Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by MissBess10741 on Dec 2, 13 8:19 PM
I need help with the three mouse traps in the wine cellar.I put them where they were supposed to be but it keeps telling me to place the last one in front of the mouse hole beside the wine rack on the far side.That is where I put it but it doesn't seem to satisfy the hint. Help me, Please.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 2, 13 8:40 PM
MissBess10741 wrote:I need help with the three mouse traps in the wine cellar.I put them where they were supposed to be but it keeps telling me to place the last one in front of the mouse hole beside the wine rack on the far side.That is where I put it but it doesn't seem to satisfy the hint. Help me, Please.
Did you add the cheese to the traps?

[Post New]by MissBess10741 on Dec 2, 13 10:49 PM
Well, I couldn't solve the problem of the three rat traps so I did as your msg said. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Good, not. Now after gathering all of the cleaning items I went to the master bedroom and proceeded to the chest and when I got there all of the cleaning supplies were gone except for the bucket. Where did they go? I have backtracked but no solution. I'm beginning to think that this game did not have all of the kinks worked out of it before it was put on the market. I've read too many disparaging complaints from the other members. Could you please help me with this one.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 4, 13 7:56 PM
MissBess10741 wrote:Well, I couldn't solve the problem of the three rat traps so I did as your msg said. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Good, not. Now after gathering all of the cleaning items I went to the master bedroom and proceeded to the chest and when I got there all of the cleaning supplies were gone except for the bucket. Where did they go? I have backtracked but no solution. I'm beginning to think that this game did not have all of the kinks worked out of it before it was put on the market. I've read too many disparaging complaints from the other members. Could you please help me with this one.
Unfortunately there are definitely still some kinks left in the game, but check out this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/128214.page#2520155

There's some info on how to work around it, but it does require starting over. Sorry.

[Post New]by kristie1952 on Mar 22, 14 4:59 PM
Video solution for the pirate stamp picture is out of whack. Can it be re-posted?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 23, 14 5:13 AM
kristie1952 wrote:Video solution for the pirate stamp picture is out of whack. Can it be re-posted?
Hey Kristie! Welcome to the forum!!!

Which one are you referring to? Many of these puzzles give you stamps upon completion. Or are you talking about using the stamps to raise and open the cannons?

I'm also not sure what you mean by "out of whack". Keep in mind that the majority of these puzzles have random solutions so a video showing you how to perform a puzzle can only show you just that and not your individual solution.

If it's the cannons puzzle you're having difficulty with, you may want to check out the thread "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here (it's marked with a "yellow sticky note" on the first page of this forum. It has multiple explanations on how to work this puzzle.

Go to: