Re:Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by twylaxa on Nov 4, 09 12:47 PM
mom23bbg wrote:Ok, thanks so much for the tips on the Hologram, I got through it. Now I am stuck on that stupid bouncing pinball board. I noticed only one pic on the photobucket account for this puzzle but it wasn't the one I was trying to get out of. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by tricianne on Nov 28, 09 10:43 AM
I am stuck on mirrors third level 2/2 please help

[Post New]by tricianne on Nov 30, 09 12:36 PM
blingykins wrote:Those mirrors and laserlights nearly did me in
can u help me on level 18 3-2 really stuck tricanne

[Post New]by SOOTSMOM on Dec 19, 09 4:44 PM
I suspect something went wrong in my download of the game. Nothing sparkles. I checked the hints from LizzieK_photos but I cannot get anything to work. I am still trying to open the cabinet at the very beginning! I know what I want to do; I have tried clicking where the 'hints' indicate. Nothing seems to help get the game going beyond the old prof passed out on the floor!

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

What happened to the walkthroughs?

[Post New]by chillygirl on Dec 20, 09 2:26 PM
I could be mistaken but...didn't there used to always be a link for the walkthroughs near the beginning of each forum? I never had trouble finding them till about a month ago. lol-or...maybe they're wherever I laid my keys & glasses....

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Dec 20, 09 3:21 PM
bets94961 wrote:I am stuck on Level 6-1. I cannot get the Tunic out of the chest! I know there should be a key somewhere but I just can't find it! It's probably right in front of me. Help!!

Go to the garden outside and under where the woven flat basket was is the key. About went blind searching for it, it blended real well into the rocks but it is there once you remove the basket.

shith
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Mushroom age chapter 15 restore athens

[Post New]by shith on Dec 22, 09 8:07 PM
I'am stuck I can't get the people unarmed

Mushroom age chapter 15 restore athens

[Post New]by ruebi007 on Dec 29, 09 10:49 AM
shith wrote:I'am stuck I can't get the people unarmed

You need to take your little group to the bank to get loan, A box of gold appears which you will have to take to the warehouse to get wine. The wine give to the guards and armed men. They will fall asleep. Give the close to the people and arm them in warehouse with weapons than take over the palace

[Post New]by Stunned on Jan 11, 10 11:00 AM
jazzattack wrote:im stuck on level 11 i cant move the post thing by the door but it lets me pick up a cross i have no idea why please help

[Post New]by AJNoel70 on Jan 11, 10 7:40 PM
sherrylmarshall wrote:I'am having trouble too finding the robe and the key to the chest in socraties room. Somebody help us with
this, please.

I use my hints, but me mouse won't pick up the robe.

sherrylmarshall

[Post New]by the3rdparty on Jan 25, 10 6:10 PM
LizzieK wrote:I have posted photos from the Mushroom Age of various solved mini-games.

How to find my photos
Photobucket is a world wide site that hosts billions of photos. Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Mushroom Age. Some of the games also have sub-albums within the game album and they will also be on the left, if there are any available.

I hope they help. Good luck!

Thank you so much LIZZIEK for saving me from tearing my hair out with the mirrors. I can't stand it when you can't skip a puzzle or get any hints. Somehow I got through the whole thing the first 2 times and now was completely stuck. Very frustrating but at the same time so gratifying when you finally get through it! Bless your heart.

Edited on 01/25/2010 at 6:14:39 PM PST

[Post New]by 4kidsandcounting on Feb 11, 10 8:26 PM
corkyshadow wrote:
7abibi wrote:i cant find the first clue

[Post New]by dizzydame281 on Apr 3, 10 4:40 PM
Dimor wrote:I'm stuck at 18-1 - game 1/2 (the first mirror-puzzle). I see on your image that you have 3 mirrors, but I only have 2??

Am I looking at the wrong image?

Diane

also having same problem. exited out, changed player, nada. Big fish trying to help me fix with updates. helped change 2 mirrors to 3 in 18-1, but now only have 5 mirrors instead of 6 in 18-2. still working on it.
you should contact customer service, they are very nice and will try to help you.

[Post New]by bridgetaida on May 5, 10 3:04 AM
stuck on level 16- unscrambeling th epicture but nothing happens...........

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 5, 10 12:37 PM
bridgetaida wrote:stuck on level 16- unscrambeling th epicture but nothing happens...........

Contact Customer support -- click the at the lower right on this page. The game is flawed, it has serious issues, the one you encountered being fatal. So, you will probably be issued a replacement game coupon. There seems to be no information on fixes for this game. I understand your frustration.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 8, 10 7:46 AM
Apparent good news about Mushroom Age for Mac. A poster on the Mush. Age forum has received an e mail from the site where it was purchased saying they have the new build. As of this posting, no new build has been released at BFG, but I see no reason to think that won't happen.

It is real! I found it, downloaded it, and the creation date is 24 hours ago (May 7)!!!

I have sent a request to the moderator of this All Games Forum to let us know before the sale is over if / when we will be seeing the new build. (If it is coming, but not here by end of sale, you can buy it at the sale price, and then wait to download the new version.)

The final count is 25 fatal errors at chapter 16-5, as of 5:15 pm today. Thanks to everyone who took the time to help. Perhaps from now on, our complaints will not be dismissed out of hand as "a problem with your Mac."

Viva Mac!!

Edited on 05/08/2010 at 5:25:33 PM PST

[Post New]by donnamarrie on May 12, 10 4:37 PM
does anyone know how to solve the mushroom puzzle 16.5 l put the picture together but nothing happens

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on May 24, 10 9:41 AM
I can't cut the wires in the duck on chapter 17. I managed to cut the red wire, but I can't cut the orange or the yellow; I must have clicked 200 times, hitting every single point on each wire, and all I get is a red X. It's frustrating enough that I might not finish the game. Does anybody know how to get past that godforsaken duck?

Edited on 05/24/2010 at 9:41:16 AM PST

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 24, 10 10:08 AM
donnamarrie wrote:does anyone know how to solve the mushroom puzzle 16.5 l put the picture together but nothing happens

There is a new version of Mushroom Age. I am assuming you got the Mac version of the game from Big Fish prior to May 18. Drag the game icon to the trash and empty the trash. Download the game again from your purchase history. The new download will find your profile and progress, so you can start at Chapter 16. The picture puzzle will work properly. Also, go back to chapter 12 if you want to play the "real" pinball game.

[Post New]by bamboo4u on Jul 13, 10 6:50 PM
I am in Chapter 12 and there is a hologram that I cannot solve. I really need help with the hologram because I can't go any further. Please help!

Edited on 07/13/2010 at 6:51:34 PM PST

Go to: