FLOYDC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

black screen

[Post New]by FLOYDC on Oct 4, 10 4:59 PM
when i start roads of rome, the screen goes black, but the music still plays. how can i get to try this game?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:black screen

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 29, 10 11:54 AM
Hey FLOYDC,

If you're experiencing any black screens with any of our games, the best thing to do is to make sure that your system is up to date. Updates improve the performance of our games and for steps on how to do this, check out this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For more help, please get in touch with Tech Support. To do this, please click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'll be locking this thread to keep all tech issues in one main area, but please post any further questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: