Tidal town SS replacement

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Feb 28, 18 10:39 PM
Hey! i would like to know if there will be more added factories in this game 1 of each is not enough , and what the level cap on this ?

Plus i would love to know if i can add people as friends in game i dont want a bunch of clutter on my face book page , im finding my self playing this as a main game . I have downloaded Nox app player and playing this on my PC

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Feb 28, 18 10:50 PM
Megamundo28 wrote:Thank you slavicCook.

I though furnace was for creating metals.

It’s crazy that cake is not made at the bakery.

Oh well I will have to save coins to get the necessary machines. It’s madness we need happiness too.



i have played other games and what i see is Strange is feeding the chicken wheat and corn to the cows lol most games it the other way around

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Feb 28, 18 11:20 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to touch base with everyone about the topics being discussed in this thread. Currently, Tidal Town is available through the Google Play store. The Moderation Team hasn't received more information about when the game will become available on other platforms, so I'm not able to provide more information about that.

Since this forum is dedicated to Sunken Secrets, the Moderation Team asks that discussions focus on that game. Please keep discussions about Tidal Town limited to this thread. Thank you so much for your understanding and help with this.

As always, please PM me or another <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/776178.page">moderator</a> if any more questions arise. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna



Dear Moderator Google play can be gltichy for these types of game people can also download a Android emulator such as Blues Stacks or Nox app player Depending on there PC . might make a note to people who want to play these games too on there PC . o have Nox player and this game runs like a brezze thank for a good game and please keep this game ! i love it so much

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Feb 28, 18 11:56 PM
EdiothraNymph wrote:If anyone wants to add me my code is V+FAAAAA


only been playing this for like 5 days now if you or any one else whats to my code is A20BAAAA


 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 1, 18 12:50 AM
MsBlocksworth wrote:Hey! i would like to know if there will be more added factories in this game 1 of each is not enough , and what the level cap on this ?

Plus i would love to know if i can add people as friends in game i dont want a bunch of clutter on my face book page , im finding my self playing this as a main game.


The level cap at the moment is 30, but they are still in pre-release mode.

I think most of the players in this forum have put their codes in this thread. So, just add them using the "Add friend" button
Mine is HDGAAAAA

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 1, 18 12:54 AM
MsBlocksworth wrote:
i have played other games and what i see is Strange is feeding the chicken wheat and corn to the cows lol most games it the other way around

Around here, maize (corn in the US) is used for cattle feed. I don't know about chickens.

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 1, 18 12:57 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
MsBlocksworth wrote:Hey! i would like to know if there will be more added factories in this game 1 of each is not enough , and what the level cap on this ?

Plus i would love to know if i can add people as friends in game i dont want a bunch of clutter on my face book page , im finding my self playing this as a main game.


The level cap at the moment is 30, but they are still in pre-release mode.

I think most of the players in this forum have put their codes in this thread. So, just add them using the "Add friend" button
Mine is HDGAAAAA


Thank you and have added you

 
mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Mar 1, 18 2:38 PM
Thanks, yes all areas now decursed and the last house built.
I'd like to now complete the 3 collections from the request board, but my game doesn't seem too keen to let me.
Yesterday, I stopped sending off balloons and used up all my inventory on the request board. So, I now have 7 scissors and 1 ribbon. All I ever get now is scissors.

No worries TMGamer. I too was upset when I was overloaded with glass beads but it will slow down once you get closer to completing the entire collection. The best part is that once you have completed the sewing kit collection for reward that the board will start dropping the tackle kit items.

At present, I have stopped the board and focused on the balloons so I may complete my de-cursing. I even had to resort to moor the royal balloons as they take to long to complete. I still struggling to get the stained glass for upgrades. . Is it so hard to at least upgrade one item on the houses.

At least at the moment have the coin for the last machines needed and close to the coin fountains for the achievements.

mamacass14

 
mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Mar 1, 18 2:41 PM
Congratulations to player Caroline for making it to level 30. Speaking of level 30's, has anyone else noticed that all level 30 players are jocking for 1st position on our friends list?

Mamacass14

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 6, 18 10:51 AM
mamacass14 wrote:Congratulations to player Caroline for making it to level 30. Speaking of level 30's, has anyone else noticed that all level 30 players are jocking for 1st position on our friends list?

Mamacass14


Honestly i Dont know , not much in to that but i did Notice in the Decor tab there is a jade dragon . It says 40 level if friendship points . So im not sure if you need 40 friends or not ? but i could be wrong , This is why people want more friends i think

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 6, 18 10:59 AM
The Jade Dragon needs "Panda Friendship Level: 40"
What does this mean? No idea.

But, one of the locked categories of collections in the museum is "Panda Island".
So, I'm guessing it's something to do with that.
I don't think it's got to do with the number of friends we have, but who knows?

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 6, 18 2:58 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:The Jade Dragon needs "Panda Friendship Level: 40"
What does this mean? No idea.

But, one of the locked categories of collections in the museum is "Panda Island".
So, I'm guessing it's something to do with that.
I don't think it's got to do with the number of friends we have, but who knows?


That is so true . hoping they will open up a forums just for tidal ya know , Plus be nice if they did not have a limit to the decor . i wish they had more streetlamp and fences , im really digging on fixing it up and with that cap im limited

 
bfgArinelle
Moderator
Moderator
1,483 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 6, 18 3:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

Swimming by to quickly talk about a post made about a week ago. In this post, it was mentioned that there are emulators available to play Android games on another platform. Our games are not designed to work with emulated operating systems, so we are unable to guarantee that games will run well for players using an emulator. Any troubleshooting tips we have to offer are also unlikely to help if players encounter any issues while playing Tidal Town through an emulator.

Thanks, everyone, for your time and understanding. Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any questions about this or about anything else concerning either Sunken Secrets or Tidal Town. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 6, 18 9:57 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi Everyone,

Swimming by to quickly talk about a post made about a week ago. In this post, it was mentioned that there are emulators available to play Android games on another platform. Our games are not designed to work with emulated operating systems, so we are unable to guarantee that games will run well for players using an emulator. Any troubleshooting tips we have to offer are also unlikely to help if players encounter any issues while playing Tidal Town through an emulator.

Thanks, everyone, for your time and understanding. Please feel free to PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a> if there are any questions about this or about anything else concerning either Sunken Secrets or Tidal Town. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle


Hey ! i thought sunken Secrets was not going to be around . i quite playing it ? so is it still around . or will there be no updates for it . And i hope your able to do up dates for tidal town im so loving it

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 6, 18 11:49 PM
Well, I've been doing a request board session each morning and have just got the last Big Helper achievement.
I've also got the Sewing Kit collection, but only the Float and Bait from the Tackle one.

 

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 6, 18 11:53 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:Well, I've been doing a request board session each morning and have just got the last Big Helper achievement.
I've also got the Sewing Kit collection, but only the Float and Bait from the Tackle one.


i m on lvl 27 right now and not done after hit lvl 30 ill still go one to get happiness up so i can put more down . Never hurt to get more done and hope for a update . Just wish had more fences and the lamp posts i love to decor it al up

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 12:06:16 AM PST


 
bfgArinelle
Moderator
Moderator
1,483 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 7, 18 3:06 PM
Hi MsBlocksworth,

I'll be happy to answer your questions. Sunken Secrets is still playable, and I even still play it myself from time to time. There will not be any new content released for the game, but that doesn't mean the game is unavailable. Any players who would like to continue enjoying the available content for the game are welcome to do so.

As for Tidal Town, the game is currently in development, which means that changes and updates are in the works. When those changes or updates may appear isn't something our Moderators have information about, so my best suggestion is to keep an eye out for updates available (for now) through the Google Play store.

Hope this helps clear things up a bit. Have a great day!

bfgArinelle

 
Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Mar 9, 18 2:04 AM
I have to admit I am getting bored with TT and have virtually stopped playing. I only log in for a few minutes each day to set the machines running then go off and play SS and another game I play (not BFG) which keeps me occupied for quite some time. Maybe once there is an update with new areas, better ways of progressing/upgrading I will play TT again but until then I will not bother too much. Well done to those that continue despite lack of updates.

Bye for now

Mary

 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 11, 18 12:34 AM
I've just got the Fishing Pond, so just the Top Hat collection to get now.

I've got enough money now to buy the rest of the machines, but I think once I get the top hat, I'll start with the balloons again and get my storage up a bit first. It's currently 630.
I did buy the Raspberry Bush and the Foundry. So, I still need the Grill, Sewing Machine, Ice Cream Maker, Furnace, Jam Boiler and Sweet Shop.

Yes, I don't play it much. I have a request board session in the morning and then go in sometimes during the day and fill up machines, ready for the next day.

Edited on 03/11/2018 at 12:42:45 AM PST


 
TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 11, 18 12:17 PM
Hmmm, it seems it's not possible to get the last fountain achievement without buying one with gems. Unless, maybe, you've bought the starter pack thingy.
Oh well.

I'm not sure that paying 40 to get 4 is a spectacular deal.

 
 
 
 
Go to: