tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Levels 6 and 11

[Post New]by tamk42 on Oct 2, 10 5:59 PM
Got gold on all but level 6 and level 11....If anyone gets gold on these, Please, let me know how...I've tried alot and I'm gonna get carpel tunnel soon

J_L_D
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Levels 6 and 11

[Post New]by J_L_D on Oct 2, 10 6:51 PM
I had to play each of these levels 100 times, but I was able to get gold (and made record time) on both. I can't tell you step by step on how to reach gold, but on level 6 I started out with 2 fish. If they didn't produce product with in the first 17 seconds, I started over. Keep all machines full and work the factories.

On level 11, I sold one fish in order to have enough money for food. I bought butter as soon as I had the money, and I upgraded the Caviar Refinery and the Mixing Plant as soon as I had the money.

Hope this is somewhat helpful.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Oct 2, 10 7:21 PM
thanks JLD....I just got 6 pretty much like you said...I did see that sometimes the fish take longer to produce and I too started over at 18 sec... I was just gonna boast that I got this one ....lol, but now on to 11 I will try your suggestion....thanks so much!

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Oct 2, 10 9:56 PM
For Level 11 this is what I did:

Wait a bit to drop the food and drop only 3
Collect 5 caviar.
Sell 2 fish.
Send 4 to the refinery.
Send 1 to make another fish--total of 4.
Drop the last 2 food.
Rush the the 4 caviar as fast as possible through the salting process.

Be careful with the bears and try to only get 1 into storage at a time.

When the $100 comes back, buy 2 butters and feed the fish.

Sell 3 of the first 4 salted caviar and 1 bear.

When the $380 comes back, buy the Mixing Plant and send the first one thru.

You should have enough money to buy 5 butters and water once more--be sure to check and buy only 4 butters if you are short on cash.

After that upgrade as fast as you can to 4 at the mixing plant. I think I only sent thru 1 or 2 batches at a 4 level. Don't forget to send for butter.

Prioritize clicking on the mixing plant as there is plenty of caviar to process if you leave the factories unclicked. I also sold off my fish (I hate leaving them to die!) once I collected 2-3 more caviars after my 30 caviar goal was reached.

This level took me many, many times to finally get. I think I made it by 4 seconds while waiting for my boat to come in to hit the $2000 goal. If you make even 1 little mistake you'll miss your goal. Every time before I sold something, I would stop at the sell screen and see how much butter I had. I would then hit the menu button as soon as I got to the main screen so I could look at how much cash I would have when the boat came back and be sure not to buy butter if it was going to prevent me from upgrading my factory unless it was going to keep me from doing the next batch.

Try to concentrate on pushing stuff thru the mixing plant. You can't forget the other stuff but you can wait a second if need be and except for the first batch you don't need to click thru on the first 2 buildings.

The other thing is do not warehouse more than 1 bear as 2 bears will keep you from bringing things in. If you do warehouse 2 bears and it's not the first 4 being processed, I would just restart. These bears won't wipe out your buildings if you cage them and leave them in the water (needless to say you need a full upgrade on your cages too).

I hope this helps anyone who is stuck. This one was a real bear. It's super hard to do even when you know what to do!

Good luck!

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Oct 3, 10 7:50 AM
Thanks....I did just get gold on 11 myself....kinda the way you did...I noticed that you can drop only one food and all 5 fish will feed on it, so I was able to keep all five, then as soon as I got 4 cavier I ran them through both machines so I could get 400, I then sold the 4 and 1 bear to get enough money to buy the last building and some butter....I did upgrade my boat within the process too. thanks everyone and happy gaming

[Post New]by Nemitta on Sep 6, 11 2:03 AM
Thanks so much this thread really helped me get the best time on both these lvls! Thank you!!!

Go to: