[Post New]by LAI2002 on Apr 4, 15 8:02 PM
My I'd is a449084 I could really use friends who play. Thanks

tuck6016
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by tuck6016 on Apr 5, 15 5:10 AM
did you know the spring takes your friendship awards. was just getting enough to craft some more pets now down to 9. not happy

phooofeee
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by phooofeee on Apr 5, 15 6:44 AM
ChibiNiko wrote:Hey everyone!
I have been having a problem with adding someone, I have their ID, I know their name, yet mine and her game, keep saying they can not find the person. It is very annoying and we do not know why.
Can anyone help us???

ChibiNiko
i1676683

Hi Chibiniko! I have had that happen every now and again. I'm not sure why some folks friend code shows up with an "i" before the number, but that could be throwing you off. It could also be that they entered their number incorrectly. There is also a message thread entitled "PC Codes" or something similar to that, where you can find tons of friend codes, I'd say if you get one that doesn't work, just move on to the next one.

mgc35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mgc35 on Apr 5, 15 9:23 AM
I would like to say that this is a really enjoyable and addicting game!!! Although, if I could change one thing about this game it would be to shorten the wait times between searches for each scene. Also, if I could change a second thing, it would be to not have characters asking for the same things to craft certain objects. That really slows down progress to a screeching halt when you don't have diamonds to get certain objects to craft things. It takes forever to get past this type of thing because two or more characters need to search the same scene for the same object and the wait time to do this makes it harder to achieve, unless you have many diamonds. This is how they make their money on the game, I know, but just saying, if I could change a couple things, those two would be it!! Happy gaming everyone!!

[Post New]by pcloverz on Apr 6, 15 8:26 AM
Hello Guys,
I find a Android and PC Game and Software website i think this is very helpful for us in all software games.
http://mastitune.com/

jarvis7151
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jarvis7151 on Apr 6, 15 11:11 AM
Thanks sbaker2318. I figured that, the unique stamps are unique for a reason!

[Post New]by 01ofakind on Apr 6, 15 3:21 PM
I've been playing midnight castle for awhile it does get a little bothersome when you have to wait for it to recharge but I just go to another game and come back about 30 minutes later. I'm on level 26 and it's getting very interesting.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Apr 6, 15 11:34 PM
Feel like I've been on level 17 forever, going round and round!

Please tell me if the hatch EVER opens and if you EVER get the diary's secrets at some point?????

Imasong
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Imasong on Apr 7, 15 1:29 AM
I know this isn't the proper forum for this, but seeing as the "IOS friends code" page doesn't get a lot of activity, I'm going to add my IOS code here!! I'm i381385. Also, can anyone tell me why I'm not seeing anything for a spring update? For me, everything is back to "normal" as in, there are no kind of decorations and I am still only seeing the flowers, no butterflies? Talk of butterflies is confusing because I don't have any

Edited on 04/07/2015 at 1:41:35 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Apr 7, 15 5:29 AM
Sorry Imasong. The morphing flowers or poppies at some point turn into morphing butterflies. Same locations, same principle, you collect 5 to get a prize.

I know this game can be confusing when you read about something that hasn't happened for you yet! Happened to me a lot.

Imasong
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Imasong on Apr 7, 15 11:46 PM
okay i'm having two problems i've never had before. i never seem to be getting unique stamps (which i know they're unique for a reason). it seems for every unique stamp i usually get, i get triple the amount of plain stamps. second, usually when i click the purple 'find' button, it will take me to the scene i need to play and give me exactly what i need. however, i'm currently stuck on the Supplying Provisions mission for Rudoguil and need to make the Cursed Amulet. Since it requires the Strangled Ruby from the Iron Chest, I've been playing the Tomb HOS (I'm not sure what it's called as I just played it and can't click it) over and over but it keeps giving me the stupid Harpy's Feather. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I have only played it three times so far, but usually I get what I need immediately. This is very weird for me. (And no, I have no use for the Harpy Feather at the moment because literally the only things I need are the Strangled Ruby and unique stamps.

Any advice?

id: i381385
ps: sorry this is so long lol

Edited on 04/07/2015 at 11:46:45 PM PST

Lost the Game

[Post New]by IRISHALSO on Apr 8, 15 6:21 AM
Please add me as a friend. 174575 reinstalled game and had to start over. I am IRISH ALSO. I used to be IRISH
Thank you Midnight Castle players!

[Post New]by bareblack45 on Apr 8, 15 6:36 AM
hey, oka im in the easter moment, ummm the purple lilacs, oka to get the jack o to create u have to wat no do any quest, cause everytime i collect i seem to use them up, i think thats a waste an a lose, so wat to do now, any suggestions.

[Post New]by juno1960 on Apr 8, 15 10:19 AM
Hi my name is pat I am at level 50 have not spent a dime on this game its alot of fun just want to say thank you.

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by eggbox on Apr 8, 15 1:52 PM
Is anyone else having problems seeing the butterflies? I do wish the writers would spare a thought for those of us with less than perfect eyesight.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Apr 9, 15 7:05 AM
a

Edited on 04/09/2015 at 6:14:19 PM PST

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Apr 9, 15 10:09 AM
Right now I am playing on my kindle. I was wondering if I DOWNLOAD it on my Pc Will I keep playing where I am on my kindle or will I have to start at the beginning of the game.

[Post New]by Baltop9 on Apr 9, 15 10:43 AM
Id i1472073 baltop9. Loved this game but since the March update just get blu circle and black screen.! Been completing the Knights quest and lucky spin for 16 days and now can't get into the game to complete! What has happened and when will it be fixed? Please don't tell me 16 days of my life (spare time) have been wasted! This is a joke! I'm giving it a week for a resolution or no more big fish games ever in this house! My son is beyond himself with comments about needing To be on his game!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Apr 9, 15 2:24 PM
Hi c264mag! I'm not sure about the kindle but I can tell you that I was playing on my laptop and then wanted to play on my PC but when I downloaded the game it didn't transfer from my laptop. I had to start a completely new game. I tried changing the name to be the same as my laptop but that didn't work. So I think you will be starting over.

So I now have two separate games going. And no, you cannot send yourself gifts even if you have your game under two different names!

Go to: