azpennylo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Bonus Stage 8

[Post New]by azpennylo on Nov 16, 08 2:10 PM
Any help here? It must be something I am missing since no one seems to be having trouble. Thanks in advance. Appreciate all the help given for this and all games.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Bonus Stage 8

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 16, 08 2:45 PM
My time here is 6;43 so I'm sure a better time can be had. Nonetheless, I got that by moving the two woodsmen to the ship right away, using the workers to build a farm and a lumber mill. I added a defender and worker to the farm to get two scouts to dig up the money and wood.

I added workers to the farm, leaving one slot for the scholar, then bought a worker to build a guild and a factory, moving him to the mill when he was done with construction.

I moved the scholar from the farm to the mill until I could get additional scholars and sell off the scouts as they finished finding loot.

Ultimately, I wanted two scholars and a defender on the guild, a scholar on the farm until it reached 3 stars with every other available slot used for scholars on the mill.

Once the guild is upgraded, I moved the scholars to the factory.

When the mill hit 4 stars, I started buying woodsmen and getting rid of scholars. Upgrade the factory as soon as you can because it speeds up the work on the ship.

azpennylo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by azpennylo on Nov 17, 08 10:33 PM
Thanks, just saw your post, I will try your suggestions. I love this game !!!

erwin042
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by erwin042 on Nov 21, 08 10:47 PM
This is the same as the discussion for the mysterious ship!

Finished it as expert

you all for those great walkthroughs and suggestions !

Go to: