anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

No Trophy for getting all record times?

[Post New]by anntiem on Oct 2, 10 9:27 PM
I have a record times for all the levels and the game didn't give me a trophy. Did this happen to anyone else? This is the first FF that I even tried to do it and I want all my trophies this time! I'm just wondering if it's a small programming glitch or just me. The counter says I have 86/90 when I can't find any that aren't my records.

I know it's probably annoying that I'm complaining when others are having problems, but now that I'm done, I can help out as folks post questions.

Good luck!

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Re:No Trophy for getting all record times?

[Post New]by tamk42 on Oct 3, 10 10:38 AM
I have the same problem...It says I have 88/90 and I know I got them all...my name is next to each one....perhaps it is a glitch

[Post New]by ChiliCheezFries on Oct 11, 10 12:54 PM
Same here - it says 87 out of 90 and no trophy. I quadruple checked and had my daughter check too, I have best times on all the levels.

[Post New]by Dumpfi on Oct 12, 10 3:29 AM
I have got the same problem.
All levels in record time, just 4 are missing. But at the trophys room is standing 82/90
Right is 86/90

[Post New]by LisaOther on Oct 16, 10 9:36 AM
I am at level #45 on the map. According to the map, I have gold on 31 of those, and record time on 30 of the 31. The award room agrees with the number of gold on the map, but says I only have record time on 27 of them. I only have silver for #6, #11, #57, #15, #16, #18, #19 and #26. I have gold, but not record for #17. The glitch has to be within three of the ones that I have already played, so within the first half of the map.

[Post New]by jamiesgal on Oct 16, 10 11:35 AM
hi all, that had happened to me but i did a few levels again and even though i got best score i check the award again and it gave me more points. hope this helps.x

Catsnkites
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Catsnkites on Oct 25, 10 9:31 PM
I'm dying to know how you got record time on Level 76! i can get gold, but record is in half the time ...no matter how many times I play it, I just can't wrap my brain around how to do it twice as fast!

Help!

tekh
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by tekh on Oct 29, 10 2:36 PM
Alright, I think I know what's wrong:
I had all but 3 levels in record-time when I completed the final level (#90 which is way too short for a final). Then I redid these in record-time but the award still indicates 87/90. So my guess is that you must have them all already when you finish the last level, after that it doesn't count...
At least you can see the award without having to re-do the whole game !!!

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Nov 13, 10 5:16 PM
The game doesn't recognize the first 3 levels in record time. When I got the award for completing a level in record time, it was the 4th level. But when I checked the trophies, it said I only had 1 of 90. I started the game over with a different name & it did the same thing. Seems kind of unfair doesn't it?

[Post New]by riceredbrown on Nov 13, 10 5:58 PM
Just replay a couple of the levels and beat your own time. It will give you credit for them. I was stuck on 86 after I finished the entire game with record times, but I replayed a few and got the award.

Huglover
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Huglover on Nov 14, 10 7:41 AM
I agree with the others....
I was stuck at 89/90 when I had my name at every best time...
- and a bit desperate too...

- then I started redoing the first levels, and when I had completed level 3 once more, I got the record...

michelha75
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by michelha75 on Apr 15, 11 9:48 PM
I'm only on lv 5 right now but i've kept going back to the previous levels trying to get the award to read correctly...i've beaten my own time a good 3x and it is still telling me i only have 2 towards the award....not sure i'm liking this one anyway, the gags i simply can't catch when they are on the screen and the rest of the gameplay though as chaotic and challenging as previous ones the game itself is not quite laggy but everything seems to react much slower than it should and I have more than enough hardware on my system to run much more demanding games...

No Trophy for getting all record times?

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jul 27, 11 11:35 PM
anntiem wrote:I have a record times for all the levels and the game didn't give me a trophy. Did this happen to anyone else? This is the first FF that I even tried to do it and I want all my trophies this time! I'm just wondering if it's a small programming glitch or just me. The counter says I have 86/90 when I can't find any that aren't my records.

I know it's probably annoying that I'm complaining when others are having problems, but now that I'm done, I can help out as folks post questions.

Good luck!

I also had this problem and my name was next to every level. So, being the anal-retentive that I am, I went in and beat each of my record times until I got the award. It worked about 10 levels in. I have too much time on my hands...

Go to: