BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Nov 7, 17 9:32 AM
To the wonderful person that finished my dragon on The Golden Galleon, I thank you very much for the help! And, for all the help that you give to me daily.

And, if there is anyone else that I did not thank personally, that goes to you, also!

I, also, want to thank everyone for any slight that I might have given in not thanking you for feeding any other dragons. I appreciate any & all help that you all give to me!

Billye

NuMax Test XT

[Post New]by KindrSmith on Nov 9, 17 11:41 PM
NuMax Test XT Ideally, you should shop for workout shoes in the second half of the day. Your feet are the biggest at this point in the day and you will ensure that you have enough room in your shoes for them to be comfortable when you are in your workout.

Read More >>> http://supplementsupdate.com/numax-test-xt/

meededme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by meededme on Nov 11, 17 11:48 AM
Thank you to whomever finished my expedition! Greatly appreciated!

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Nov 11, 17 3:12 PM
Thank you jet.lindhout, daiseycarol, Thurber, BillyeLH, swainger, Vulcaness & Podcuk for feeding my Port Tavern dragon. It's so nice to have great, generous neighbors!

John

Druidia
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Druidia on Nov 12, 17 9:31 PM
After taking a few days off out of frustration over connection issues, I'm going back to trying to use Chrome again. Crossing fingers this will mean my patient neighbors will see more evidence of me lurking about ! (Maybe I'll even be able to connect regularly enough to start getting chests again!)

Irene

[Post New]by silvershade on Nov 12, 17 11:37 PM
Between traveling and being unable to connect to the game for some reason, I've been unable to do anything for several weeks. I'm still around, though, and I keep trying to connect.

glca
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Nov 13, 17 3:34 PM
Thank you BillyeLH, Vulcaness, Podcuk, MrLothar, Evalm, sir_vival, lorakeet and anyone I missed for feeding my Sanded Up Ship dragon!!!!

Gabrielle xoxoxoxoxo

[Post New]by patokaill on Nov 18, 17 10:01 AM
For me the only web to play ROM is on facebook. Problem is that there is no random neighbors. Then there is playme8 website which I played ROM on last year and that one has 7 lands. The issue is that now when I click Yahoo...It puts me back to the Yahoo internet and when I click facebook logo I go straight to my facebook. Would't it be great if BIg fish free online games got the 7 lands version with random neighbors?

Go to: