bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Coffee Rush 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 4, 10 12:46 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Coffee Rush 2? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Coffee Rush 2

[Post New]by dianaluna on Oct 4, 10 9:02 PM
Overall, it's a good game. I demoed & then bought. I loved Restaurant Rush--it took me 4 times to complete it with a high score, but I loved the challenge. This game isn't quite up to that level, but it's entertaining as a Match 3 & as a time management, though you get LOTS of time. I started on the slow (turtle) mode & had to quickly change to the quick (rabbit) mode. Even so I can click far faster than the pieces can move and I often have to click an item 3-5 times to get it to switch--not sure if that's my computer or the game. I never had that problem with Restaurant Rush. Can't comment on the sound as my speakers aren't working.

[Post New]by Noahandme on Oct 7, 10 11:40 AM
It's not your computer I tried it on slow also and a turtle can move faster. I can't figure out how you can serve up more than 100 customers in a day and I'm fast.

[Post New]by GameChanger on Oct 9, 10 5:11 AM
I agree that the game runs way to slow - I move faster than the game will let me which definitely makes it frustrating. I enjoy Time Managment and Match 3 but the technical problems are really frustrating. I would wait until they fix the technical problems before purchasing or wasting a game credit.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Oct 9, 10 6:33 AM
I agree with gamechanger. Many of us bought right away because we enjoyed the first one... and have been very disappointed.

Response on the issue from BFG seems to be incredibly slow too. It is sad

minx69696969
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by minx69696969 on Oct 14, 10 3:48 PM
I thought it was ok for a match 3. I played on the fast level straight away and didn't find it particularly difficult. It also has some little mini-games to play which are easy. Overall i probably won't buy

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Oct 15, 10 7:48 PM
This game is not what it SHOULD be. I was excited about Coffee Rush 2 because I enjoyed Coffee Rush 1. CR1 is absolutely better in terms of incentive by way of challenging levels, collecting money, upgrading drinks, appeasing customers. CR2 is a strip down, a back-to-basics match 3. The "mini game" between levels is the exact m3 of the regular levels... where's the creativity in that? Oh, excuse me... there is a "puzzle" you have to put together when you enter a new set of levels... but very small and easy to complete.

Game sequels are supposed to be BETTER than the original (unlike most movie sequels)..... but Coffee Rush 2 seems to be a prototype for the original concept---NOT a build up from the first. SO DISAPPOINTED!!

ppvjeep
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ppvjeep on Jun 29, 11 11:05 PM
First one is better. The lightning speed option is great, but switching from my groove in match three to a mini game isn't fun. The game's easy to play and the board does change shape, trying to add difficulty. A waste of twenty minutes.

winkadink
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by winkadink on Jan 24, 12 1:04 PM
I was very disappointed in this game; I expected more. Someone said in a forum for another game that this was a great match 3 game but I didn't realize it is really a time management game and the only time management games I have liked are the Chocolatier series ("The Great Chocolate Chase" excluded). I want more Chocolatier! There are some technical issues that kept me from doing what I wanted and did not make a match when I tried. Sometimes my cursor was all over the place; very frustrating. The graphics are simple and childlike, which was okay if I had liked the gameplay. Also, I did not know what to do with the sandwich each time it showed that it was ready. Are you supposed to give it to a customer and did you get more money for it? Well, anyway, it does not matter now since I won't be buying it and I won't even try any of the other Coffee Rush games as long as time management is included. But for those who enjoy this genre - enjoy!

Go to: