_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

Re: Lots of bugs after the IOS update

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jul 25, 15 10:21 AM
Phukins wrote:...Lastly, in several scenes, when I click on the HO item in the scene which is on the list it is not recognizing it.... I have to hit the object a dozen or so times before the game recognizes it... this is even if I zoom the picture in.

I have noticed this, as well. Very frustrating!!

Clovesmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Clovesmom on Jul 25, 15 11:05 AM
I am on level 65, finished with the update. ID is i89400. I am supposed to have a request from "Norman" in Cloud City, but he is not there. Can you assist please? Love this game.

[Post New]by PCullen on Jul 25, 15 11:57 AM
Hi, I'm Gypsy Queen i628949- I don't have Norman in my quest. I hit level 65 but only 175/5200 points. I can't figure what I missed. Also, in several scenes, items are sticking (?) when trying to collect items. Only can pick up when using the crystal ball. Thank you for your help!

Fluffy_A
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Fluffy_A on Jul 25, 15 2:30 PM
Also finished update to level 65 on 175/5200. Not sure what the end point should be but one person has posted 1305/5200. No sign of Norman.
Fluffy i1231183

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jul 25, 15 10:00 PM
Norman and his quests in the update are missing from my PC and iPad games, my games ended at 175/5200 while others reported theirs ended at 1105/5200, or should it be 1305/5200?.

I've turned in requests for help on both games, I can see from the recent posts it's happened to quite a few in iOS.

Thanks

[Post New]by Govagirl on Jul 26, 15 8:06 AM
Since the last update when I reach 38,000 coins I SEE the number if coins change to 37,000. If I continue to play it drops to 36,000 and now to 35,000. I also lose diamonds and have to play the same quest over and over. I payed to enter the checkerboard 3 times! I lose all progress I the game.

I cannot play until this is corrected. Please help, I love the game and have played since the beginning on iPad. I need to know the problem has been corrected so I can once again play.
My id is 263104
Govagirl
Paula

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Jul 26, 15 12:46 PM
Since July 24th update. I continue to lose entire sessions of earned data. I have removed the app. Shutdown my iPad. Waited. Then reinstalled. This worked fine for 4 hours. Then I started losing session information again. This needs to get fixed. Back out the bad update. I had no problems before July 24th. If this isn't fixed soon, I am removing the app and not reinstalling. I have noticed a lot of my friends have already left because of the problems.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 26, 15 1:17 PM
Alisonmeier, do you also close your game properly when you're finished? By that I mean pressing the "home" button twice and swiping the small icon of your game off the screen?

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Jul 26, 15 2:01 PM
Yes. I PROPERLY close the game. But this is a ridiculous solution which doesn't work. We never had to close out all running apps before the bad update. If the programming staff is relying on info carried in the old session, that is insane. I have plenty space and memory to accommodate this app without having to do this every single time I close the app.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 26, 15 2:03 PM
Wow no need to yell at me I was just trying to help. I will know better next time you have a problem.

Edited on 07/26/2015 at 2:04:42 PM PST

43lil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 43lil on Jul 26, 15 4:46 PM
Since the latest update I have found that some items on the HOS very difficult to "pick up". I find myself banging away at the ipad & in consequence I'm getting a sore finger!

dlv3000
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by dlv3000 on Jul 26, 15 7:00 PM
First question..why do new posts come last on the list? Have to scroll to the end..so essentially its backwards ..
Next issue..Since the update....lost all my friends...

Items in hos rooms have to tap about ten times (since update)
Update to remove bugs has made everything worse...what a disaster...

Half the time I loose all my progress and coins and it shows that I have not done any of the rooms..

This is on iOS. iPad ...

Also what's up with the new rooms...I liked the old ones and the new ones suck..it was awesome knowing a room and trying to beat ur score..

Also counters don't work on iPad which is really sad...useless to try and better ur score or beat a friends score which was part of the fun...
Sometimes I do a room in 29 seconds and I get 180,000 points...other times when I,ve forgotten a window open to go to something ..come back and finish it...I get 250,000 points after 2:50 minutes!
Never mind the tournaments! What a mess!

dlv3000
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by dlv3000 on Jul 26, 15 7:05 PM
Totally agree..so frustrated with the game after the update..I don't want to play anymore..keep loosing all my data,friends, and the new rooms are so frustrating in old areas replacing the other ones .Why not add new rooms in new areas? Are the programmers on glue?

dlv3000
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by dlv3000 on Jul 26, 15 7:26 PM
I think they should gift everyone 10,000 coins and twenty diamonds and a ton of objects to compensate all our losses..which includes our time ...Worst ever update..this sucks...

TJMEKM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by TJMEKM on Jul 27, 15 5:37 AM
I am on level 63 and I have a lot of problems first missing the thing that is supposed to be by your inventory bag 2 nd on my quest I am supposed to go talk to lord chamber and he says no task. I don't think the update loaded right on the load bar I get no higher than 83% I need help TTMatheny 2 i1835778

Luddite
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Luddite on Jul 27, 15 12:15 PM
43lil wrote:Since the latest update I have found that some items on the HOS very difficult to "pick up". I find myself banging away at the ipad & in consequence I'm getting a sore finger!

I have the same issue and thought it was just me. Is there some type of 'sensitivity of touch' setting that may not be the same for each HOS?

Also, when starting the game it posts the usual splash screens and now is most always followed by "Loading 84/90/94%". I checked the App Store and believe I have the latest version since it asks me to open (not get) the program. Yet, it still appears to be loading.

i629309, level 55, 32 Gb iPad mini, iOS 8.4

43lil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 43lil on Jul 27, 15 10:53 PM
I also have the "lost progress disease". Fortunately I hadn't lost too much. But, it is very frustrating to go back to the game after waiting an hour to find no progress can be made. What is the solution to this?

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by dw1457 on Jul 28, 15 7:51 AM
Luddite wrote:
43lil wrote:Since the latest update I have found that some items on the HOS very difficult to "pick up". I find myself banging away at the ipad & in consequence I'm getting a sore finger!

I have the same issue and thought it was just me. Is there some type of 'sensitivity of touch' setting that may not be the same for each HOS?

Also, when starting the game it posts the usual splash screens and now is most always followed by "Loading 84/90/94%". I checked the App Store and believe I have the latest version since it asks me to open (not get) the program. Yet, it still appears to be loading.

i629309, level 55, 32 Gb iPad mini, iOS 8.4

Same problem-tapping objects a dozen times-VERY frustrating!!! Makes me not want to play. My screen also seems to say "loading 92%". I'm only on level 55 - I wish I hadn't loaded this update
i1580457 player name Dawn

Lt66
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Lt66 on Jul 28, 15 9:21 AM
Had to get a new iPad and lost my game. I was on level 44 I think. My old I'd number was I533730 and my new number is i1945463. Can you help me get my game back?

Gia5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Gia5 on Jul 28, 15 9:34 AM
Same problem here since the update. Practically breaking the iPad screen to tap certain objects. Losing data and getting "loading at 88%" consistently on start up. Last update was a disaster for me. Are the developers aware of the numerous problems? Reviews on App Store are also reflecting our dissatisfaction, which is a shame because this was one of the better games.

Go to: