rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by rheadamom on Oct 23, 17 9:28 AM
Ok, I believe the virus problem is solved. I had to uninstall, and then re install, and I am able to play, so far anyway, lol

Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition - Hiki Ri Level 16 (Mac version)

[Post New]by gwhizOR on Nov 17, 17 10:20 AM
My game keeps freezing on Hiki Ri Level 16. It freezes in different places, mostly towards the end of the level just when I think I will get through it. I have only gotten through it once, and only after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game AND only when I asked the game to do one thing at a time (which means that there was no way to win the round) and after only having tried the level many, many times.

Please send out an update to fix this. I have done all the steps you have listed, and it looks like I am not the only one having problems with this game.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by unclepaul on Dec 19, 17 1:20 PM
False detection of Moai as a virus is also happening with AVG. So that is Malware bytes, McAfee and a couple of other AV programs, so perhaps BF needs to send the program file to all the AV programs and get them to update with exception for Moai V.
Was able to manage to play by using Manage Exceptions in AVG.

Edited on 12/19/2017 at 1:46:08 PM PST

Cyril48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Cyril48 on Dec 20, 17 1:08 AM
Just received the long awaited update and after all this time I can now play this game. So pleased. Thank you

[Post New]by Tcwood on Dec 21, 17 7:24 AM
Level 21 - have tried to play this 3 times and about 3/4 of the way it gives me an error message and pops me out of game.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 21, 17 12:02 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to swim by really quickly and drop off some information that really helps out when an antivirus program falsely flags one of our games as potentially harmful. We certainly understand how this sort of message could cause concerns, and I want to reassure that our games are thoroughly checked and are guaranteed to be virus-free. In every case where something like this has come up, contacting the anti-virus company with the required information to investigate this sort of flag has resulted in the anti-virus company finding the file to be safe.

When this sort of situation comes up, the best course is to contact our Technical Support Team and include the answers to a few questions that will allow them to reach out to the proper anti-virus company and resolve the issue. Here are the details that help:

1. Name of the anti-virus
2. Name of the game causing the message to appear
3. The contents of the error message (the more exact, the better)
4. The name of the file flagged by the message (this file name may end in .exe)

For more information about this type of situation, please visit the following link:

Virus Messages

For players who may still be experiencing error message after updating the game, please go ahead and try running the game as an Administrator to see if elevated permissions helps the game's files open up and work as they should. Should the issue persist after that, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so we can better investigate.

As always, our Moderator Team is available by PM to answer any remaining questions. We will be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Moai V: New Generation CE - Hiki-Ri Level 16 burning statues and freezing

[Post New]by GerLeop on Jan 1, 18 1:34 PM
@ gwhizOR
gwhizOR wrote:My game keeps freezing on Hiki Ri Level 16. It freezes in different places, mostly towards the end of the level just when I think I will get through it.

Had the very similar problem, also playing on a Mac - Moai statues or other places catching fire which I could not extinguish, no matter how much water was available. Immediatly or with the second place catching fire the whole game was blocked - beachball or wheel of death, as you like. Force quit only option to get out of it.

Not a real solution but a way round this so one can get on with the game which I found in the post from drachenfrau on page 5 in this forum: play not in full screen but in the small screen - one of the two statues burned but no freezing occured. To get gold in this way change to Easy Mode for this level. Well, feels a bit like cheating, but so what under these circumstances.

Perhaps we will get a fixed version for an update for the mac once in a time. An explanation about the different versions of level 16 - lava god or the other one with the catapult - would also be welcome. Just try to watch the videos on YouTube for this level.

Anyway, good luck, and may this workaround do it for you too.

Edited on 01/01/2018 at 1:37:10 PM PST

i_heede
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by i_heede on Jan 5, 18 11:06 AM
jackidance wrote:
pixie30 wrote:on level 10 the windmill wont work, has anyone else had this issue?

I am now having this issue... i have the new update ...

Edited on 01/05/2018 at 11:08:14 AM PST

[Post New]by Lynuma on Jan 9, 18 10:35 AM
Game freezes on Hika-Ri lvl 16. One of my fields catches fire from the statue, and when I click on it to extinguish it, whole game freezes. Had to force shut it down. Tried it a 2nd time, same thing.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jan 21, 18 6:21 PM
You guys probably need to log a support call. This thread probably isn't being read by anyone as it's kinda old, even tho there's been a recent update.

I don't want you to hang out here forever waiting for someone to answer you.

smallfuzzy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by smallfuzzy on Jan 25, 18 10:27 PM
Same as everyone else. Getting the application exit error and it quits. I did not have this problem on the mac....other problems there so I got the pc version. Now I can't finish on this one either. I hope they have a fix soon.

Go to: