bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Coffee Rush 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 3, 10 7:25 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 10/03/2010 at 7:28:36 AM PST

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Post any Coffee Rush 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kyandra on Oct 3, 10 9:25 AM
I enjoyed the first game so bought this one without worrying about it.

Level 12 never ends. When you pick up the money, the place stays filled with the dollar amount you received. Once every slot is filled you cannot get new customers. For some reason, it allows you to play indefinitely just collecting tip money and making matches.

Also everyone there is angry. Not sure if that is indented or not but their satisfaction goes down in a couple of seconds.

missgriz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by missgriz on Oct 3, 10 5:43 PM
Same thing bought the game and tip money stays on the table and the customers get really angry faster then usual i think the game has issues that needs to be fixed,,, i really don`t think it is our computers

[Post New]by kurtpaco on Oct 3, 10 6:10 PM
I have retried level 12 four times with the same problem I have played it to expert level and it still never ended.

reeney132
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by reeney132 on Oct 4, 10 4:49 AM
Same thing happened to me except my problem started on day 15.

ms_spock
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by ms_spock on Oct 4, 10 6:22 AM
Kyandra wrote:I enjoyed the first game so bought this one without worrying about it.

Level 12 never ends. When you pick up the money, the place stays filled with the dollar amount you received. Once every slot is filled you cannot get new customers. For some reason, it allows you to play indefinitely just collecting tip money and making matches.

Also everyone there is angry. Not sure if that is indented or not but their satisfaction goes down in a couple of seconds.

We're all having the same problem. BF, we need a tekkie, PDQ!

Edited on 10/04/2010 at 6:24:17 AM PST

[Post New]by kjrogers on Oct 4, 10 12:03 PM
Ditto. Stuck forever on Level 12 with angry customers who are not replaced once they've been served. Glad I didn't buy the game yet!

ms_spock
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by ms_spock on Oct 4, 10 3:01 PM
I switched to the high speed mode, only to discover that it does it on level 55. *sigh* I have an e-mail into the help desk about level 12 slow speed, will add the lastest development .... or anti-development

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Oct 5, 10 7:07 PM
I'm somewhat disappointed there's been no post from BF yet

ms_spock
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by ms_spock on Oct 6, 10 3:52 AM
Yes, I'm trying to be patient. My e-mail request for help hasn't been answered either (but I think it is still within the maximum response time). Still, not up to BF's usual standards.

[Post New]by monkey_candy on Oct 7, 10 10:14 AM
I am having a problem on level 35; there are no customers. Everything else is working except that.

[Post New]by GameChanger on Oct 9, 10 5:08 AM
My game is running annoying slow. All my other games and my computer seem to be running fine - anyone else having this problem. Do you I need to uninstall and try again.

[Post New]by lovedaswan on Oct 9, 10 10:45 AM
None of the fixes has worked. I am on the main game screen and the game crashes. This happens with many of my BF games.

Help me please!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 9, 10 11:45 AM
Hey Fishies,

It looks like a number of you are unable to continue with your game. Progression blocks can sometimes be resolved by starting over with a new player profile or deleting the saved data file and reinstalling the game again.

If you need help with either of these steps, since all systems are different and files are saved in different locations, or if you've already done this and still cannot proceed, please contact Tech Support with as much information you can provide.

To get in touch with a rep, please click on the envelope to the right then click "Contact Us" on the next page to reach the web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you can then click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Sylv42 on Oct 9, 10 7:31 PM
I think the easier thing would be to send all buyers a "fixed" copy of the game. If we start from the beginning using another name, the same thing is going to happen. We paid for the game..the game is defective. Either fix it, or reimburst us. Show some ggod faith to the comsumers. The game had some bad testing.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Oct 10, 10 7:18 AM
As several of us have documented we have started over, some multiple times with no real success. I agree with others, there is a defect somewhere in this game that needs to be fixed!

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Oct 18, 10 8:02 PM
Has anyone had any resolution to any of their issues? I have uninstalled and reinstalled th game and played on two different profiles. Always stalls at same bloody place.

[Post New]by Lonick201 on Oct 20, 10 10:49 AM
I am having the same issue as everyone else. I reinstalled it as suggested with no luck. Very disappointed!!!

[Post New]by errantdreams on Oct 25, 10 6:04 AM
Another person here who just ran up against that bug. Tips won't collect/allow new customers in, and customer happiness runs down nearly instantaneously. In other words, the game becomes unplayable at that point. I hope there's a fix soon!

[Post New]by errantdreams on Nov 4, 10 11:12 AM
Bug: combo price increases won't apply.

Basic problem: If there are tips down on the counter that haven't been collected yet, and I put a salad or sandwich on an order, it doesn't increase the tip price at all.

This only happens if the tips on the counter are *before* the customer I'm trying to apply the combo to; if the tip is on the counter *after* them, the price increases as it should.

Collecting the tips before I serve the customer (but after I added the combo to the order) doesn't fix the problem.

Go to: