SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

stew pot

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 22, 13 4:47 AM
sisser41 wrote:stew pot wont empty
Click on the grate in the floor to empty the pot.

Re:i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by lil_mary26 on Jan 3, 14 7:11 AM
I have a little problem..i can't pick up the purple flowers ..what can I do?

[Post New]by Lottolovin on Apr 20, 14 10:55 PM
I have a question? How do you master farming? I have all 3 levels and I keep picking fish, berries, and food from tree but all the seem to get as far as adapt farming no master's? Am i doing something wrong? PM me please.

Edited on 04/20/2014 at 10:58:22 PM PST

[Post New]by Lottolovin on Apr 21, 14 8:00 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:The ghosts appear after you've completed the mausoleum collection.

I completed the mausoleum a long time ago no ghosts

Meditating

[Post New]by Dominguez2000 on Oct 8, 14 1:59 PM
I finally got a villager to meditate (after 10 tries - he just wouldn't learn), then I left him uninterrupted with an adult teaching at the nursery, and he got the gold sparkles. But when I dropped him on the tree, over and over again, I kept getting the message that it takes someone of clear mind and spirit, and he went to go retrieve a fish.

Finally, after tired of making soap and so much frustration, I used a 20-year old girl who hadn't had children yet. I don't know if that's what did it, but I'm happy now on that puzzle being completed.

Oh and I also can't get them to have a Grand Feast. The farmer just won't take the fish to the boiling pot, and then the stew goes bad.

Edited on 10/08/2014 at 6:22:52 PM PST

[Post New]by Dominguez2000 on Oct 8, 14 6:25 PM
Lottolovin wrote:I have a question? How do you master farming? I have all 3 levels and I keep picking fish, berries, and food from tree but all the seem to get as far as adapt farming no master's? Am i doing something wrong? PM me please.

In the villagers' detail screen, put a check mark in the box where you have someone almost master at farming. I did this with parenting after failing to have children, and now my little guys and girls wait at the love shack.

[Post New]by Dominguez2000 on Oct 8, 14 6:45 PM
lil_mary26 wrote:I have a little problem..i can't pick up the purple flowers ..what can I do?

Same here: I have tree of life stage four, my adult put the vine (from the box in the lab) on the flat rock, I have cloth ready, but when the hummingbird comes and I drop my kids on the fully blossomed flowers, over and over and over, they won't pick them. The message states that they are untrained. I have used 10 different kids so far. I'll keep you posted!

[Post New]by bableed on Nov 30, 14 9:27 AM
I have finished everything but honoring the tree. I have the braid out and the hummingbird flys by now and then. I drop a kid on the mature flower the bird was hovering over but so far all the kids won't pick up the flower. I am getting tired of trying now and wondering if I did something wrong.

[Post New]by msclio on Jan 10, 15 6:48 PM
I have solved all the problems but the darn fish scales. I have three more to go (three rare ones) and though I have been playing for weeks, no other scales have shown up. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted. Thanks msclio

[Post New]by AlySerry on Jun 12, 15 5:52 AM
I'm almost finished but my population is low,and i only have 2 villagers under 60.
They don't want to get babies and from what i know the limit is 60??????!!!!!!!

i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by Dominguez2000 on Jul 1, 15 4:14 PM
alisa_lyka16 wrote:ask all you want!

I can't get past puzzles 6 and 15. I got a master farmer and taught him how to fish, but that didn't do anything for puzzle (milestone) 6. And I've been digging in the sand between the food bin and the temple but can't get puzzle 15 licked. Anybody know what to do? I'd hate to give up now with just these two puzzles left undone. Thanks!

Go to: