skullfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by skullfun on Feb 12, 17 8:41 AM
Yay! Today I was pleasantly surprised to see an UPDATE GAME FIX in my game manager. Now I can finish the bonus game. It is fantastic. Thank you Moderators for acknowledging the flaw and sending a FIX so quickly. My wish is that when members download the UPDATE they will be able to finish the BONUS chapter.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 12, 17 9:30 AM
Bracelet Issue

I'm playing on a desktop PC running WIN 10

After installing the newest game update, I played the game with a new Profile and had NO problems.

I think those of you that are stuck at the "bracelet" , need to start the game over, from the beginning, after you install the newest update. Yes, I know this is a pain, I've done it more than once.

Best of luck and happy gaming.

[Post New]by byreiki on Feb 12, 17 11:51 AM
melansongirl wrote:I can not place the Minotaur amulet in the gargoyle. Can't finish the bonus chapter.

I am having the same problem
But a little while ago, Big Fish sent me a fix for the Minotaur amulet problem and I was able to finish the game. Thank you Big Fish.

Edited on 02/12/2017 at 12:43:45 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 12, 17 3:21 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss the issues being found in this game, especially after the recent update meant to resolve most of the reported issues with the game. It sounds like some players are still seeing trouble with the bracelet and I can absolutely provide a way to continue playing through the game after installing the update if the update didn't make this issue disappear upon reopening the save file that was affected.

Since it sounds like the update was unable to restore the save for the profile that was affected, I recommend starting a new profile as new profiles and saves under the new update are not affected by the reported bracelet issue. I apologize that this is the case, and I definitely understand how frustrating it can be to need to start over one's progress in a game due to an in-game technical issue. I hope that by restarting one's progress under a new profile name in the game that affected players can continue enjoying the game.

If players are still seeing this issue despite this workaround, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the title of the game and what you are experiencing and whether the latest update has been installed. Our Reps are always happy to help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful in clarifying that a player may need to restart their progress if they've already been affected by the bracelet issue before installing the update. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bhewett
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bhewett on Feb 14, 17 5:11 PM
The update for this game didn't fix the problem, the game is still locked up at the bracelet scene. Any idea what to do now?

bhewett
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bhewett on Feb 14, 17 7:39 PM
I restarted the game since I couldn't start from where the game was locked up - but there are other issues with this game. It crashed once, I was able to open it and continue. The inventory panel keeps unlocking, I locked it at least 5 times. There are other little issues here and there. I hear there are also problems in the bonus game. I'll finish it because I paid for it but I really couldn't enjoy the game.

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Feb 17, 17 7:52 PM
THANK YOU for the update (all of them.. had 3 waiting when I logged into my control panel yesterday!!!!

[Post New]by jhooker6 on Feb 19, 17 6:43 AM
Stuck in bonus chapter as forceps disappeared so can't get amulet form acid - not impressed already on second way though as got caught by bracelet issue! Quality control is poor guys.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Mousseline17 on Feb 20, 17 3:55 AM
Good that there's an update for tech issues at some point, but there's no way I feel like starting the game over after the bracelet problem It should have been fixed so that you can exit the frozen scene and be able to continue with the game.

JadedBlonde
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by JadedBlonde on Feb 20, 17 6:59 PM
I hung in there, but it took saintly patience.

The cursor had a massive lag to it with a slow respond time. I had to click on most all items multiple times to get them to stick. Lots of times I'd resort to using a hint, which I never do, because I had no idea what to do anymore only to find I'd already done it 5 times - the game just didn't respond or acknowledge I'd clicked the item (even being careful, deliberate or leaving the scene and coming back in.) A few times items would be there that hadn't been before and here I'd been walking all over looking for them elsewhere (the massive back and forth and running all over the place in this game made it extra irritating)

WIndows 7, Everything's updated.

[Post New]by dancergrl on Feb 21, 17 3:43 PM
I have 3/4 medical amulets left - and cannot finish the bonus game.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Feb 21, 17 7:37 PM
I waited until the update was posted before getting this game & except for one unexpected shutdown I've had no problems until the bonus game where I forgot to collect the safe pointer on the desk when I was getting other things & now I can't go the desk.

The 'hint' just points to the upper left corner where there is nothing.

[Post New]by fernandezlz on Feb 22, 17 12:23 PM
using windows 10 in the tower fix the table it wont let me take fuses do not want t have to start this game over is there a patch

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Feb 23, 17 2:21 PM
I am in the bonus game and almost done, however I need 1 more soul and I have 3 of 4 other little jewels or something. I do the hint and it points me to very top left corner of screen.....there is nothing there !! I can not move forward. grrrrrrr.
Windows 10 on a 2 month old laptop .

hornplayer
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by hornplayer on Mar 2, 17 8:05 PM
Why is this called 'Please post any TECH ISSUES" if you're just going to refer us to the Help pages? My issue is not covered on the help pages.
The game loads very slowly and jerkily. I'm using Windows 10. I've already set the setting slider to 100% as suggested in the help pages. I haven't even been able to begin the game! All other BF games run smoothly. I really need assistance from tech support!

bluesycat
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bluesycat on Mar 4, 17 6:57 AM
OK. The "scalpel" thread is closed because an update February 9 allegedly corrected this problem. Well, I bought my version of the game on February 20 and at the scalpel problem is still there. Please do not tell me to start the game again with another profile. I have already done that, and this glitch is most of the way through the game.

Running OS X 10.12.3 on a 15" MacBookPro (Mid 2015)

Thank you

sararivree
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by sararivree on Mar 4, 17 11:45 AM
A new glitch for this thread, though it is in its own thread...

Bonus game. The dagger disappears from my inventory before I can use it to open the container. I am completely stuck, nothing else in my inventory, and the hint just tells me to open the container.

Update doesn't help, because I downloaded the game after the 9th, so I'm up to date.

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:TECH ISSUES Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Mar 11, 17 12:03 PM
I am having the same problem as petsitterkathy, Olivasjan, Sonn_Maeve, Newelph, Moneve, Lauvalluit, and timassey. We are so close to the end of the chapter and we can't get the item and as many times as we hit the hint button from different locations (which of course ruins your achievements with no help) it still points us to the upper left hand corner of the screen where there is nothing to see or achieve.

Can we please get a fix on this as without it we can't finish the game or play some of the extras the whole purpose of paying for a collectors game.

[Post New]by MaxineSchreck on Mar 13, 17 2:38 PM
Add me to the list -- I've updated the game 3 times and this is the second time I'm trying to play the bonus game. I have 3 of 4 stars, no forceps any longer and the hint button takes me to the top left of screen with nothing there!

Twrexx
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Twrexx on Mar 23, 17 6:18 PM
Help! I'm trying to play the bonus chapter of Graywitch, and there is no second part to the minotaur amulet. Also, the hint button is directing me to the very top left of the screen but there is nothing to click on there. This is maddening.

I keep seeing talk of any update, but I don't show any update in the game manager.

Any help would be appreciated. I hate getting this far in a game only to be unable to finish it.

Thanks.

Todd

Go to: