kallith
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Eternity

[Post New]by kallith on Apr 1, 12 9:03 PM
Hmm I was starting to enjoy the game until I realized that the 12 chapters were only taking me approx. 6-9 minutes to do. If I hadn't answered the phone and the mail during the demo, I think I could have finished it.
For those looking for a fast game for lunch i have to recommend it It was ok and you get to chose game style once you have experienced a level. that's handy.

pubprof
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by pubprof on Apr 26, 12 6:25 AM
Surprisingly fun game and for $2.99 it is a steal. I like the circles that transport you from one scene to another. This is not the usualy long complicated game we all search for, but it is a fun little game. Thanks for the DD, Big Fish

pubprof
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by pubprof on Apr 26, 12 6:29 AM
How great to get a DD that is so much fun. OK, so it is not the usual long complicated that we search for, but to $2.99 it is a fun IHOG for a day when you just want something interesting to play with. A buy for me. How can you NOT buy it when it is $2.99.

unknitter
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by unknitter on May 4, 12 8:27 PM
In some ways this game was easy, i.e., combining elements to use - no challenge there. But at times it was hard to know what to do and the hints were either too helpful or not at all. The graphics in the Hidden Object scenes were fuzzy and some items were hard to find. I found the cursor hard to control, especially in puzzles. All in all, I have to say it was amusing, but as far as gameplay it was the dumbest game ever.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Mar 28, 13 7:55 AM
This was a terribly frustrating demo. I didn't last long because I got so tired of the repetative dialog that kept popping up...how very annoying. Blurry graphics, music I had to turn down immediately...had the beginnings of a very slow and frustrating game....not for me, even at 2.99 and even though I am getting close to the end of the month and need only 1 game before I loose all my credits...I feel that is so dumb of BF....lose your credits if you don't buy enough games by the end of the month so you end up with a piece of crappola like this.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Apr 21, 13 1:31 PM
I also bought this to get my final punch after only playing demo for 10 minutes.
Just started playing it .. Like it... it is different from the norm HOG... the characters are hokey, the Pharaoh and Perseus creased me up, but games are games and should make me laugh !!! I have just moved on in time to the AD age and have to quit until tomorrow.......er how do others manage to finish this in an hour ?
Am I slow or stupid or both, or do I just enjoy taking my time ????
Great Game thanks BF for a real DD

Go to: