room with fire pit??

[Post New]by llackie on Oct 4, 10 8:07 PM
I have three powers, there are two areas on the left and the right, both are stone statues, it doesn't matter what power I use, she keeps telling to try something else. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE ROCK STATUES, AND HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS ROOM?

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:room with fire pit??

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Oct 5, 10 11:44 PM
Complete everything else in the room. Once you do, and complete the puzzle, you'll get fire power. That's what they want.

leeleesma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by leeleesma on Oct 13, 10 11:38 AM
what puzzle I completed a puzzle and it gave me a hint

[Post New]by angryticked on Oct 15, 10 8:01 PM
i need the puzzle too but there is no puzzle

JustCathy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by JustCathy on Oct 19, 10 4:21 PM
You have to use your water power on the fire pit several times. Then you will get a mind lifting power and move the statues.

mysticmomma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by mysticmomma on Dec 29, 10 10:48 AM
JustCathy wrote:You have to use your water power on the fire pit several times. Then you will get a mind lifting power and move the statues.

Huh? My 3 powers are break, wind, and levitate. Where did you get water? I've tried everything. Can't even find the level up puzzle.

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Jun 11, 12 3:07 PM
Hi! I think I remember having to hit something with hammer power and after a few hits, it cracks and a puzzle spot is revealed. I think you get the fire power after that. Couldn't swear to it, but give the hammer a try on a flat (relatively) green surface. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Redzone08 on Jul 29, 12 10:50 AM
I'm stuck in the room with the fire pit and the bluish/green door. We have obtained all four powers and located all items. How do we cross the pit and get through the door. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[Post New]by JOYELS12 on Oct 26, 13 2:48 PM
You have to use your break power on the huge stone on the left directly under the lantern. This will break up the stone and reveal the puzzle. GREAT JOURNEY TO US ALL

[Post New]by liushuang on Jul 24, 14 1:24 AM
The top aspect to do is always to Runescape 3 Gold ensure that you put within a variety of hrs to study prospective clients. Should you are planning on advertising your gold at an public auction web page, then you will should analysis personal clients.

Go to: