Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dress Shop Hop forum

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Apr 9, 09 10:28 AM
Does anyone know how to get through the last 2 levels of this game. I have all the upgrades and have even gotten through it without losing a customer and with giving them all the accessories they've asked for and the closest I've gotten to the goal amount is 8,000+ out of 9,000. I would appreciate any suggestions other people have for how to get through these last 2 levels. I'd like to beat the game before I move onto another. Thanks for any help you can give.

[Post New]by katelange on Dec 25, 09 11:57 AM
I have been playing this game forever, and I can not get enough one of the first levels, I have bought machines that should help me, but when I click on the fabric to move it to the production, I must click a lot of times to get hold of the fabric. Every time I need to click on something in order to get hold of it and need to move it, I have to really press on the mouse button, to keep the item on hold. This is an irritating challenge to have, when I really need the intellectual problem of making a good business. I have often thought of deleting the **** game, but as I paid for it, I still think, that there could be an update worthy of me keeping the dammned thing.
I do not like to give up, not even to badly programmed games. Hi from Kate in Denmark

[Post New]by katelange on Jun 27, 10 1:54 PM
The idea of this game is brilliant, but it is impossible to work, if you do not have the fastest reactions, I am quitting this game, wondering why there are no updates to endear the game to more players, because it has all the wonders of the girl fashion world, but makes the player an idiot within the 2 first levels. Do the work and update the game or I will delete it, and never work it again. Kate from Denmark

[Post New]by snookerbear on Jan 24, 11 9:42 AM
I happen to agree with you, I do enjoy it, but no matter what I do I can't get passed the last two circles.

Charlene Hicks

[Post New]by judelenzo on Oct 11, 12 6:18 PM
I agree with the others, this is ridiculous you cannot get through the lower levels. The problem is there is not enough money given on each function to build on your goal. I cannot get past level 7 & level 3 took forever. I had to delete the player & start over again to get through that level.

This game seems to be a nice one if you can get to play it. Something should be done. I have played all Dash games & this is the worst to master.

Fashion dress choice

[Post New]by nice5220 on Mar 28, 14 7:44 PM
What you think this DRESS look good! I would like to buy a friend gave me, because she was interested in a nice skirt usually collects a variety of beautiful fashion skirt. Do you think I take this as a birthday gift for my friend inappropriate?

[Post New]by nice5220 on Mar 29, 14 8:19 PM
I am a fashion girl I usually buy some little fashion clothing. However, I asked some stylish clothes but also pricey. I often here in eozy buy some fashion. If you also like to follow the fashion, then you can come to me. We can discuss more about some of the issues related to FASHION.

Go to: