autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

How to kill the lower level servant's so you can start progressing in this game...(spoiler)

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Oct 5, 10 5:40 PM
Allrighty then....so you want to take down Big Nasty DADDAda whatever his name is? Allrighty! First off don't attack. I know it's there and looks fine, but that is the worst thing you can do! Go into skills! I find the phantomslash and the other one (it is 500 points and you can slash all your enemies at once....can't remeber the name of it though but there are only six skill listed and it is the first one I believe on the right) is the best way to do it. At this time you need to go around town and do a couple of quest's - return potion to father....question townsfolk along way.....just check out all the blinking arrow places and you will do fine. I would suggest getting a bunch of those potions that you get form killing servant's and upgrade your skills BEFORE going onwards. The next enemy is hard to beat but I think once you get a little stronger you will do fine. And also Bing the walkthrough for this game and there is a VERY basic walkthrough and what skills you should use for each boss and the walkthrough is done by the creator's of this game too!

Go to: