Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by Ellietinashe on Feb 24, 17 3:36 AM
Oh yeah there was a new thing happening now with the program. If it doesn't crash, then the people are freezing so that even though I click on them, they are not being assisted and it doesn't show that they have even been clicked on.

[Post New]by fredandsue123 on Feb 24, 17 7:30 AM
holly has disapeared so annoying cannot continue

[Post New]by fredandsue123 on Feb 24, 17 7:43 AM
holly had dissapeared but i did a new profile played that profile for one game returned to first profile and shes back lol

[Post New]by Fishin333 on Feb 24, 17 7:46 AM
Purchased 2/23...fun while it lasted...now add me to the list of crashes Windows 10

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 24, 17 4:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to let people know that a new update is now available for Wedding Salon 2 that includes a fix for the crashing being reported on Windows 10 computers!

Our teams here absolutely want people to be able to play their games without encountering technical problems, and this update should help to resolve the issues being reported in the game. The update should appear automatically in the Big Fish Games app, and if anyone would like information on this I encourage checking out the following post:

UPDATE! New version available for Wedding Salon 2 (PC) - February 24, 2017

If anyone is continuing to see a problem after installing it, the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always willing to help as best they can, and can provide replacements or even refunds if needed.

Thank you fredandsue123 for taking the time to post that workaround for when Holly disappeared. Trying a new profile can certainly be helpful, as it assists in making sure that the game has the resources it needs to play correctly. Additionally, if someone is encountering that problem and hasn't done so yet, trying the steps in the following help articles may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If anybody continues to experience a persisting technical issue please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team, as mentioned above. Additionally, if anyone has any questions or concerns, we invite you to PM one of our active Moderators. We're certainly happy to assist as much as possible.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules for us all to keep in mind. Specifically:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Edited on 02/24/2017 at 4:36:36 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 24, 17 4:36 PM
The Moderation Team completely understands the frustration and concern that glitches and other tech problems can cause, and we appreciate everyone who’s reported these issues here. However, we do request that people please not include profanity in posts, whether explicit or implicit. This way we can make sure the forums stay a respectful and comfortable environment for everyone.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by spicynic on Feb 24, 17 7:24 PM
still crashing after feb 24 update with windows 10 PC

sharkkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sharkkat on Feb 24, 17 10:21 PM
I did not have crashing issues but noticed that on the Russia level there are no smileys or gold bars. Also, the present when clicked on just disappears. I installed the update and still no smileys or gold bars on the Russia level but the present now opens to reveal the contents. When is the fix for Russia level going to be out?

[Post New]by shellbellz77 on Feb 24, 17 10:26 PM
Running Wedding salon 2 on windows 10 PC..I just installed the new update and now the game won't run at all....

[Post New]by Nad_Dom on Feb 24, 17 11:45 PM
After installing the Update February 24, 2017 the game doesnt crash again , BUT now the Level Starts and ends with expertly Score without one Customer

simhaup1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by simhaup1 on Feb 24, 17 11:51 PM
I had an update but now it disappeared. I tried to uninstall/reinstall and the update won't show up. I tried auto and manually.
Hmmmm

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Feb 25, 17 6:23 AM
I would love to be able to play this game but it just isn't working for me. It isn't crashing but it won't progress as far as getting more money for a level. I have played them over and over with no progress. Is it possible to get a refund?

Thank you.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Feb 25, 17 8:33 AM
I didn't get the chance to start playing this game until many members reported crash and freezing issues. I experienced the first crash so I won't be spending a credit on this until the bugs have been worked out.

julesy

[Post New]by witchywomanav on Feb 25, 17 9:08 AM
Even after the update, it still won't run, I hear music, but the screen is either black or still my desktop. Tried the fixes again, but it didn't work. Windows 10.

[Post New]by Chibi_Kuro on Feb 25, 17 5:20 PM
In the Russia Levels are no smileys and gold bars, even after installing the update. Will this be fixed?

[Post New]by misti_ on Feb 25, 17 7:56 PM
Well ty for the update, its better. Now it "only" crashes every other level or so

[Post New]by Davosskier on Feb 25, 17 9:41 PM
Purchased today (26th Australia), tried methods of updating, and the game is crashing at the start of each level.
Windows 10 on new computer.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

UPDATE: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by beltie on Feb 25, 17 10:08 PM
OMG. This "patch" has messed things up soooo badly, I'm stunned.

For those of us who weren't having MAJOR issues (I'm playing on Windows 7), we are NOW!!! Now, the game crashes in France (the second location) and after the crash, the speed of EVERYTHING has increased to super-sonic.

Prior to the Update/Patch, the only two (2) issues I had were 1) not seeing the faces for the straws mini-game in India and 2) no Gold Bars or Smiley Faces in Russia. Neither of which prevented me from playing and finishing the Game.

That is not the case now!!

Guys, this is ridiculous. How about some quality control. Does anyone test the patches on MULTIPLE systems, such as Windows 7, 8, & 10, prior to issuing a "fix"??

Might want to revert back to the original program until the Update is truly a correction.

Sheez

UPDATE: Just got to Russia again. Still no Gold Bars or Smiley Faces. The supersonic speed issue seems to have resolved itself for now; however, the sound goes out occassionally on a level and then comes back within 2 or 3 levels.

UPDATE 2: Can now see the Straws in Africa in the Beverage Mini-game. However, the last "Super Buying Scene" in the Continent before getting to Africa, doesn't allow you to play it. It automatically "completes successfully". i believe someone else mentioned this previously.

At least progress is being made!!

Edited on 03/02/2017 at 3:16:26 PM PST

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Feb 26, 17 5:31 AM
I'm playing on Windows 10. Game crashed on 1st level of France & went to a white screen. Bought the game on 2/25 after the update.

[Post New]by evawool on Feb 26, 17 6:15 AM
game stops working , rarely get through a level before crashing! I am sad because TM games are rare and that is my passion. I am running window 10

Go to: