chrisDES
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:I read about GREAT GAME called Tearstone !

[Post New]by chrisDES on May 30, 11 12:40 AM
agro wrote:can Tearstone be played on mac or is it only for pc

Hi agro,

MAC VERSION is ready but we finished few days ago (to late for same premiere date with PC version) - anyway, I think that Tearstone will be available until next week for MAC !
Very SOON - iPAD/iPHONE version !

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on May 30, 11 12:43 AM
katy12250 wrote:I agree that the graphics look really great. However, English great not so! Phatkhat, I hope you mentioned in your e-mail that you'd check their text for errors. Someone sure needs to do it for the text on their website!

You know, before you cut down someone's English speaking skills, why don't YOU learn first how to speak properly. Your sentence up there, "However, English great no so!"

It should be "However, English, not so great!" I love how some people talk about other people's English speaking skills, when English isn't their native language to begin with. And here is someone downsizing that, and can't speak proper English themselves, and English is their native language. Nice going! Did you try speaking their language?

Edited on 05/30/2011 at 12:55:10 AM PST

barviv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by barviv on May 30, 11 2:50 AM
Really cool game. Graphics are teriffic! I'm looking for the walkthrough. I'm soooo stuck in the underground world. Can't find the record or more coins.
Thanks BF for the sale this weekend!

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on May 30, 11 5:51 AM
So this is where it all started !

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 30, 11 8:57 AM
barviv wrote:Really cool game. Graphics are teriffic! I'm looking for the walkthrough. I'm soooo stuck in the underground world. Can't find the record or more coins.
Thanks BF for the sale this weekend!

Hope you found it by now (the Walkthrough and the Coins etc)

Just like to say!!! All this Hype - for 4.5 hours!! Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy playing it, but I'm disappointed is all

Next one needs to be TWICE as long!

Kel

Edited on 05/30/2011 at 8:59:24 AM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 30, 11 9:30 AM
Hi fishies,

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Tearstone game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by auntiemirri on Jun 12, 11 3:51 AM
i have the game called tearstone,but am stuck on level 3 ,with the parrot and the phone,and t vs,help

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 12, 11 5:29 AM
auntiemirri wrote:i have the game called tearstone,but am stuck on level 3 ,with the parrot and the phone,and t vs,help
Use the parrot to go left OR the security alarm to go right. The number is in plain sight. Pause after each digit.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Jun 12, 11 9:05 AM
Hey there Barbie, welcome,welcome! I just finished Tearstone, a great little ihog, imo. Lots of places to go and people to see. Good story, length and detail for a SE Enjoy!

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Jun 12, 11 9:36 AM
I really enjoyed the game..lots to do, I only had one problem and that was with the clock hands, so I started over and made sure I placed the hands before I left that part of the game and all was fine after that.

[Post New]by theristone on Jun 13, 11 12:28 PM
I'm on chapter 7 and I can't find all 5 knives. Even when I cheated an looked at the walk through, there are only 4. where are they all. missing one. all ready turned the pae in the book.

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 13, 11 12:41 PM
theristone wrote:I'm on chapter 7 and I can't find all 5 knives. Even when I cheated an looked at the walk through, there are only 4. where are they all. missing one. all ready turned the pae in the book.

Hi theristone,

First one is to be found in the church - wall cabinet.
Second one is to be found in the church basement.
Third one is to be found in the well ( old box ).
Forth and fifth can be found in the blind musician house. One is on the table next to book and other one is in the book.

All in all you need to have 4 regular daggers and one gold dagger ( which you will get by mixing one dagger with the gold from the inventory ).

If you need any other help just let me know.

Happy gaming,

Olgica
Lead designer

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Jun 16, 11 6:36 AM
yay me i did it finished no glitches clear sailing good on ya b.f.g

[Post New]by brandianedgar on Jun 19, 11 6:45 PM
BadArchie wrote:Big Fish sent me a beta on this on March 24th if that helps anyone guess about the release date. It was beautiful and fun. I plan on buying

[Post New]by moonmullyn on Jul 8, 11 10:53 PM
amj0963 wrote:thank you for the update chris.

i know the game will hit number 1.

now if i can just wait until may to color my hair

Go to: