Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forum

[Post New]by unicornfish on May 28, 10 12:53 AM
somnambulisa wrote:
samwise50 wrote:Anyone having problem with jerking cursor and screen. Also very slow. My comp meets all the requirements.

This is months later now but I had the same question and found no resolution in the forums. Here was my resolution: Go to Help, under Technical Questions select "Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen." The first thing it tells you to do is try updating your graphics card driver. It gives instructions on how to do this, and that fixed my problem. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but I think my driver just needed updating.

Here is the help page: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

Thanx! That works!

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on May 29, 10 10:18 AM
Thanks to everyone that offered me help and the walk throughs.
I loved this game, but would never have completed it without all of you.

[Post New]by suckmykissxx on Jun 9, 10 3:36 AM
Do we ever see Nick?
It's starting to bug me that he's never around just calls you and leaves stupid origami

trying to start the plane

[Post New]by trishshore on Jun 30, 10 6:58 PM
i've finished everthing up to starting the plane, but I can't start the propelor?? What do I do???

Smtty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Smtty on Aug 4, 10 12:33 PM
Hi Everybody. WOW!! Just finshed Art of Murder/FBI. Couldn't have done it without the walkthroughs. But hope there is a sequel. Good luck to all.

THUGS HIDEOUT

[Post New]by iwikAB on Aug 11, 10 2:00 AM
I have arrived at the hideout, checked the front door, found both the ladder and the crowbar, released the handbrake but the truck isnt moving, PLEASE HELP...

[Post New]by nessa111288 on Aug 21, 10 3:21 PM
ok this game is a lost cause liked it in the trial now its to difficult wish i could get a refund!! sigh

Escaping

[Post New]by ashleynakole_05 on Aug 29, 10 1:39 AM
SweetSmile1 wrote:I have printed out the walk through so I make sure to get the sequence of up and downs and lefts and rights correct so I can escape the Thugs hideout and I get shot the first time, every time when I do the next to the last step of going 1 left. I slide into the table and then it's lights out.

Any suggestions?

where do i find the dinghy i have looked everywhere omg please someone help

MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Sep 10, 10 5:40 AM
The Bonnet bird walks so slow.....How do or if the FBI catch anyone who can at least jog faster?

I wish there had been a demo of the game, then I would not have bought it.

It is an agrivating game. I noted bonnet got into a right hand drive car before setting off to the bloomin museum....This game is my second dissapointment, in a week...I am near very near deleting all BF from my computers and unsubscribing....It showed such promise when i first ventured hereto

[Post New]by ariday13 on Oct 25, 10 8:46 AM
bfgErie wrote:If you are having trouble with the phone number in the thugs hideout, make sure that you move as close as you can to the bag before you snap the picture. You'll need to move almost to the doorway before it will work.

bfgErie

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 25, 10 8:48 AM
ariday13 wrote:
bfgErie wrote:If you are having trouble with the phone number in the thugs hideout, make sure that you move as close as you can to the bag before you snap the picture. You'll need to move almost to the doorway before it will work.

bfgErie
And the number is up-side-down (but not left to right).

[Post New]by ariday13 on Oct 25, 10 11:01 AM

bfgErie
hey I need help is imposible make a call plis

[Post New]by NANAPOPO on Oct 27, 10 3:50 PM
How do I combine the money and the bearing and place them on the bench????

meystacey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by meystacey on Dec 27, 10 5:06 PM
I cannot get the seeds to puzzle together in the mocroscope. They look different than the walkthrough too. Any help?

[Post New]by baker55 on Dec 28, 10 7:25 PM
I don't know how to create a new question

[Post New]by baker55 on Dec 28, 10 7:26 PM
oops, it worked. so, I can't get the lights turned on in the museum no matter how hard I try..help?

[Post New]by trapmybeaver on Jan 11, 11 11:23 PM
brysweet wrote:in answer to turning the lights on......you have to flip the switches then stand back to see that the back of the room is lit up....you won't know until you step back from the switches as it doesn't look any different when you are standing right there.

I have a bit of a dilemma myself, I am now in storage with the lights on and have found the dinghy,(not what I thought it was....ha ha ha), but I cannot find the suitcase with the scanner....any help on that one?

Thanks for now and later

LaNala108
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by LaNala108 on Jan 15, 11 8:49 AM
Ihave a problem with the handy on the desk in th the FBI-office. Doesn't matter what I do - nothing happens. I stuck in this office. I've read several walkthroughs and did all the suggestions there are, dial the right number and so on... nothing
*sigh*
Please anybody could help??

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 5, 11 3:18 PM
Hi all, Just came across this game after a couple of years. Now I remember why I never finished playing it! I found it just to damn hard! After trying all manner of ways to overcome the difficulties, I got so frustrated that I moved on to another game and never looked back. Now I'm wondering if I should delete it. I just can't seem to get past a certain point and life is too short.
I'm going to try the walkthrough, if it's still available, and if that doesn't help then it's for the chop.
What a shame because the graphics seem so good. Maybe it's just me being a bit dumb. Well, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. You win some you lose some!
Love to all anyway, Pat_ric_ia x

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder:

[Post New]by cheshir on Apr 20, 11 4:57 AM
I like such type of games - with 3d animated characters in scenes and without some horror and mystic witches and artifacts ! This game closer to real world - it is more engaging for me !

Go to: