txsuni
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Flo Thru Time- Second Stage Need help

[Post New]by txsuni on Nov 16, 08 7:55 AM
I have finished all the previous Diner Dashes but the 2nd stage of Flo Thru Time the Pharoh Stage) seems impossible for me. At Level 10 18,000 pts required. Can't get close. Has anyone finished this Level? Can it be done? Thanks.

Re:Flo Thru Time- Second Stage Need help

[Post New]by melissaj100 on Nov 17, 08 1:51 PM
I haven't done it yet. I was actually just getting on to see if anyone had suggestions. I have got 15K but that's as close as I can get.

[Post New]by minnietheminx on Nov 18, 08 12:35 PM
Hi txsuni, it can be done & easier than you think with a little patience:

Start off by standing at the podium building up hearts until the queue is complete & meanwhile putting flowers on all the tables (do both of these before each sitting) - this also gives you thinking time as to where you can place people!

You can get away in this level with seating only 3 tables at a time (if you are someone that gets in a kerfuddle with too many tables!) but make sure you seat the most impatient first i.e. cellphone addicts & business women or make sure when seating the old ladies/gents that you stand at the podium again before seating anyone else.

For the subsequent sittings just make sure all hearts are up & you colour match as much as possible. Also try & wait for the three tables to be ready to order incase someone wants a snack that'll break the chain - also wait before serving desserts!

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by melissaj100 on Nov 18, 08 1:10 PM
Minnie,

You are awesome. I passed the level the first time I tried it with your technique. That makes it super easy!

[Post New]by minnietheminx on Nov 18, 08 2:04 PM
Glad it worked for you melissa!

txsuni
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by txsuni on Nov 19, 08 3:17 PM
Hi Minnie, All I can say is THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! txsuni

[Post New]by darmenia on Jun 21, 09 6:50 AM
I have been stuck on level 8 too, but I think I will try minnie ' s technique and see if it works. Its quite a good idea, I will get back to you all.

[Post New]by darmenia on Jun 21, 09 7:48 AM
I cant believe it, it really works, I passed the level easily thanks minnie very good advice

[Post New]by Elmo18 on Apr 18, 12 10:02 AM
I need help on level 10 too. I've been stuck on it for weeks. The highest I've gotten is to 16,000 pts. If someone can PLEASE HELP ME i would be so grateful. I'll be waiting for your response! Thanks!

[Post New]by Elmo18 on Apr 18, 12 10:07 AM
Can ayone tell me about the expert levels. I've been told before that there are five of them, but I have no clue what they're talking about. I'm so lost. If anyone knows about this PLEASE HELP ME! It would mean the worl to me. Thanks!

Go to: