Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by Katieski1986 on Feb 14, 14 2:12 PM
Shocking the day of free energy the game only opens in new player mode and won't let me log in with fb. Glad I spent gold to double my money for the day. Between this and and all the money lost when it was kicking u out Visting neighbors I'm really at my wits end. If bigfish doesn't make some of things right I'm going to have to think of some more drastic measures other then complaining in the forums

firebird40
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by firebird40 on Feb 14, 14 2:43 PM
I agree with the post above me- it glitches whenever I am doing well, or there is a sale, or like today, a day of free energy. This time, it would only let me use it as a new user ( I am at level 23) and not log in on FB. It closes me out frequently for no reason, makes my cursor stutter and freeze, freezes when I make in app purchases, and basically doesn't run as expected, despite trying all the recommendations.

[Post New]by TheOldWife on Feb 14, 14 4:27 PM
For about the thirtieth time today--no exaggeration--the game goes to the entry screen and tells me I'm logged on in another device. This is NOT the case. It's quite frustrating to be playing and get kicked out of the game!

ArgentFarfel
Herring
Herring
321 Posts

[Post New]by ArgentFarfel on Feb 14, 14 4:59 PM
Like TheOldWife,
In the last hour, I've been summarily tossed out of the game 8 times now and told I logged in on another device. AAGH!
Wish I had all those other devices.
Not sure what's going on, but please fix it.
It's just frustrating to have free play, then not be able to use it.
Thanks,
Argent

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Feb 14, 14 5:18 PM
HI all,

Thank you for posting about those error messages you've been experiencing and I'm very sorry that's happening!

We appear to be having some server issues at the moment that are affecting some players. The developers are aware of the problem and are currently working on a fix.

We thank you for your patience and we hope to have everyone back and playing their games again as soon as possible.

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by Kirkossa on Feb 14, 14 5:21 PM
I keep getting the message that I'm log on a different device. Impossible, can't happen, I don't have another device, all I have is my iPad.

And today is the first time this has happened, Is it because today, on your anniversary, the energy is free and you have too many people trying to benefit from this gift?

I repeat i do NOT have, own another device.
Thanks,

exasperated Mousha

[Post New]by Kirkossa on Feb 14, 14 5:30 PM
Next

Or if not the message that I'm log on another device, the message I get says: " the spirits does not sense an internet connexion bla bla bla"

What is going on??? I want to celebrate this anniversary by playing the game.

Mouscha alias Kirkossa

[Post New]by Cknott on Feb 14, 14 6:35 PM
Same issue. Logged into another device, no internet connection. HELP!

BeeOK
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by BeeOK on Feb 14, 14 6:51 PM
same issue as many others on both ios & pc -- constantly kicked out to main screen with the "you have logged in on another device". So frustrating.

CanadaLes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by CanadaLes on Feb 14, 14 8:13 PM
Where is my game???? After getting booted out with "Logged on with another device" I went in and my entire game is missing! There is a new address and complete beginning game. I have many land expansions, over a million coins, on level 10 and it is all gone. How do I get it back??
Please help!

[Post New]by Cantaffordcats on Feb 14, 14 8:13 PM
I was playing and it kicked me out. Then it was saying I was logged in somewhere else. So I redid my log in on face book. Now it has me starting from the very beginning. Not a happy camper. I was on level 60 and owned all the land that was available. And my land made sense. Little communities. How do I get my game back?

klevy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by klevy on Feb 14, 14 8:16 PM
It's still happening, and the day is almost gone. BigFish, are you playing fair? You should extend the free energy since so many are affected by YOUR server problems. I have seen a pattern of this type thing happening when you give a good gift. Is this really in your plans? I hope not as I have really liked BigFish for many years. Please fix the problem with the erroneous message that "You are Logged in on Another Device". Most of us do not own another device to be logged into. I certainly don't. Also, "The Spirits don't detect a Connection..." Is also an erroneous message that costs your followers a lot of time and frustration. Please heed their call and fix these problems, or at least compensate them with longer time when YOU are having problems with YOUR servers. Thanks for your attention.

The House of Usher
Kay :-)

poppsyche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by poppsyche on Feb 14, 14 9:13 PM
I am getting the same error messages. I usually can play about three games and then it shuts down. It has been doing this all day. I tried refreshing, changing my password. Now I see it is not just me that is having this problem.

Otherwise, this would be a great day to play Dark Manor.

[Post New]by Cathy2493 on Feb 15, 14 2:20 AM
CanadaLes wrote:Where is my game???? After getting booted out with "Logged on with another device" I went in and my entire game is missing! There is a new address and complete beginning game. I have many land expansions, over a million coins, on level 10 and it is all gone. How do I get it back??
Please help!

Same thing happend to me. I'm hoping that somehow things can be reset. I love the game, but I'm not sure I am willing to invest the time and money to start over if it can all disappear in a glitch. Keeping my fingers crossed.

BeeOK
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by BeeOK on Feb 15, 14 8:22 AM
Yesterday i got the "you have logged in on another device" error and today it's the "spirits aren't sensing" my internet connection! Seems like BFG servers may be having some trouble keeping up with demand for this much fun and addictive game! Hopefully the issues will get sorted out soon

Edited on 02/15/2014 at 8:31:34 AM PST

[Post New]by Captainpete319 on Feb 15, 14 12:21 PM
Ok, still waiting for the game to come back I think, I dont play but my wife does and shes nervous about her mansion, If mama ain't happy, no one is. She uses an IPad and like everyone else started a new mansion, she was so frustrated she quit until its fixed, is there anything I can try without her losing anything? We've rebooted endless times. Anyone??? Help?

Wryly1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Wryly1 on Feb 15, 14 1:35 PM
I still can't play. Game opens like starting a new game. I can see my mansion, but juju reads zero. Can't interact past the gypsy screen. I can't even start a new game. Again stuck at gypsy with no options. Btw I was at level 57 with 223 gold & 3.7 million silver. I do hope it gets restored or fixed so that I can start over.

lynswei
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

[Post New]by lynswei on Feb 15, 14 1:46 PM
DM still won't open for me. Yvette is still putting on her makeup, still rearranging zero's and one's, and still clearing cobwebs, etc.
Good thing patience is a virtue.

lynswei
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

[Post New]by lynswei on Feb 15, 14 2:08 PM
Did a power cycle, I am in!

[Post New]by Captainpete319 on Feb 15, 14 6:51 PM
Still trying to access my old stuff lost since yesterday, using an Ipad Mini, anyone have any ideas? I dont know if everyone got their stuff back yet is there a trick to it besides re booting the Ipad?

Go to: