK IT OFF YOU GANG OF HULLYIJINS,now where was I
Oh yeah ,, Once a pound a time way back when MC was ..... wait I is thunckin... oh yeah
peachfull land wiff a bootiful Castel all blue and such,, even dem dagnabit bats where good lill critters, The Castel had a kind gentile ruler and a bootifull daughter Anabel who was so in wuv wiff a Castel gaurde that was really a Knight,, but her bestest friend was green wiff envey and swore to take da Knight away and make him hers, so she come up wiff a very scary eveil plan but she needed Daddy dearest help,,, caus eya see ole Murk had all da power wiff da spills and all..................

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 16, 17 2:24 PM
At Randy’s mention of the name Anabel and her demise as being told by Randy, I could see the tears welling up in Jenny Wren’s eyes.

Wailing with her lyre and her songs and poetry forgotten (for the moment), Jenny Wren says that she has only just met the girl at the dice table where that sweet epitome of all things beautiful had been very nice and given her some money.
She hadn’t known why cos’ she herself is still an innocent young thing and when given two sugar cubes with black spots on them to throw, everyone got excited when they looked.

"BABBLING AGAIN young woman?" roars Cap’n Bob.

“Stop interrupting my lesson, or I’ll leave you to Arabella’s tender mercy”.

The rest of the table starts to shake and shiver at the very thought and Salty gets his collection box out.

When asked what it was for, he says; “for the wreath of course. It will be needed very shortly!””

Jenny Wren goes very still and very silent

Go to: