QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions comments and reviews

[Post New]by QEIII on Sep 24, 11 8:05 AM
I really liked this FROG. Challenging sometimes (which I love) and I had to use a few hints which I rarely normally or like to do. I loved the illusions - very, very clever.

I've loved all the ME series and this, imo, is as good as the others, although a bit more challenging.

Definitely NOT for beginners, but just great for this long time games player who is getting more and more jaded by HOGs.

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions comments and reviews

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Mar 4, 12 6:10 AM
I had fun with this one! I liked it! At first I was getting confused and thought the clues were too difficult to find. Once I got to Chapter Two, things went much better as I got used to the method of searching with the magic glasses. The clues come in spurts, and often you have to complete one step before another hidden object will pop up, so it kept me on my toes and wasn't boring and predictable like most hidden object games. I solved about 60% of the mini puzzles as well.

Great story and loved the ending---I just solved it too, in the nick of time before the time ran out! Found it exciting, fun and challenging without being overly in depth or complicated. Finished it in one weekend. Nice graphics and absolutely no technical issues. Recommended!

Go to: