Raven9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

===Avenue Flo Is Not Working!===

[Post New]by Raven9 on Oct 2, 10 2:58 PM
Please Help Me!!! After We Arrange Flowers For Vicky's Wedding Ceremony, There Is A Message. The Message Said We Are Sorry For The Inconvenience. There Is A Error Report Here.

WHAT CAN I DO NOW?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:===Avenue Flo Is Not Working!===

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 2, 10 3:04 PM
Hey Raven9,

Please make sure that the latest version of this game has been installed by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Here is a help article to help you with that:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you do have the newest version, game crashes can sometimes occur when there is an update available for your system. Please reference this help article for those updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For further help, you can always contact Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'm going to lock this thread to keep all tech issues in the main thread, but please feel free to post any further technical questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: