NuMax Test XT

[Post New]by KindrSmith on Nov 9, 17 11:41 PM
NuMax Test XT Ideally, you should shop for workout shoes in the second half of the day. Your feet are the biggest at this point in the day and you will ensure that you have enough room in your shoes for them to be comfortable when you are in your workout.

Read More >>> http://supplementsupdate.com/numax-test-xt/

meededme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by meededme on Nov 11, 17 11:48 AM
Thank you to whomever finished my expedition! Greatly appreciated!

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Nov 11, 17 3:12 PM
Thank you jet.lindhout, daiseycarol, Thurber, BillyeLH, swainger, Vulcaness & Podcuk for feeding my Port Tavern dragon. It's so nice to have great, generous neighbors!

John

Druidia
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Druidia on Nov 12, 17 9:31 PM
After taking a few days off out of frustration over connection issues, I'm going back to trying to use Chrome again. Crossing fingers this will mean my patient neighbors will see more evidence of me lurking about ! (Maybe I'll even be able to connect regularly enough to start getting chests again!)

Irene

[Post New]by silvershade on Nov 12, 17 11:37 PM
Between traveling and being unable to connect to the game for some reason, I've been unable to do anything for several weeks. I'm still around, though, and I keep trying to connect.

glca
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Nov 13, 17 3:34 PM
Thank you BillyeLH, Vulcaness, Podcuk, MrLothar, Evalm, sir_vival, lorakeet and anyone I missed for feeding my Sanded Up Ship dragon!!!!

Gabrielle xoxoxoxoxo

[Post New]by patokaill on Nov 18, 17 10:01 AM
For me the only web to play ROM is on facebook. Problem is that there is no random neighbors. Then there is playme8 website which I played ROM on last year and that one has 7 lands. The issue is that now when I click Yahoo...It puts me back to the Yahoo internet and when I click facebook logo I go straight to my facebook. Would't it be great if BIg fish free online games got the 7 lands version with random neighbors?

[Post New]by lmaneschi on Nov 18, 17 4:32 PM

I can not believe it's taking so long to get back to playing Rooms of memory. I'm going crazy without our game.

I hope you come back soon. for me it is essential for my day

[Post New]by lmaneschi on Nov 18, 17 4:34 PM

I use chrome but it does not open the game. It's so frustrating

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Nov 20, 17 5:11 AM
Hi, neighbors.

Due to BigFish not supporting RoM at this time, I'm going to try playing my old account with PlayMe8. I tried to add my BigFish account as a neighbor, and PlayMe8 wouldn't let me.

My PlayMe8 friend code is:

z2bBrG

I look forward to seeing you all!

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Nov 20, 17 10:22 AM
Dear Neighbors,

First, whoever finished The Space Greenhouse, thank you very much!

Secondly, for any of neighbors that are still awake. If you can, would you please help feed my dragon on The Raja. I would greatly appreciate the help since so many are asleep because of the issues with the game.

Thank you all for being helpful neighbors!

Billye

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Nov 20, 17 10:47 AM
Thank you for the wonderful neighbors that feed my dragon on The Raja. I have personally thanked everyone but the one who finished it. So to you, thank you so much for finishing the feeding!

Billye

[Post New]by goodniteirene on Nov 20, 17 2:40 PM
To Jarrow , my guildmates and neighbors, The game is temporarily unavailable until they fix it I am unable to play, but please do not delete me.

Go to: