bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 5, 10 12:57 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Post any Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen technical issues here only

[Post New]by BereniceP on Oct 5, 10 1:43 AM
In the very first chapter, my camera will not click!!!!!!!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 5, 10 2:03 AM
BereniceP wrote:In the very first chapter, my camera will not click!!!!!!!
You need to make sure that the centre dot turns green not just part of it. I had the same problem. You have to be very accurate, it is fiddly and annoying in my opinion

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Oct 5, 10 2:07 AM
what is the password answer on what caused Venus to miss the first few months of 2000?

jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by jujus1a on Oct 5, 10 4:34 AM
Hello people
This section is for TECHNICAL ISSUES - that means probems of a technical nature NOT you cannot find something, that is what the general forum is for and you will more likely get a answer there.

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Serafinos on Oct 5, 10 6:55 AM
Unable to get past NEW PLAYER. Added my username ... but it won't move on to play.
Just came back & said "Player already exists"... but not listed on players.
Tried real name -- same thing occurred.

Will try reinstalling; restarting computer & see if that fixes the prob.

LOVE BFG!!

old165
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by old165 on Oct 5, 10 7:27 AM
My camera will not click on all places. The center lines turn green on som, while the whole area will turn green. No matter how wasily I move the camera-I can not get the lines to turn green.

[Post New]by bounkins on Oct 5, 10 8:40 AM
niya00 wrote:what is the password answer on what caused Venus to miss the first few months of 2000?
i cant fine it either and i bought the stupied game

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Oct 5, 10 9:46 PM
I bought it too. Seems more and more lately there are an awful lot of problems with the games. Shame, You could always count on BF for quality.

[Post New]by avalanche09 on Oct 5, 10 11:28 PM
bounkins wrote:
niya00 wrote:what is the password answer on what caused Venus to miss the first few months of 2000?
i cant fine it either and i bought the stupied game

it's tendinitis. it's in the journal.

[Post New]by avalanche09 on Oct 5, 10 11:30 PM
The game went well and fine. I haven't experience any technical problems at all. It went smoothly, although difficult to get through - but it adds up to the challenge.

[Post New]by avalanche09 on Oct 5, 10 11:36 PM
i see that most of you had difficulties with the camera game.
well let me share to you a tip or two to ease your gaming.
i did find it difficult in the beginning but what i did, i placed my mouse over the thumbnails below... then i try to find the center spot. then i place my viewfinder to that place in the picture and just explore around there until the center turns green.

i hope this comes in handy.

[Post New]by whitewash47 on Oct 6, 10 12:21 AM
got no technical issues so far. the game and the rest of its functionalities went smoothly. the games are a bit difficult especially the Spot the Difference games... but the others were good.

[Post New]by clocks56 on Oct 6, 10 1:14 AM
technical factor is a-ok. went well and fine. images are good except for one scene that seemed too dark. but the rest were really great.

Gungnir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Gungnir on Oct 8, 10 8:24 AM
Although I'm in the green zone, the camera will not click

Glasscats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Glasscats on Oct 11, 10 6:17 PM
I've got a problem with the game continually starting over, every time I open it to play. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and started completely over with a new player name, and yet I just went in to finish the game, and it only showed New Player. I couldn't continue the game where I left off. Kinda aggravating as I don't have time to get completely through the game in one sitting.

Go to: