bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Bone problem in escape from frankensteins castle

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 3, 10 11:05 AM
Welcome to the pond riger202main!

The best way to get technical help is with our Customer Support team. They will be able to work with you one on one to try and get this sorted out.

You may also want to try starting a new player profile, this has help some users.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the full game forum.

Hope this helps,

bfgTigris

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Oct 4, 10 10:28 PM
I downloaded the game from [removed by moderator] and I'm having the same problem. I click on the orange liquid and it says to get a bone fragment, but it doesn't show up in my tasks. Can someone help?

Edited on 10/09/2010 at 9:36:29 AM PST

ihateshopping
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by ihateshopping on Oct 5, 10 10:33 AM
KateSun wrote:I downloaded the game from [removed by moderator] and I'm having the same problem. I click on the orange liquid and it says to get a bone fragment, but it doesn't show up in my tasks. Can someone help?
It's a known bug...I would have thought they'd fixed it by now.

At any rate, the only way I got around it was restarting the game with a new profile. Just to be on the safe side, I also deleted all other profiles and the save files. I was able to make it past there when I played again.

Edited on 10/09/2010 at 9:36:41 AM PST

[Post New]by 4cordelia2 on Oct 9, 10 7:52 AM
Cannot pick up the bone to make the Dibbles Oil. Clicking on the skeleton results in exchange between Hannah and Elizabeth.

[Post New]by yaaba_daaba_doo on Oct 15, 10 9:16 PM
Had same problem. Had to restart the game under a new identity. When I went into the kitchen storage closet first time and discovered the bones in the crack, did not click on them unless was told to in the task list. Then when I clicked on the orange beaker, got the task to get the bone and was able too that time.

Go to: