Re:Your Comments and Review for Love & Death ™: Bitten ™

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Apr 15, 10 4:32 AM
I thought it was a fantastic game, first that's held my interest in a long time. Graphics were awesome and so much to do.

Couple of the puzzles really had me thinking and it took me forever to correctly arrange the one with the disks.

Kudo's to the developers, ending didn't bother me as it's just a preview to the sequel hopefully.

Well done.

Edit to say, I got around 6 hours out of it, but then, I took my time, playing off and on.

Edited on 04/15/2010 at 4:39:21 AM PST

lucyloket
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by lucyloket on Apr 15, 10 5:54 AM
I liked this game.
Graphics were good, **** scenes not too fiddly - it made a change to have some bits where you had to do stuff like 'put a cup on a saucer' (reminded me of Madame Fate).
Music so so and storyline a bit weak - she fell in love PDQ I thought!
Gave me 3-4 hrs of play which isn't bad.
I don't feel I wasted my money but I do think my expectations of games are getting higher - I want it all; story, interaction, graphics and oooodles of gameplay time!!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Apr 15, 10 6:37 AM
nanaseaweed wrote:Hi well I'm not sure what I think. As far as games go it is interesting, music is okay, and non intrusive, graphics are great and I needed hint for HOG part now and again. There is lots to do and I got part way through Chapter 2 before time ran out at the gold bar game. This would be a nice long play for me.
I think I am beginning to rethink my selections lately. The subject matter is a little too dark for me. Ravenhurst, games, were also dark and gruesome but i plodded through them anyway, because the games were just so interesting. This one could be like them too I guess. Alice in wonderland was on the dark side too and again I liked the interesting angles to the game. hmmm...what to do? Buy or not Buy? I'll let you know.
Nana

I bought it! It is an adult game and it is so darn interesting! I took a day off and realized I was just being silly...the game is fun...I've just opened the gate!
Nana

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Apr 15, 10 6:50 AM
excellent game

woolfood
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by woolfood on Apr 15, 10 9:14 AM
Like this one, was interested by screenshots and tryed the demo. The story is nice, game is easy and interesting for playing. For me little bit hard to find items in ****, because they realy small, but game is good. And there're lot of animations, like a movie
Thank you for this game

prochef
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by prochef on Apr 15, 10 9:31 AM
Loved, loved, loved this game!! I bought it before the demo was done and was not disappointed. Good story with sly, sexy dialogue, great length. Puzzles not too hard but not too easy, hidden objects were hard enough to be challenging, and all over a great game. I was dying for a new great game and was beginning to despair of finding one that would last for awhile. Thank you BFG!!

catmartie
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

There better be a continuation :(

[Post New]by catmartie on Apr 15, 10 11:46 AM
lionxlamb wrote:*SPOILER ALERT*

I played the entire game to find the girl becomes a Vampire too.What the heck?
I'm seriously annoyed.I ran although the castle,fighting demons, solving puzzles finding stuffs for the Damon to be bitten by that witch?This isn't fair dude.

I hate sad endings

I absolutely agree with this, 100% my feelings, too. Disappointed is not in it after I enjoyed the demo and bought the game. I'm sick of getting to the last scene only to find nothing's resolved after all because the developers want to sell you a sequel. This is WORSE. Anyway, when will we get the sequel, and what's the betting they do the same thing again at the end?

[Post New]by Kimberlie65 on Apr 15, 10 1:01 PM
Ummm, guys he drank the potion. Remember the sun statement at the cut scene....

[Post New]by tinkcook on Apr 15, 10 1:10 PM
I don't usually by games but this one interested me while playing the trial. Love the graphics and the flow. Used some hints mainly when I got frustrated and even enjoyed the story. However, was disappointed that the story didn't contain a closure. If there is a story to tell, along with the game, the story should have a closure at the end of the game.
I feel like I am being tricked into making a purchase of another game that will be coming out with Victoria as the vampire. Sorry, Once Bitten, Twice Shy!

dot333
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by dot333 on Apr 15, 10 3:00 PM
I really love this game. Ah! to young again and in love! I feel like falling in love again!

netnanna
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by netnanna on Apr 15, 10 3:09 PM
Another good length game. Great graphics and new features, I like the concept of having to do actions in the Hidden Object areas eg, "vampire in tower" . Puzzles are workable, all they need is a bit of thought and fiddling around, rather like the Return to Ravenhearst doors. A BIG thumbs up from me

Edited on 04/15/2010 at 3:11:02 PM PST

[Post New]by chopchiq on Apr 15, 10 3:21 PM
I love this game. Love & Death: Bitten is my favorite game, which is saying a lot, since I've purchased and played a lot of games. It's fantastic. Lots of fun. Upon the finish, I wished I'd lose my memory so I'd be able to play again immediately. I'm desperately hoping for a sequel.

[Post New]by JDfromBC on Apr 15, 10 7:44 PM
Hi, I loved this game.. Does anyone know when the next part comes out?

[Post New]by ms_jackson080968 on Apr 16, 10 3:31 AM
I just finished the Love & Death Bitten game. LOVE IT. I love Hidden Object games like this. It took a little longer for me to finish but it was worth it. I just downloaded Crime & Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov. When I get home from work tonight I am going to have a , sit outside, enjoy the weather and try it out. I hope it is like Love & Death Bitten. Keep the good games coming BIG FISH.... Thanks!

Roshaa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Roshaa on Apr 16, 10 4:47 AM
I found this game fun and addictive with good graphics and a story that matters (although I wondered why she suddenly fell in love with him-it was more fun when she was hunting him )
Like some other people on the forum already said, neither too hard nor too easy. None of these HOGs take very long to play, but this one had a decent length.
All in all value for money and I rate it 8 out of 10.

[Post New]by klawhorne on Apr 16, 10 2:16 PM
I LOVE this game. I hope there is a seguel!!!! A definite must buy!

auntym
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by auntym on Apr 16, 10 6:08 PM
Now that was an enjoyable game!!! I usually don't like vampire related games but the demo had me hooked! The level of difficulty was perfect for me so it may be too easy for younger fishies with better eyesight and memory. The graphics and voice-overs were great. Most of the music was terrific and well suited to the story mood. There was only one instance when there was some kind of hum behind the music that got on my last nerve, but it could have been my computer. Lots of hidden objects but just as many puzzles. Some of the puzzles were a bit too easy for me, but there were also a couple that I had to get a hint to find out what the task was. Kudos to the developers! I look forward to the sequel!

[Post New]by MacLoverPCGamer on Apr 16, 10 9:16 PM
I positively loved this game, I haven't enjoyed a hidden search game this much for a while.
Graphics are beautiful, voiceovers are great.
The ending left a lot to be desired, but hopefully that means there's a sequel in the future. ^_^

[Post New]by happygrams18 on Apr 16, 10 9:27 PM
What can I say? This game was terrific. It has excellent replay value even though you know how it is going to end. Speaking of the ending....I was not thrilled about it, but hopefully Play First who developed the game will have a sequel that does have a good ending. I compliment them on the graphics. I had to laugh when I was in one of the rooms and you had to find "snake eyes"...very clever.

I feel fulfilled with this game and I think it is one of the most interesting and best to come along in several months. When you find a good game like this, you don't want it to end...that says a lot about it. Thank you gamers for showering this game with praise, it was because of you that I went and bought it and I certainly do not regret it.

Let's have more games like this....please.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Apr 16, 10 11:18 PM
Great game, except for the ending, which I won't give away. I was VERY disappointed with the way the story concluded to say the least.

The graphics were great, the music didn't make my skin crawl and the hidden object scenes and mini games weren't too difficult, but not too easy either.

Got stuck on one puzzle and had to check the blog walk through just to get an idea of what to do, but other than that the game played perfectly on Windows 7.

On a scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 4, mainly because of how much I hated the ending - and what you see in the glimpse of the future when you collect all the leaves.

Go to: