tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

whack a troll

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Oct 3, 10 2:47 PM
when I play this game my finger keeps turning back to an arrow and I cant make any points. Any help will be appreciated.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

whack a troll

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 3, 10 3:07 PM
tabbas99 wrote:when I play this game my finger keeps turning back to an arrow and I cant make any points. Any help will be appreciated.
The cursor will immediately change from an arrow to a finger as soon as you click on the correct head and face area of the troll. Whether the cursor is an arrow or a finger has no bearing on the game play. To get points you can only hit the green and purple trolls on the face and head area. If you click on the body it does not count. If you click on a red troll you lose points. This is an extremely difficult arcade game and most people wind up using the SKIP button to get the coin. Good luck!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

whack a troll

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 10, 12 7:24 AM
LizzieK wrote:
tabbas99 wrote:when I play this game my finger keeps turning back to an arrow and I cant make any points. Any help will be appreciated.
The cursor will immediately change from an arrow to a finger as soon as you click on the correct head and face area of the troll. Whether the cursor is an arrow or a finger has no bearing on the game play. To get points you can only hit the green and purple trolls on the face and head area. If you click on the body it does not count. If you click on a red troll you lose points. This is an extremely difficult arcade game and most people wind up using the SKIP button to get the coin. Good luck!

Thanks, got nowhere with this game....

AndrewB179
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

Re:whack a troll

[Post New]by AndrewB179 on Mar 14, 12 4:54 PM
Ugh, the trolls... That can be a frustrating minigame. I was glad to see the thing broken on the ground in that drainage area (even if I have no idea how it got out there *lol*) in EfR. I almost wish there was an option to have my detective kick the damn thing, for all the annoyance it gave her the last time she'd seen it.

Go to: